Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) (3023 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by Elistho(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Nairalnders.

I want you to share your experience, have you ever been ignored by your one time closed friend before??

People tend to change when they upgrade levels, it may be financial upgrade, geographical upgrade, etc.

When the above is done, they tend to to ignore other's even on a social media platform.

Look at the picture below and share your experience grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by MufasaLion: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Stay in your lane. Avoid "see finish" cool

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Prosper200:
1.sign up and earn 25$ 2.use your bonus for Binary trade 3.earn extra money to Your bonus into your account 4.cash out That's all https://yes.2link.space/p391361/

Any site that offer's to pay more than $5 will...

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by Xenry: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol...
Cosmas should go and Hustle abeg. Na who buy me data go fit disturb me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by Jentle244: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is probably not the best. WhatsApp TV you will come across. But it will be worth your while. For your daily dose of funny memes, funny vids and weekly gist. join with this link https:///3uzv3FB
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by Cerebellum: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
That Guy sending those repeated messages is A ful

How will u keep messaging people when u know urself they're ignoring you intentionally

Na wao Even to slap OP dey hungry me self??!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by Kriss216: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
What's Hi Hi Hi Hi

If you have something to discuss with him, go straight to your point, when he refused to reply, then he's snubbing you.

You can't be typing Hi Hi Hi, like asif you want to chyke a Nigerian girl.

I find it absurd when my fellow guy start a chat with Hi or Hello.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) by Seakay(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Get busy, get money!

(1) (Reply)

An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) / Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? / I Slept With My Best Friends Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.