Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lol, Why Are The Christians Panicking? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lol, Why Are The Christians Panicking? (1979 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lol, Why Are The Christians Panicking? by kingxsamz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nothingserious:

1. What is atheism?
2. Why are you an atheist?
3. Is your name in the book of the brights?

Please wait let me ask my atheist master, he hasn't told me what to say when I'm asked these questions. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Science Does Not Disprove The Existence Of A Creator But Establishes it. / The End of Days / Revealed: The True Source Of 'the Anointing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.