Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (108954 Views)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2020
SharonLoveth:

If that's not enough, take this pills then
You need help ASAP
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by SharonLoveth(f): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Eziokwugbaoto:
I need help ASAP
Hope you're now ok..
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bismark707:
One key and useful information I got from her interview and I would like women to understand is that leaving your spouse for cheating is not good enough and not the best decision for the family,... Except it gets violent then you can leave.

Also remember that you need to watch what you say in the heat of arguing with your partner and know when to stop when you have crossed the line, intelligence is brought to play in such matters

Remember she caught him twice, it means the over 100 or 200 times he was cheating that she was not aware of.

She is a very wise woman who knows the true definition on how to keep a good marriage last forever
why shud she leave in the case of violence, why don't you tell the woman to endure violence if she can endure cheating?, oh you are scared for your sisters and daughters baa? is it not selfish?, violence is threat to life, so as cheating as well.... many men go back home and give those excuse of women STDs out the promiscuity they are encouraged to partake in... those women will now start using style-style to scratch their camel-toe in public, what nonsense... having appointment with doctors every other opening hours... all in the name of keeping the home. The fault started from the homefront, where men are raised to be selfish, greedy and conscienseless. The bible said thou shall not commit adultery, the bible did not make exception for women, alpha males. You say its man's world ba... after fvcking all the girls, then you die and go and meet God, tell him your reason is because its a man's world... like say na only man God create.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
MykOnyxo:
Not if he was a senator, governor, and APC National Secretary
You are not in any positiin to answer for her... Not all women are that low.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Decryptor:

Florence Ajimobi, the wife of a Governor and financial big shot with affluence says she accepted her husband back...you that we don't know your address and we are not sure can boast of up to N20k in her account is ranting!

Inside life grin
Its men like you that will rant up and down when a girl leaves your broke ass for a richer, handsome guy... yeye
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Beedude:

When a woman start cheating on the hubby, the next action is how to end the man's life and move on with the concubine. But a man can afford to keep 5 side chicks and still stick to his wife.
Is it not true women are emotional?, if you treat a woman right she will never cheat...You beat a woman, why won't she cheat?, you cheat on her why won't she do same?, you deny her sex willfully, why won't she sought it elsewhere.... our problem is african traditions... and many of the guys talking trash here are either bible-carrying or tesbi-carrying dudes, yet practicing traditional norms.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Parisian:
Her family is a very very wealthy one. Give another excuse.
Na her family money she go chop?, money and status get grade... go and sit down.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Beedude:

Are u married dear? If yes , u will know women cheat mostly when they have no feeling or regard for the husband again. But men like Beckam, Rooney, 2face and many of our senators and ministers cheats and still have their wives at every occassion they attend. Mrs Ajimobi said it all. A man will only use those babes to pass time, he knows he has something priceless at home. I'm not actually encouraging cheating but life isn't fair n a married woman will always be at the recieving end. Feminist may think otherwise
lol, thats your consoling points... better change your sinful character, God is not in support of it... Hell is as real as coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Avalancheman:

Ladies can learn how to handle a man when he cheats so that he eventually stops cheating... smiley
well meaning men, how long will u sit diwn and your fellow man reduce all of you to dogs... even dogs are more honourable.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Parisian:
Learn from men who also accept their cheating wives. Wisdom is profitable to the wise.
are u not cheating on someon else's daughter?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
zomoears:

Ishilove is talking about aleku, the idoma god that punishes adulterous women. Just so you know,I heard things have changed now, and aleku punishes only the woman and only punishes the man if he's aware of a cheating wife and hides it.

i wonder why that God is not concerned about the financial welfare of its devout, yet dem still poor and hopeless, but very potent in following women about. what kind of God is dat pls?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
zomoears:

Ishilove is talking about aleku, the idoma god that punishes adulterous women. Just so you know,I heard things have changed now, and aleku punishes only the woman and only punishes the man if he's aware of a cheating wife and hides it.

i wonder why that god is not concerned about the financial welfare of its devout, yet dem still poor and hopeless, but very potent in following women about. what kind of God is dat pls?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
zomoears:

Men are scum.

Your father is a man.

Therefore your father is ......

Your mother must endure every shit from your dad, makes a low self esteem, pitiable excuse of a woman, just like how you expect your wife to be.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartyPants:

In what sense could you describe her as powerful?
The important narrative here, is she divorced his ass, stick with that.... people like you beg for give aways on IG yet prove alpha male at hone... empty coconut head.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by Niaja4real(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok ma, all I know is I won't accept a cheat back.

As if you have not cheated before
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Avalancheman:

Mark 10:12
And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
mumu, why did ituah ighodalo leave RCCG, he is not allowed to remarry hence he commits adultery... you are not more Godly than Adeboye... you that you can not even lead your family morning devotion seem to know more about the bible.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Niaja4real:

Not everyone is as loose as you.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Niaja4real:

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Niaja4real:

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
irunoko:
it is grandmas like this that have succeeded in raising narcissistic and entitled men who think it's their birthright to cheat and now raised docile low self esteemed women

Imagine this one now has a daughter in-law, imagine the rubbish indoctrination she must have given her son...your father too cheated so what if you cheat.

