Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation (77522 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by YoungAncient1: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2020
To get off any hook, just claim you made the statement back in 2015 and you are good.

In 2015, you were allowed to insult the life out of the President. Now, it is a crime against humanity
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Kennyfancy(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari done warn them, so they don't disgrace his Government
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by akcliff(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Don't mind them bro.... The cabal have begged them to save their incompetence asses.... the videos and photos are real... But this memo and it's intentions are all fake

Fake Memo from Lauretta Onochie nd BMC Crew

So Chad that its official language is French will be writing to Nigeria govt with English.

Which of the video being circulated is fake??
Is it the one that Nigerian soldiers ar rejoicing that Chadian soldiers are going to attack boko haram?
Or the one that Gen. Adeniyi is complaining of lack of weapon nd intel to fight boko haram.
Or the one that Shekau is begging Chadian army to leave them alone?

BMC should stop the fake memo
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by mark1010: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Fake memo,
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
bmdmixer:
i won't be surprise if u someone 4th wife.
my sincere sympathies to your parents. I won't surprise if you're a colt. It is kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.
There are some incredibly dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by BabbanBura(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Biodun556:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tobilobaOyewo/status/1247967968643952640

Who else believe this letter is orchestrated by naija's presidency to save face?

Nairalanders living in Chad, please send is screen grabs of Newspaper publications about the truth of this recent war feat by the chadian soldiers against boko boys. Me ain't no believing this shit of a letter
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by musicwriter(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Garba Shehu or Lai Mohamed probably wrote that thing and gave it to them to print.

1 Like

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by ameh99: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2020
funshint:
If anything is fake I guess it's this memo....so the soldiers that just posted the videos are fake abi? Or is the video of Shekur appealing to Chad authorities also from 2015? Face saving gone wrong.

Go and verify your finding before coming Here to start displaying .... undecided
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by michoim(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
So some disgruntled elements have been feeding the public with fake news on Chad military invasions on Bokoharam...
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by ada9ja(f): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
The fake there is your brain

So Chad that its official language is French will be writing to Nigeria govt with English.

Is it the one that Nigerian soldiers ar rejoicing that Chadian soldiers are going to attack boko haram?
Or the one that Gen. Adeniyi is complaining of lack of weapon nd intel to fight boko haram.

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by nnatobryno(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Damage control

1 Like

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Myer(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
This memo is fake
Faker than silicon

Just surprised a fake post of twitter made front page on NL. Admins must be high on sanitizers.

1 Like

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by bmdmixer: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
my sincere sympathies to your parents. I won't surprise if you're a colt. It is kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.
There are some incredibly dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
i guess that makes u a filly, right?
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Efegoma(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Diplomacy at work. Expect nothing less
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by GeneralPula: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
sad
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by daniddan1999: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Shun fake news b4 fake news will shun u
Meanwhile u can get paid through this platform
for simply commenting https://lpvforum.com/confidant/michael1212
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Openbusiness: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Back in 2015 it's the drunkard and his cocaine meth head wife running the country. Now is a sane man who doesn't run affairs under the influence. Nigeria is working perfectly like a fine-tune machine.
God bless president Buhari
God bless APC
God bless itno and Chadians
Making chocolates who wants it
Only you dey chop all this chocolate for this lockdown? You dey enjoy oh grin I want oh, ifu go gimme I no mind, d tin too look yummy shame to ask don disappear grin
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by AK481(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Nonsense news to cover up buhari incompetence.

1.how come shakau released a video asking his people to fight on, is that one also old?

1 Like

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Myer(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
YoungAncient1:
To get off any hook, just claim you made the statement back in 2015 and you are good.

In 2015, you were allowed to insult the life out of the President. Now, it is a crime against humanity

In 2015, GEJ was President not Buhari so that's 2 different contexts and implications.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

Only you dey chop all this chocolate for this lockdown? You dey enjoy oh grin I want oh, ifu go gimme I no mind, d tin too look yummy shame to ask don disappear grin
grin
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by hmohammed(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

You are a funny human. So chad will write Nigeria in a language we don't underatand. I trip for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by keleants(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Back in 2015 it's the drunkard and his cocaine meth head wife running the country. Now is a sane man who doesn't run affairs under the influence. Nigeria is working perfectly like a fine-tune machine.
God bless president Buhari
God bless APC
God bless itno and Chadians
Making chocolates who wants it

I do please
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by popesco123: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:
All these fake news and campaign of calumny are the products of Ipob ( not all Igbo) and the miserable, unfortunate and eternally useless Poverty Development Party.

When BH kill our soldiers, they rejoice and spread the news faster than 5G, but when our army kill BH, they say it's audio.

GOD punish, destroy, mutilate, shred, cremate, dismantle, destroy, demolish and demystify the lives of Boko Haram, their sponsor, their supporters and all those who silently wish they continue what they are doing just so they can ridicule this government at the expense of our soldiers and citizens lives!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

yes buhari is doing well and your kids will get buhari kind of brain, brainwashed moro
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by kem55057: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
1yqohf0pxm
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by kem55057: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by deavicky(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:
All these fake news and campaign of calumny are the products of Ipob ( not all Igbo) and the miserable, unfortunate and eternally useless Poverty Development Party.

When BH kill our soldiers, they rejoice and spread the news faster than 5G, but when our army kill BH, they say it's audio.

GOD punish, destroy, mutilate, shred, cremate, dismantle, destroy, demolish and demystify the lives of Boko Haram, their sponsor, their supporters and all those who silently wish they continue what they are doing just so they can ridicule this government at the expense of our soldiers and citizens lives!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
I'm convinced that something is wrong with my country men not the country itself. When people see black and try to turn it to white. The IPOB members u are Insulting are not the prey of Boko harm it is the northerners that gets the impact more but if y say u are ok with the way Boko harm are being handle in Ñigeria, well what can I say than telling u to enjoy.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by IamAtikulate: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
The memo was carefully written to provide no information.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Raxxye(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
This memo abi letter is actually the fake news!
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
oxiide22:
Jenifer ki fadi alkairi ko kiyi shiru. U talk too much
Ok thanks kana wani gari lake da zama
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by ProudBiafran: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Yoruba demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.