Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation (77495 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by luluman: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2020
netpro:
Enemies of Nigeria spreading and celebrating falsehood against Nigeria.
Only Yeebos are doing that

1 Like

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by luluman: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:
Definitely the handwork of the looser looting party, Pdp and her online miscreants
and Ipob
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by tyup(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Fake Memo from Lauretta Onochie nd BMC Crew

So Chad that its official language is French will be writing to Nigeria govt with English.

Which of the video being circulated is fake??
Is it the one that Nigerian soldiers ar rejoicing that Chadian soldiers are going to attack boko haram?
Or the one that Gen. Adeniyi is complaining of lack of weapon nd intel to fight boko haram.
Or the one that Shekau is begging Chadian army to leave them alone?

BMC should stop the fake memo

in a matter of diplomacy of cause if ur writing to an English speaking country you'd have to write in English and no French to ensure easy comprehension to ur receiver same thing Nigeria would do if they were to send a letter to Chad it'd have to be in French

the only time French would be spoken is when the president probably visit Nigeria he'll speak in French for his people to understand his context n vise versa
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by luluman: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:
All these fake news and campaign of calumny are the products of Ipob ( not all Igbo) and the miserable, unfortunate and eternally useless Poverty Development Party.

When BH kill our soldiers, they rejoice and spread the news faster than 5G, but when our army kill BH, they say it's audio.

GOD punish, destroy, mutilate, shred, cremate, dismantle, destroy, demolish and demystify the lives of Boko Haram, their sponsor, their supporters and all those who silently wish they continue what they are doing just so they can ridicule this government at the expense of our soldiers and citizens lives!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Aaaaaaaameeeeen.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by kophy(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:
All these fake news and campaign of calumny are the products of Ipob ( not all Igbo) and the miserable, unfortunate and eternally useless Poverty Development Party.

When BH kill our soldiers, they rejoice and spread the news faster than 5G, but when our army kill BH, they say it's audio.

GOD punish, destroy, mutilate, shred, cremate, dismantle, destroy, demolish and demystify the lives of Boko Haram, their sponsor, their supporters and all those who silently wish they continue what they are doing just so they can ridicule this government at the expense of our soldiers and citizens lives!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Amen!
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
oxiide22:
I am in Apo, kefa?
I really don't know the place but I will contact when this lockdown is over
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by kingsvictor2: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Back in 2015 it's the drunkard and his cocaine meth head wife running the country. Now is a sane man who doesn't run affairs under the influence. Nigeria is working perfectly like a fine-tune machine.
God bless president Buhari
God bless APC
God bless itno and Chadians
Making chocolates who wants it
this will go down as d worst govt in history of Nigeria. A country who has a terrorist as a president. But a stupid president is elected by stupid people
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Openbusiness:

I'm in Lagos. Sent you a PM. Tank Q grin
Ok
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Seventy7kings: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

grin
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by naturefellow(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2020
funshint:
If anything is fake I guess it's this memo....so the soldiers that just posted the videos are fake abi? Or is the video of Shekur appealing to Chad authorities also from 2015? Face saving gone wrong.
honestly, I was confused.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by naturefellow(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Back in 2015 it's the drunkard and his cocaine meth head wife running the country. Now is a sane man who doesn't run affairs under the influence. Nigeria is working perfectly like a fine-tune machine.
God bless APC
Me! Me!!
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2020
naturefellow:
Me! Me!!
send me PM
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Seventy7kings: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Who's sponsoring bokoharam more than the vegetated lanky ancestor in asorock? A man that released 1500 plus terrorists back into the society in the name of repentant bokoharam members? Or the one that pays them ransom every trimester? You claim you hate terrorists yet you're all angry that Idriss Deby is seriously dealing with Shekau? God punish APC, it's members, it's followers and it's zombies put together. May foolishness and stupidity never depart from your miserable lives. Asswipes.
wait, God is not done punishing you PDPs, so APC will wait until you finish your own punishment. grin
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by oxiide22(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
I really don't know the place but I will contact when this lockdown is over
okay cool, I'll give u the full address then
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Yenefer(f): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
oxiide22:
okay cool, I'll give u the full address then
Ok fatan Alheri
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by oxiide22(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Ok fatan Alheri
yauwa ngd
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Blitzerz: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2020
The letter has no signature
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by luluman: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2020
funshint:
If anything is fake I guess it's this memo....so the soldiers that just posted the videos are fake abi? Or is the video of Shekur appealing to Chad authorities also from 2015? Face saving gone wrong.
Yeebos have come.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Ikennadex: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari is the one fighting boko sercetly he dnt want his brother to know his the one fighting them cos he is tried of them
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by guy222: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2020
MrsYamLeg:
[s][/s]
do you know that goko cleanser cures impotency cheesy
hahahahahahahahaha, this your question fit course war ooh
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by foreshore(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by drizslim(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2020
funshint:
Smart reasoning
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Myself2(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Ah aaah, see verminous APC zombies everywhere. Suddenly they have all found their voices. How are we even sure of the authenticity of this so-called disclaimer. I won't put it beyond them to just fabricate it to save face, cos truly whilst Chad is leading and waging a robust war against book Haram terrorists, Nigeria does not appear to have a visible leadership at the moment and our troops are doing their best in the fight against book Haram but government is letting them down
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by toprealman: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Trueigbo:
Fake news is dangerous. It kills faster than COVID 19
Stop spreading fake news bro. Can you mention anyone, just one name, killed by fake news?
Stop trying to belittle COVID-19 with your fake news....that guy is still on top.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Urchman200: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:
Definitely the handwork of the looser looting party, Pdp and her online miscreants
which part of the video is fake? The chadian president did not lead any war against the insurgency or the chadian army did not destroy the boko base or Shakur did not ask his fighters to be courageous which one zomby?
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by guy222: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
omenka. When will you have sense?
read and comprehen what he said you will discover that it is you that dont have sense, infact you are a confirm otondo, read the write up and forget about the writer
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Blitzerz: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2020
layzie:
Op
Pls quote your source, u know how it's done. Or was this unsigned letter sent to u personally and only u??
Don't mind him.
They think everyone is foolish
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Urchman200: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Who signed this letter? When did Chad started writing in English?
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Danniedpastor(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
God bless APC

Nigeria is working fine?
May your life be in the same state as the present Nigeria that you are celebrating.... Just say Amen to that.

I HATE DECEPTION
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
funshint:
you want to give them another hypertension Right? Allow them to lie since it's APC jobs , those that will bust them are already on analysis till couple of days.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by 3Ceagle(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Who's sponsoring bokoharam more than the vegetated lanky ancestor in asorock? A man that released 1500 plus terrorists back into the society in the name of repentant bokoharam members? Or the one that pays them ransom every trimester? You claim you hate terrorists yet you're all angry that Idriss Deby is seriously dealing with Shekau? God punish APC, it's members, it's followers and it's zombies put together. May foolishness and stupidity never depart from your miserable lives. Asswipes.

To put the bolded in Tupacs words; F...ck Buhari, f.....ck APC and if you down them f...ck you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.