Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation (77492 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by iammo(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2020
explosiveskull:

Chad press that writes lake chad as lac chad, even my autocorect thinks am stupid.

you do understand English isn't everyones first language or you just want to troll
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Eteka1(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
explosiveskull:

Yea, am suspecting someone quickly typed this to save face cos this kind of error is very suspicious, that is suppose to be lake chad not lac child and it shows that it was written in a hurry and never went through proof reading. It also means that chad acknowledged the participation of NA during the past's government administration unlike how worse it is now that even an army general came online to cry.
You people never seize to amaze me.

You claim that they meant to acknowledge the participation of the NA under the past Government.

You seem to have forgotten that Boko Haram took over and controlled 18 LGAs under the past Government until this Government pushed them out. You also seem to forget that they used to bomb motor parks, shopping malls, police HQ etc in Abuja under the past Government.

Boko Haram is much weaker now compared to when the past Government was in power.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by explosiveskull(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:

you do understand English isn't everyones first language or you just want to troll
Like seriously, you want to find an excuse for this vivid blunder, as no person in that government understands English or use dictionaries to correct spellings? Damn!
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by explosiveskull(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2020
LivingSage:
Mumu! Custodian said this way, you a neonate in your parlour said another. U too mumu o. Unpatriotic bigot
[s][/s]
So cos of his opinion, you started cursing him, so you have no other superior argument to debase his assertions? Damn! That ain't cool at all.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by JAWBONE(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

Yes, they are talking about the fake news from 2015, not the video or whatever you are talking about.

Stop spreading fake news, it kills.

We are saying the same thing. I'm talking of APC apologists who have suddenly found their voice on this Chad issue. They were silent all this while and now they are spewing nonsense thinking the Chadians are saying the whole operations was false
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by LivingSage: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
I replied him out of Anger. Always seeing Nigeria and Nigerians negativity. He can do better, or does he have another country
explosiveskull:

So cos of his opinion, you started cursing him, so you have no other superior argument to debase his assertions? Damn! That ain't cool at all.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Leo588(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2020
The FG is involved in this letter.
Period!!!

There was no applaud and now making a fuss
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by meccuno: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
All these fake news and campaign of calumny are the products of Ipob ( not all Igbo) and the miserable, unfortunate and eternally useless Poverty Development Party.

When BH kill our soldiers, they rejoice and spread the news faster than 5G, but when our army kill BH, they say it's audio.

GOD punish, destroy, mutilate, shred, cremate, dismantle, destroy, demolish and demystify the lives of Boko Haram, their sponsor, their supporters and all those who silently wish they continue what they are doing just so they can ridicule this government at the expense of our soldiers and citizens lives!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
[/s]
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Rapmoney(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:
All these fake news and campaign of calumny are the products of Ipob ( not all Igbo) and the miserable, unfortunate and eternally useless Poverty Development Party.

When BH kill our soldiers, they rejoice and spread the news faster than 5G, but when our army kill BH, they say it's audio.

GOD punish, destroy, mutilate, shred, cremate, dismantle, destroy, demolish and demystify the lives of Boko Haram, their sponsor, their supporters and all those who silently wish they continue what they are doing just so they can ridicule this government at the expense of our soldiers and citizens lives!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Shut up there fast fast!!! You don't know anything! Fake memo!!!
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Femeto: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2020
The letter is fake.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Forumobserver12(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

The statement did not change the fact that our President and it's Army could not do what the Chadian Army accomplished recently..that's a big FACT.

Whether there was a news credited to the Chadian authorities which states that Nigeria Army were absent in fight against Boko Haram in 2015 or currently is immaterial.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Bridget95(f): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
shut up ! Stop supporting terrorism. IPOB or PDP is not the reason for the release of terrorists. Support the decimation of terrorists.Anu!
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by pasol4real(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

we told the Ipobians yesterday they called us names.. @GreatResearcher1 come and read the Chadian press release debunking Ipobian nonsense

Shameless Piglets trying to rubbish the great Nigerian Army, pride of west Africa..because of small python dance we gave them

I don’t know why nairalanders cannot read,what the embassy have done is to exonerate its self from derogatory and inflammatory comments targeted at the government in Nigeria as a result of the heroic videos of the Chadians been circulated. It did not deny the videos.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by blackboy(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2020
This letter shows our government is not happy about the videos going round saying or showing Deby this debt that ... and chadian soldiers this or that to Boko Haram.
Dont worry we all already know
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by BreconHills(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Chad will certainly write in English. English like French is a language for international communication. Chad are at liberty to choose which language to use. The aim is communication not national pride.

