Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Iammapy Violinist Biography, Age, Music Career, Net Worth And More. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iammapy Violinist Biography, Age, Music Career, Net Worth And More. (466 Views)

Terri Ryn Biography, Age, Music, Net Worth & Profile / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iammapy Violinist Biography, Age, Music Career, Net Worth And More. by Xycinews(m): 4:11am On Apr 09, 2020
IamMapy Violinist Biography, Age, Music Career, Net worth and More.

IamMapy also called the the Violin Queen who exploded on the music scene with her patented sound that is redefining her classical instrument.

Successfully, this is by infusing soca, hip hop and afro-beat music into the traditional classical sound to create a brand of music that has never before been seen or accepted by the critics and the masses alike.

IamMapy the Violin Queen has attained global recognition and stardom from celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Ellen Degeneres, Pharrell Williams, French Montana, Future, DJ Khaled, Tory Lanez, Young Thug, and the Soca & Caribbean Legends; Davido, Machel Montano, Movado, Destra, & Runtown.

IamMapy Biography

Replicating awesome music instrumental covers, the acoustic and electronic violinist gained her online stardom entertaining fans from popular hip hop, soca and reggae beats.
Highlighting IamMapy biography, she believes in self development and imitating someone good at your passion.

IamMapy The Violinist Education

Mapy is a Réunion Island native who uncovered her passion for music at the young age of six. Then she began studying the art of the violin at the Conservatory in Paris, France.

Upon graduation Mapy spread her respect for the classical instrument though her work as a music teacher, where she taught the violin to both the young and old.

Progressing, she lead the First Violin section in the Symphony Orchestra at her school.

Mapy Music Career

A genre that she singlehandedly ushered onto the scene, Mapy’s Wikipedia entails her hard work and dedication to success allowed her to obtain a massive fan base and supporters.

IamMapy Wikipedia also enlist her musical performed in many prestigious concert halls including Le Bataclan in Paris, Pavillon Baltard and Pavillon Champs- Elysée.

She also rocked the stage all around the world including Europe, the Caribbean Islands, Jamaica, Guyana, New Caledonia, and Morocco to name a few.

Lately, she has been lighting up the stage all over the world. She opened for Young Thug, during his concert in Paris, France in 2016. She also graced the same stages as Queen of Bacchanal, Destra in Bordeaux Caribbean Carnival in 2016.

Publicly, In 2017 she shared the stage with Rupee in Guyana, and then with the King of Soca, Machel Montano the start of this summer, 2018.

Mapy also headlined her own show last fall at Highline Ballroom in NYC, giving her a taste of how her own shows would soon come to be like.

Obviously, these events included Paris Fashion Week, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, LVMH Group, Plaza Athénée, and Prince de Galles to name a select few.

Additionally, Mapy contributed in the creation of Cordplay, a Hip-Hop & Pop violinist quartet that performed throughout Europe.

In July 2017, Mapy released her freshman album, Island Girl, which took the world by storm as it debuted at #1 on the iTunes reggae charts within hours of its release.

Who Is IamMapy Role Model

I have always admired Yehudi Menuhin who is a great classical Violinist. I think I listened to all of his albums when I was a young violin student.

Then I started to play Hip Hop in my bedroom while listening Notorious BIG and 2Pac. And I heard about Miri Ben Ari a female hip-hop violinist.

She became one of my inspirations because she was a female Hip Hop Violinist and it showed me that my dream was possible.

What Is IamMapy The Violin Queen Net Worth

Clearly, attaining fame comes with a lot of incentives. IamMapy net worth is about $1 million to $5 million.

Source :
http://www.xycinews.com/iammapy-violinist-biography-wikipedia-age-career-net-worth/

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Godfather – DJ Cuppy Celebrates Aliko Dangote / My Future Sister-in-law / ‘I Miss Touching And Kissing’ -teni Gush Out In Tears(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.