Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm (4098 Views)

Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / (VIDEO) How To Make A Woman Orgasm In Under 5 Minutes / Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cc:sexylassie2,ladyGKilaBCrueD
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

So what are those benefits?
wisdom
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I can imagine giving head to a lady with poor hygiene, even jaaz no fit catch me do am
You dey mind her? She just rushed out and shouted "a good head" as if her pussy is worth giving a head.When you talk now they will say change the type of girls you roll with as if the ones we see offlines with smelling kpekus everywhere are not the same people here.Has she giving a man her own head before? Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
sassysure biko come share your opinion. thanks
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
naijastoryz:
wisdom

So the man no wise before he lick and drink the puzzy, na after that he wise, this one deep o

2 Likes

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
naijastoryz:
according to Japanese legends, leaking pussy has some health benefits...I read some stuffs like that on Wikipedia a while ago
Hygienic one or non Hygienic one?How many ladies in this country can take care of their pussies as recommended? Is it the little money given to you ladies by men that you will use to take good care of your pussies when you haven't even eaten a good meal.Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Justbehave:
Hygienic one or non Hygienic one?How many ladies in this country can take care of their pussies as recommended? Is it the little money given to you ladies by men that you will use to take good care of your pussies when you haven't even eaten a good meal.Its a pity.
see these thread is not for you its for ladies to express themselves .Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I never give my woman before, I just dey ask if he go accidentally bite you ni
Lol... The tongue does the job Bro. The only time the teeth act is just to tease. A seductive harmless bite if she's got hairs down there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
naijastoryz:
see these thread is not for you its for ladies to express themselves .Thanks
For ladies? Then you all should become lesbians and give your own heads to your smelling pussies,Stop waiting for men to make you cum. Funny thing is that you ladies can't even perceive the disturbing fumes cause most of you smells down there.

1 Like

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
naijastoryz:
na why this thread dey necessary lol
Unfortunately some nonentity who will not just behave is creating nuisance already. Will guys here ever be civil? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... The tongue does the job Bro. The only time the teeth act is just to tease. A seductive harmless bite if she's got hairs down there.

I know say he nor fit bite you anyhow, but shey them don give you head before abi, you know the thing plenty

1 Like

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I know say he nor fit bite you anyhow, but shey them don give you head before abi, you know the thing plenty
Lol, sure thing. grin you still dey ask?
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
Okay, didn't want to take this thread seriously but here are some hints for my brothers:

A cool siren environment
Get her in the mood (relaxed)
Do lots of pre-intimacy (kissing her neck, earlobes, lips, belly button,)
Move your hands over her body (don't be in haste to remove clothes)
Finger her (find her g spot)
Give her head
Pay attention to the clictoris (very important, massage it very well)
Give her head (if she's clean down there, if not keep fingering)

Do this and watch her vibrate.

Note: Most times thrusting doesn't give orgasm however if great pre-intimacy and thrusting are effectively combined, A mind blowing viginal orgasm will be achieved
You are all welcome. grin

Madam the madam!! cool cool
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Madam the madam!! cool cool
Just helping my brothers grin
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
Just helping my brothers grin
some of them need all the help they can get.

If the lady has big boobs. He has to pay attention to the twins too
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
Lol, sure thing. grin you still dey ask?

How was it like, did you like it, do women really like it or the stuff is just internet fantasy
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin
Ariza:
Unfortunately some nonentity who will not just behave is creating nuisance already. Will guys here ever be civil? grin
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

How was it like, did you like it, do women really like it or the stuff is just internet fantasy
Ah! It's one of the best feelings in the world. grin And yes women love it.

You sound inquisitive, are you considering trying it with your woman?.
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Justbehave:
grin
Just behave! Okay?
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I tell you Sis. Those twins got to be tickled properly. Although some ladies don't get moved by boobs stimulation, the best a man can do is to know his woman's body and what part he needs to touch to turn her on.
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
Just behave! Okay?
You know say I dey respect women but my annoyance is when you ladies blame men for everything. Even to cum that a lady should participate and enjoy the sex,hell no,she lays like a logg of wood and expect the man to manufacture cum grin

1 Like

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
I tell you Sis. Those twins got to be tickled properly. Although some ladies don't get moved by boobs stimulation, the best a man can do is to know his woman's body and what part he needs to touch to turn her on.
Tell your man the part of your body that triggers the animal in you. He is not a magician. He is a human like you.

3 Likes

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Justbehave:
Tell your man the part of your body that triggers the animal in you. He is not a magician. He is a human like you.
You don't see my Man complaining, do you? Just respect yourself please and leave my out of your insanity.

1 Like

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Yes. Your man needs all the help he can get to make u cum atleast for once.

1 Like

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Justbehave(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
You don't see my Man complaining, do you? Just respect yourself please and leave my out of your insanity.
He complained to me grin
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Tableshaker007(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
let it be long, let it be fat, as far as it can hit the right areas.

He has to have stamina to go as long as necessary to get both of them satisfied.
So what of guys with small preeq... Like 5 and 6 inches
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by HarunaWest(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2020
I feel it's the desire atimes. If a lady is not in the mood, if you like ride her like gokada, you are on your own. Once a lady is in the mood, it makes things much more easier. The last one I had came in 5 Minutes and I wasn't even done angry Buh I made her suffer before she got the D, just kissing,touching and all that shiii. She was so high like a kite mehn. She practically begged for it eventually.
The best position I have so far learnt to climax a lady is Cowgirl, Missionary and Spooning. Good day

4 Likes

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by HarunaWest(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Tableshaker007:
6 inches is the standard bro. Mine is 6.5. Most ladies are concerned about the girth and not the length, That Girth is the one that scatters their dada.

1 Like

Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Ariza:
Ah! It's one of the best feelings in the world. grin And yes women love it.

You sound inquisitive, are you considering trying it with your woman?.

Very much but she's heavy now
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
very few women like that on top position. It can be painful if you are not used to it. I think liking it comes with experience
Sure,it comes with the experience of knowing how to sit as a man and let the woman determine depth of penetration. A guy who doesn't know how to sit thinks it's all about hitting depth not knowing it's about clitoral contact.
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Tableshaker007(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
HarunaWest:

6 inches is the standard bro. Mine is 6.5. Most ladies are concerned about the girth and not the length, That Girth is the one that scatters their dada.
What is your own girth
Re: Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Tableshaker007:
as far as it is effective, there's hope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women "run" From Nice Guys / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife / Should I Allow My Fiancee Go Out On A Date With Another Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.