Fake Memo from Lauretta Onochie nd BMC Crew

So Chad that its official language is French will be writing to Nigeria govt with English.

Which of the video being circulated is fake??
Is it the one that Nigerian soldiers ar rejoicing that Chadian soldiers are going to attack boko haram?
Or the one that Gen. Adeniyi is complaining of lack of weapon nd intel to fight boko haram.
Or the one that Shekau is begging Chadian army to leave them alone?

BMC should stop the fake memo
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by lordaltruist(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Please help me and tell them.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by bakescos01: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
netpro:
Enemies of Nigeria spreading and celebrating falsehood against Nigeria.

What’s the fake news ? From this letter they never said there president didn’t lead the soldiers to fight bokoharam and kill a lot of them. Nigerian Army wasn’t in that video. International media company also reported the news.

You fools don’t know that your corrupt government already visited the Chadian Embassy in Nigeria and some money has exchange hands and they know Nigerian army is looking bad in the public eye because of what the Chadian military did. This is a damage control. Chadian government benefits a lot from Nigerian government and they have to help them do this damage control because of benefits.

Is it fake news that bokoharam is still killing Nigerians? Is it fake news that they have killed a large number of our soldiers in the past 1 month ? Is it fake news that our soldiers are leaving the army that the army has to tell them that any form of retirement has been suspended.

I wonder how and why you people see evil and cover it. But one things I know for sure is that this killing going on will visit you and your family soon if we don’t condemn all this killing and call our government to rise up to the occasion. The souls that are lost are just like you and me. And if you support this killings am sure it will get to your turn very very soon.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by domchike(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
I just identified 6 APC paid scouts
Biodun556,
Trueigbo
netpro
Blue3k
helinues
JAMO84
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:
Definitely the handwork of the looser looting party, Pdp and her online miscreants

Mumu... The same PDP is backing Chad to destroy Boko Haram.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by bakescos01: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

I don’t know how some Nigerian reason, this just sound so foolish. Do you think any Nigerian is happy that our soldiers are being killed ? And they will love the killing to continue ? Statistically, most of the soldiers killed are from the South , so how could Igbos be happy there brothers are being killed ? I am from SW and not Igbos and this people are tired of seeing there people killed for fight they don’t understand.

The Poverty Development Party , is a lot better than the APC scammers. Even though I don’t support either of them because they are both failures. They both made this bokoharam what they are today.

No sensible Nigerian should be defending either this two parties that has turned our nation to the redicle of the world.

The Chadian Embassy is just doing a damage control to make your president and army feel good because of benefit(money probably exchange hands). It wasn’t a fake news that the Chadian army defeated the bokoharam and it wasn’t a fake news that our Nigerian soldiers were not there to play there part. It is not a fake news that our soldiers wait for bokoharam to attack while they do the defending but the Chadian troops took the fight to them.

Stop supporting evil and killings of innocent Nigerian for your own sake and that of your family because anyone that support evil and killing will also have is own fair share and his or her family too. It’s a fact. Time is ticking.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Trueigbo: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
domchike:
I just identified 6 APC paid scouts
Biodun556,
Trueigbo
netpro
Blue3k
helinues
JAMO84

You forgot to add Domchike
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by GEEBITE: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yeah the plonker is coming down from his high horse to learn basic grammar and rule number 21 on nairaland. Firstly, there is no word like "looser" it is loser.Secondly, the pronoun 'her' can only be used for for a female specie of humans and animals or a country. In the context you wrote Pdp party, the singular pronoun 'It' in subject form will only be applicable.But you have to add 's' to make it possessive. So it should have been"' PDP and its online bla bla"
Finally, I hope you will be humble to learn this time around because the other time,you went ahead to amend your error "seize" to cease and still kept on blabbing and insulting as usual. That was pure deceit and if you will agree it is a manifestation of corruption.
helinues:

