Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation (77486 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by malvisguy212: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Who's sponsoring bokoharam more than the vegetated lanky ancestor in asorock? A man that released 1500 plus terrorists back into the society in the name of repentant bokoharam members? Or the one that pays them ransom every trimester? You claim you hate terrorists yet you're all angry that Idriss Deby is seriously dealing with Shekau? God punish APC, it's members, it's followers and it's zombies put together. May foolishness and stupidity never depart from your miserable lives. Asswipes.
Repentance boko haram terrorist that cannot named it's sponsored, is that one Repentance? Ignore that brother, they are the enemy of the state.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by dihno4real(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Back in 2015 it's the drunkard and his cocaine meth head wife running the country. Now is a sane man who doesn't run affairs under the influence. Nigeria is working perfectly like a fine-tune machine.
God bless president Buhari
God bless APC
God bless itno and Chadians
Making chocolates who wants it

Why the pictures na?
If this isn't wickedness, pls tell me how do I get a piece of this chocolate? cry
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by blowjohn(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol who's known to be spreading fake news about war efforts. I guess fact checking is hard for certain people.

Even the facts checking can lead to more fake revelations
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by GreatResearcher1: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

we told the Ipobians yesterday they called us names.. @GreatResearcher1 come and read the Chadian press release debunking Ipobian nonsense

Shameless Piglets trying to rubbish the great Nigerian Army, pride of west Africa..because of small python dance we gave them

Hahahahahah no mind them
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by myettiallah: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

we told the Ipobians yesterday they called us names.. @GreatResearcher1 come and read the Chadian press release debunking Ipobian nonsense

Shameless Piglets trying to rubbish the great Nigerian Army, pride of west Africa..because of small python dance we gave them

Learn how to read and understand the letter was only referring to the 2015 article about idrkss derby saing dat the nigerian troops were not yet ready....
It didn't deny the fact that d chad president lead his troops personallly to d war front....

2 Likes

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Openbusiness: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
grin
Am serious ma! D tin don chook my eyes, I nearly lick ma screen. Abeg send me small may I chop, so I go dey alright. Check ma posts since morning, I just dey para for hia, dey give dem hot, nutin personal, na hunger dey cause am oh grin dis kain chocolate go make person cool down grin
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Myer(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2020
AK481:
Nonsense news to cover up buhari incompetence.

1.how come shakau released a video asking his people to fight on, is that one also old?

Am i wrong to conclude that you failed English in your WAEC? Comprehension isn't so hard if you pay attention.

The memo does not refer to video of the attack on BH. It refers to an older video (likely in 2015) purportedly being circulated where the Chadian President Idris Deby was calling out the Nigerian army for not supporting in the war against BH.

However, judging by the fact that this memo can only be traced to a twitter account as its source, it is most likely another fake news.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by MrSquint: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2020
You people don't have shame at all, sometimes I wonder how they raised you guys.

How much do you get from these wicked rulers that you have the guts to publicly defend their dumbasses.

Do they even know you ?
Make una get sense small
Nigeria is in a sorry state, na the worst set of individuals dey rule over this great land.

Mediocres go always defend Mediocrity
It will never be well with all of you for being part of Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Corrinthians:
No one really cares anymore. You dont need to be a sage to decipher these Wadata Plaza birthed lies and propaganda. Pdp has resigned to bank TOTALLY on fake news to claw it's way back into Aso Rock because they have virtually nothing else to rely upon.

Look at the fire incident yesterday, they've already conducted forensic investigation, taken all the stock that needs to be taken and interviewed all the staffers of that office and concluded that IT WAS AN ARSON MEANT TO COVER UP CORRUPTION since the NASS was asking questions.

Here's what's interesting:Thesame people who've written off the NASS from the very second it was inaugurated as USELESS and a RUBBER STAMP in COMPLETE CONTROL BY THE PRESIDENT,
suddenly feel the presidency burnt a Federal building so as not to answer questions from the same NASS which is their puppet!!

It must be a stuff of magic how these pdp supporters manage to accommodate such starkly conflicting positions in the same brain.
omenka. When will you have sense?
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by kem64939: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
i37k9okmjv
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Myer(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
myettiallah:

Learn how to read and understand the letter was only referring to the 2015 article about idrkss derby saing dat the nigerian troops were not yet ready....
It didn't deny the fact that d chad president lead his troops personallly to d war front....

