Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108956 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ishilove: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Bros hey, look at the picture of ur dad below.. You need to take care of him
This is cold...
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Whatever angle we choose to look at it from, adultery is very wrong morally and spiritually.

Yes, adultery is very wrong morally and spiritually.

I can't but agree with you on that.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ishilove:

You can't compare a man's slap to a woman's slap. If I slap you, you will shake it off, but if you slap me, I may lose a few teeth in the process.

All men are not built the same way. Same with the women.

Some men have small feminine hands and some women have tough and large masculine hands.

There was a YouTube video I saw many years ago. Some guys were pulling some ladies' hairs in a place that looked like the cafeteria of a college. One of the boys was unfortunate to pull the hair of a big African American woman. She gave him a resounding slap and he passed out grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kay29000(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
I have told women over and over about this, they don't want to understand. Men cheating is most times just for sexual satisfaction. If your man has a high libido, and you deny him sex, sooner or later, he will cheat on you, I don't care if he is a pastor or a saint.

Men and Women do not have the same biological make up. The male specie of humans and all animals have higher sex drive than the female. That's why you see a cock chasing a hen for sex, or a male goat chasing a female goat...it is never ever the other way around.

This doesn't mean. I support cheating. I'm just stating what is.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kay29000(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
iammo:

Even Beyoncé's pretty ass go cheated on... yimu for you when you start having kids and joint responsibility , Joint Assets, Investment and all you would know its just sex, and your family needs supersede selfishness of a divorce due to casual sex

Gbam. You have said it all.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by kay29000(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mstick:
The older generation of women have no reasonable advice to give. Everything must and will be circled around men.

*Go to school if not no man will marry you.
*Do this oh if not no man will marry you.
*Do that oh if not no man will marry you.

And yet the men you're being prepared for are left to be "men", it's crazy!

So many women in Nigeria today are suffering from low self-esteem because they've nothing going on in their lives except men this men that.

One was telling me the other day, it's ok if your husband cheat it's going to be very painful but he's a man. I asked her so what if a woman cheats, no oh it not allowed. So it's better for women to feel the betrayal and pain but it isn't ok for men? Still they wonder why the rate of divorce is higher than the previous years.

The rate of divorce is higher now because of women with your mentality. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

All men are not built the same way. Same with the women.

Some men have small feminine hands and some women have tough and large masculine hands.

There was a YouTube video I saw many years ago. Some guys were pulling some ladies' hairs in a place that looked like the cafeteria of a college. One of the boys was unfortunate to pull the hair of a big African American woman. She gave him a resounding slap and he passed out grin
Physiologically men are built stronger than women, but we have some exceptions like your illustration. I on my part my bark is worse than my bite. Slap me once and you'll need to resuscitate me with cold water grin

Whatever the case may be, any kind of violence is wrong. If you don't want to get beaten, don't beat. Don't use your femininity to oppress men because not everyone is restrained. My own brothers will likely handle you like a fellow dude if you as a woman slap them.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Physiologically men are built stronger than women, but we have some exceptions like your illustration. I on my part my bark is worse than my bite. Slap me once and you'll need to resuscitate me with cold water grin Whatever the case may be, any kind of violence is wrong.

cheesy grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Dedetwo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Parisian:
Married men do not claim it as a right in the UK and US. When they're caught, it mostly ends in a divorce and that is after they must have apologized to their wives. Not like the assholes here that will beat their wives ontop.

If the assholes start to divorce you for loudmouth, Nigerian streets will run out of space for divorcees.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nephilim: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Bros hey, look at the picture of ur dad below.. You need to take care of him
hahaha hahaha! If my dad is crawling he would have spent years in heaven but ur pùssy daddy will never know!
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha hahaha! If my dad is crawling he would have spent years in heaven but ur pùssy daddy will never know!

That was his picture when alive
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nephilim: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
SharonLoveth:

That was his picture when alive
you and your pussy daddy would never know lolz grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Is that all
Dooorh worreva
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by ayocool(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Be specific.
Which of your parents endured a lot?
How many men have you seen forgiving a cheating wife over and over again
while advising other men to emulate them?

Men do forgive cheating women, men do suffer abuses, but most men who do will not even tell anyone because they don't want anyone to label them weak, or look down on their wife. There are many other reasons from individual to individual.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Xisnin(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2020
ayocool:

Men do forgive cheating women, men do suffer abuses, but most men who do will not even tell anyone because they don't want anyone to label them weak, or look down on their wife. There are many other reasons from individual to individual.
I didn't say all men don't forgive.
But I recognized the "our parents" statement was deceptive.
We all know who does most of the forgiving especially when the other party is unrepentant
and the philandering becomes public knowledge.

Even while dating, the difference in reaction to cheating partners is clear.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by ayocool(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Cheating is always a choice at the end of the day no matter how the opportunity presents itself to you, has nothing to do with how you are raised. Responsible and irresponsible people have cheated on their spouses, even pastors, celebrities, etc. The fact is that men do it more carelessly because they know if anything comes out, the society don't take it as bad as if it were a woman, women cheat as well and cheating don't necessarily have to be sexual.

This woman has a choice to make as well and because we are not in her shoes, we can't judge her that much; But if we look at it well, most relationships/people who have been together for long have at some point forgave their partner for cheating. Some who didn't have ended up with a better partner and are happy(few), some with a worse partner and more miserable(most common). Except if its a major deal breaker, but to divorce a cheating partner is to think well about it , is he a chronic cheater, does he provide, look into his overall character and assessment as a partner, don't loose an 8/10 partner who you rarely might find again.

Some people who said the partner should cheat back, this is so wrong on many levels even down to self dignity. The reason why society tolerates men more when it comes to cheating i guess is that most men cheat without any form of thoughts or attachment etc
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Eziokwugbaoto:
Dooorh worreva

Get Well Soon
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Nephilim:
you and your pussy daddy would never know lolz grin

It was a big calamity though on ur family, get well soon

I Rest My Case
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by membranus: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

Then prepare to stay lonely the remainder of your life after divorcing him, if it happens.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nephilim: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
SharonLoveth:

It was a big calamity though on ur family, get well soon

I Rest My Case
the unfortunate calamity that befell your family is your moronic pùssy daddy!!!
You shouldn't have rest your case, ómó òdę!! grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Get Well Soon
The best wish you've received since you were born. Right?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Akanbiedu:

It is part of the forgiveness process.
well... i guess u are right.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Eziokwugbaoto:
The best wish you've received since you were born. Right?

If that's not enough, take this pills then

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by nurain150(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Shs
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Akanbiedu:

It is part of the forgiveness process.
well... i guess u are right.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Ruby5: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by thelinguist: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Donraqh:

Serious?
yes.. Very done
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by thelinguist: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Antichristus:

You'll he done with so many men. Trust me.
my problem
SirBunky85:
Are U married?
why the question?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by thelinguist: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Pesuzok:

So how are you sure your partner is not already cheating. It's really not good to cheat on you partner, but if you can't help it, be very smart enough to cover your tracks.
what you don't know won't kill uou

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.