Mr Gibberish, why not tell us the correct words .?
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by magnified(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Memo or no memo, 2020 or 2015, Chad once had a president that led the fight against Boko haram while Nigeria Army redeployed the General that made it know there is no adequate facility and equipment to repel Boko Haram. I believe if Buhari should lead the fight against Boko Haram with him been present at the war front , adequate weapons will be provided for Nigeria Soldiers....this has nothing to do with APC or PDP but an individual that promised and failed . If they like they should write another memo that the General video is also as far back as Jonathan Tenure ... yeye people
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by helinues: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
GEEBITE:
Yeah the plonker is coming down from his high horse to learn basic grammar and rule number 21 on nairaland. Firstly, there is no word like "looser" it is loser.Secondly, the pronoun 'her' can only be used for for a female specie of humans and animals or a country. In the context you wrote Pdp party, the singular pronoun 'It' in subject form will only be applicable.But you have to add 's' to make it possessive. So it should have been"' PDP and its online bla bla"
Finally, I hope you will be humble to learn this time around because the other time,you went ahead to amend your error "seize" to cease and still kept on blabbing and insulting as usual. That was pure deceit and if you will agree it is a manifestation of corruption.

After the comprehensive work , kindly send your bank account details to Nairaland mods for cash out.

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by GEEBITE: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
None of them can afford to pay me, that said with all sense of modesty.You can sign up for some free online tutorials to help your career as a social media personality . You need to write contents that wont get rubbished 90% of time for facts and grammatical accuracy. Cheerio.
helinues:

After the comprehensive work , kindly send your bank account details to Nairaland mods for cash out.
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by helinues: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
GEEBITE:
None of them can afford to pay me, that said with all sense of modesty.You can sign up for some free online tutorials to help your career as a social media personality . You need to write contents that wont get rubbished 90% of time for facts and grammatical accuracy. Cheerio.

Continue wasting your precious time trolling me and correcting my grammar as if that is what is putting food on my table.

I knew from the start it's regular NL Patience Nzokwo... One person operating more than 5 accounts to troll as if na bank accounts.. Someone that is full of hatred, envy, frustration and obsession.

As you can see, I was on self imposed banning for days cos we have a beautiful and meaningful life outside NL.Good foods,good music's, good body relax and reflection of life . Do you ever have time to ponder on your life outside NL?

The lockdown is for reflection about oneself, but you left your personal problems as usual and be trolling someone who care less about your existence.

Continue, It's your time it's your life, but remember the day of reckoning.

Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by idealogical: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
bakescos01:

What’s the fake news ? From this letter they never said there president didn’t lead the soldiers to fight bokoharam and kill a lot of them. Nigerian Army wasn’t in that video. International media company also reported the news.

You fools don’t know that your corrupt government already visited the Chadian Embassy in Nigeria and some money has exchange hands and they know Nigerian army is looking bad in the public eye because of what the Chadian military did. This is a damage control. Chadian government benefits a lot from Nigerian government and they have to help them do this damage control because of benefits.

Is it fake news that bokoharam is still killing Nigerians? Is it fake news that they have killed a large number of our soldiers in the past 1 month ? Is it fake news that our soldiers are leaving the army that the army has to tell them that any form of retirement has been suspended.

I wonder how and why you people see evil and cover it. But one things I know for sure is that this killing going on will visit you and your family soon if we don’t condemn all this killing and call our government to rise up to the occasion. The souls that are lost are just like you and me. And if you support this killings am sure it will get to your turn very very soon.

You get video and audio proof? No, you are the fake news people we are talking about.

grin grin
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by AFONJACOW(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who knows howany Billions of naira Abba Kyria gave them from his sick bed to write this nonsense...

We knw Nigeria Army are incapacitated ...
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by AFONJACOW(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who knows how many Billions of naira Abba Kyria gave them from his sick bed to write this nonsense...

We knw Nigeria Army are incapacitated and clueless and can't defeat rag tag terrorist ...
Re: Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation by Freddykrueger: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
Lanretoye:
if you are in Nigeria and under the present government,the God is punishing you already,omo ale jatijati.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.