You get sense jare. Cleary they never passed comprehension in school.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by GreatResearcher1: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2020
layzie:
Op
Pls quote your source, u know how it's done. Or was this unsigned letter sent to u personally and only u??
https://mobile.twitter.com/tobilobaOyewo/status/1247967968643952640
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by skyeward: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2020
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT TO BELIEVE.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

Am serious ma! D tin don chook my eyes, I nearly lick ma screen. Abeg send me small may I chop, so I go dey alright. Check ma posts since morning, I just dey para for hia, dey give dem hot, nutin personal, na hunger dey cause am oh grin dis kain chocolate go make person cool down grin
where do u live
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by kem36302: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
3ot6ktw0wl
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by GreatResearcher1: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2020
myettiallah:

the letter is about the videos circulating that Nigerian Army is inactive in the fight against BH. It's about people giving credits to Chadian Army alone
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by justlykdat: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2020
funshint:
If anything is fake I guess it's this memo....so the soldiers that just posted the videos are fake abi? Or is the video of Shekur appealing to Chad authorities also from 2015? Face saving gone wrong.

My brother if its fake as they said why was it on journalist hangout on TVC live program that it was a topic for more than 30mins.
please i really dont believe this Memo....We all know where it came from.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by oxiide22(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Ok thanks kana wani gari lake da zama
abuja
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by engrchykae(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2020
The memo said that buhari and Idris debby are BROTHER
I know a terrorist Boko sympathizer on one side of the lake Chad.
Does it mean the other brother across lake Chad is also a terrorist?
Or did lauretta onochie, adeshina and Lai Mohammed came together to write this memo claiming it came from Chad
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by bizhop01: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2020
APC are fraudsters they are worst than PDP, if you believe this unprecise letter you are on your own,

This government had PHD in FRAUD & PROPAGANDA.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2020
oxiide22:
abuja
where in Abuja
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by oxiide22(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
where in Abuja
apo
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
This memo is fake
Faker than silicon

I can't even read straight what a french country is trying to write in english.
But its a pity most people don't read
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Hope027(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2020
The Embassy did this to cover up the lifeless general. Their president knew what it means to show support morally, financially and otherwise. Kudos to the living General Idris
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Openbusiness: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
where do u live
I'm in Lagos. Sent you a PM. Tank Q grin
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Papichulostunne(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Corrinthians:
No one really cares anymore. You dont need to be a sage to decipher these Wadata Plaza birthed lies and propaganda. Pdp has resigned to bank TOTALLY on fake news to claw it's way back into Aso Rock because they have virtually nothing else to rely upon.

Look at the fire incident yesterday, they've already conducted forensic investigation, taken all the stock that needs to be taken and interviewed all the staffers of that office and concluded that IT WAS AN ARSON MEANT TO COVER UP CORRUPTION since the NASS was asking questions.

Here's what's interesting:Thesame people who've written off the NASS from the very second it was inaugurated as USELESS and a RUBBER STAMP in COMPLETE CONTROL BY THE PRESIDENT,
suddenly feel the presidency burnt a Federal building so as not to answer questions from the same NASS which is their puppet!!

It must be a stuff of magic how these pdp supporters manage to accommodate such starkly conflicting positions in the same brain.

Pls just answer this questions for me..

1. Do you think the video of chad soldiers celebrating victory last week was fake?

2. Was shekau begging a doctored video?

3. Do you think the nigerian Govt gave our soldiers all they need to battle BH and the was individual fear that made them flee and make a video saying the govt didnt provide weapons to fight the terrorists?.

4. If you were president, with all the killing and bloodshed these terrorists have done will you welcome them back into the society and even giving some presidental handshakes?

5. Why do you think Chad's victory is a political fight between nigerian parties when all the "WHOLE" of the country is not blind to see that we are infact aiding BH and not fighting them.

6. Do you think you will ever get sense.. Even if you enter ur mother's womb and come out for the third time?
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Tecord1(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Myer:

You get sense jare. Cleary they never passed comprehension in school.
Na miracle center cause this one.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by TheKing4040(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=88244027]Back in 2015 it's the drunkard and his cocaine meth head wife running the country. Now is a sane man who doesn't run affairs under the influence. Nigeria is working perfectly like a fine-tune machine.
God bless president Buhari
God bless APC
God bless itno and Chadians
Making chocolates who wants it

I want the chocolate
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by layzie: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tobilobaOyewo/status/1247967968643952640

And dis tobilobaoyewo is a credible source representing the chadian govt Just asking
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by maestroferddi: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Reclaim your lost prestige by sacking Boko Haram for good instead of sponsoring this funny memo from the Chadian embassy...
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by guy222: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:
All these fake news and campaign of calumny are the products of Ipob ( not all Igbo) and the miserable, unfortunate and eternally useless Poverty Development Party.

When BH kill our soldiers, they rejoice and spread the news faster than 5G, but when our army kill BH, they say it's audio.

GOD punish, destroy, mutilate, shred, cremate, dismantle, destroy, demolish and demystify the lives of Boko Haram, their sponsor, their supporters and all those who silently wish they continue what they are doing just so they can ridicule this government at the expense of our soldiers and citizens lives!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
After all this insult, misinsult, uninsult, disinsult i am sure you are done talking.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by oxiide22(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
where in Abuja
I am in Apo, kefa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.