No wonder late bimbo odukoya of blessed memory said when a woman marries,she doesn't just marry the man,she marries the character and all the twisted and disturbing family patterns of the man.this thread is even naeseating sef
if you are truly a man... u deserve respect, honour and love. You are very wise and very decent who has principles and a very rare breed amongst men. A kind of man that can raise a son effectively with pride and sleep well... such eomen raise twisted sons... most of the guys here saying yen yen yen, are raised by brainwashed mummies and inconsiderate fathers, so what do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
olarge:
Dayum! Nuff respect to the woman. That's some real heavy stuff man.. I love the part where she said she's never gonna walk away for another to come enjoy proceeds of her years of labour.
Wise woman.
Are the ladies not already reaping?, u think is by title of wife alone?, they are reaping because they were not there wen d husband was struggling in life yet after the Bleep sessiins, husband alerts their account with millions of naira... what she and her children ought to have alone... she is just consoling herself and because she has looked down on single mums, so she will avoid it with all her strength for her image. Think.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
isthatso:

Considering the number of comments you have made on this thread and the venom with which you made them, it is clear you are the one for whom this is a sore topic obviously this is a topic close to home. My advice is for you is to face the realities of lifel...the world wont change because of you and by the time you realise it, you will be old, miserable and ALONE!!!
oh boy, i proudly be alone, not thinking about a man cheating up my ass, than be together and not have peace of mind... how do i walk with my head up especially as a first lady knowing fully well another random woman knows the size and colour of my husband's dick. Besides, when we die, even husband will not die with me... so me being ALONE is not a biggy, dear
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
ericmor:

Is not every man that cheat so don't talk like you know that her husband will be a cheat
Do not mind the fool... it shows he is happy with the maltreatment hus father has been giving his mum... no wonder such men, expect their girlfriends or wives be like theur long-suffering mothers... tufia
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by zomoears(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
cuteeme:

Your mother must endure every shit from your dad, makes a low self esteem, pitiable excuse of a woman, just like how you expect your wife to be.

grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
danilmo:

Becoming the First Lady of a damn State is not an accomplishments,

Raising her kid her husband is not an accomplishments,

Having the political might to influence Positions and opportunity is not an accomplishments

Companionship and the feel of having a cover on her head till old age is not an accomplishments

So then what is an accomplishments, and currently madam high self esteem, what have u accomplished so far..

Guess u accomplished jumping from one dick to another and raising children for diff Men in d name of Divorce is ur accomplishment..Stigma ur children get from a broken home is an accomplishments or u think children aren't envying those with both parent ni??
woh madam, Don't come and add more nuisance children to our society o.
Did you grow up with a father figure in your life, if not he would have thought you how to respect women. No wonder you were happy seeing your mother suffering under the brunt of your mother. Plus you lack proper home training... boys that spend mist of their afternoons on football field. May your daughters be rewarded with a man like you.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by KanwuliaExtra: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
His MANHOOD lives on! kiss
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by danilmo: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
cuteeme:

Did you grow up with a father figure in your life, if not he would have thought you how to respect women. No wonder you were happy seeing your mother suffering under the brunt of your mother. Plus you lack proper home training... boys that spend mist of their afternoons on football field. May your daughters be rewarded with a man like you.

Nna u howfar u now.. see me see wahala o.. this one just one come online dey form feminist.

Did my dad beat u ?? is it ur suffering?? arh.. meanwhile my mum is in her husband room getting her daily satisfaction under her husband arm... kill urself.

Meanwhile I'm happy my mum stood then and I didn't end up raised by single parent like the holligans I'm seeing around... her decision to stay back has made her the queen and mother of Career Professional children. she helped dad to raise them. I don't know ur own pain here o.

Today my mum can't go out without her personal entourage. we made it so cox she our queen. special sit, special recognition, special maid..grin grin

low self esteem right. ur high self esteem may not be up to half my mum low self esteem..

wor, carry ur wahala comot for my mention o.
wen it get to ur turn, just divorce at the slightest hit, back it up with feminist theories.
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prettybarbie(f): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
His MANHOOD lives on! kiss
shut up
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by cuteeme: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
danilmo:

Nna u howfar u now.. see me see wahala o.. this one just one come online dey form feminist.

Did my dad beat u ?? is it ur suffering?? arh.. meanwhile my mum is in her husband room getting her daily satisfaction under her husband arm... kill urself.

Meanwhile I'm happy my mum stood then and I didn't end up raised by single parent like the holligans I'm seeing around... her decision to stay back has made her the queen and mother of Career Professional children. she helped dad to raise them. I don't know ur own pain here o.

Today my mum can't go out without her personal entourage. we made it so cox she our queen. special sit, special recognition, special maid..grin grin

low self esteem right. ur high self esteem may not be up to half my mum low self esteem..

wor, carry ur wahala comot for my mention o.
wen it get to ur turn, just divorce at the slightest hit, back it up with feminist theories.

We know your type, since i dnt know about your family, you can keep rubbing your egos. Try to have a beart to heart talk with your mum, boy...she will tell you things you don't even know.. hope you like orange?
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by prettybarbie(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
cuteeme:

Its men like you that will rant up and down when a girl leaves your broke ass for a richer, handsome guy... yeye
[/s] shut up there kid and go to romance section.
we don't need this now. we're still mourning the late man
Re: Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him by danilmo: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
cuteeme:

We know your type, since i dnt know about your family, you can keep rubbing your egos. Try to have a beart to heart talk with your mum, boy...she will tell you things you don't even know.. hope you like orange?

Did and she has already advised me never to marry my feminist trait girlfriend.. they are only good for my youthful urge. they aren't home builder nd av seen it.. I ll do d needful at the right time.

Since Feminist may never get to her social class and status. The queen of career Professionals. Husband bride anyday.
see where her husband shower her praise where he guest speak , u will want to b my dads wife self.. see this small girl o.. grin

go sidan and learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.