Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. (2881 Views)

My Heart Is Bitter I Need Some Help / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Is There Any Pussy That Is Bitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2020
I give him the benefit of the doubt even though I am not his fan.

His Analysis of NWO, Vaccine, COVID-19 is spot on.

The kingdom of darkness wants to use agents and vices to conceal the ultimate plan until it matures enough not to be overturned. Do not allow urself to be used by the devil to castigate him through social media.

what the world must understand is that the earlier we understand where this is heading then we all have a chance of averting it, but if these evil agenda is left to thrive it will grow and it will overwhelm the world beyond control.

Mark my word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Jokerman(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Of cos... Tyrese posted a video of 5G masts being installed in America amidst this lockdown

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Jokerman:
Of cos... Tyrese posted a video of 5G masts being installed in America amidst this lockdown
This goes to tell that the devil has a grip on a lot of persons, and is using them in attempt to take charge.
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Dont be surprised that these chinese that entered the country as medical experts may av multiple missions beyond helping with the COVID-19 situation. Dont be surprised if 5G satellites/networks are installed simultaneouslytongue

Exclusive from MadeINchenzen2

Mark my word
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by dukeprince50: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MrsYamLeg(f): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Ok
[/s]
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by 10BabyApple: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
MrsYamLeg:
wtf
Mrsyamleg undecided
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Nbote(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Na wa ooo... Obviously we neva wan get sense for dis country... Now let me ask U lots something, if 5G is of d antichrist and end time, can U stop d antichrist from coming by destroying 5G masts??

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Nbote:
Na wa ooo... Obviously we neva wan get sense for dis country... Now let me ask U lots something, if 5G is of d antichrist and end time, can U stop d antichrist from coming by destroying 5G masts??
No u cant, but then it ll be clear what's coming, u can make informed choices then on. Rather than an ambush that takes us unawares.

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Elvisage(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Abeg don't mind Nigerians jare.that was when ATM came they called it a technology from the pit of hell ;Dshebi it is thesame technology we are all enjoying today.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MrSly(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stop deceiving people with lame analysis

3 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrSly:
Stop deceiving people with lame analysis
who re u?
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Kingseex1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pastor Chris Fall My Hand Big Time

2 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Karex81(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Op if you still believe that 5g cause covid-19 and you are a graduate better go and tear your certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Mikocake(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
nobody believed Noah during during his time. I'm not surprised that a lot of people don't believe Pastor Chris even though the fact is there for all to see. I think a lot is going to happen between now and 2029..God save His children.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Karex81:
Op if you still believe that 5g cause covid-19 and you are a graduate better go and tear your certificate.
u dont get it
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikocake:
nobody believed Noah during during his time. I'm not surprised that a lot of people don't believe Pastor Chris even though the fact is there for all to see. I think a lot is going to happen between now and 2029..God save His children.
Just few can see even in the gathering of the so called smart NAIRALANDERS !

Mark my word
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
many are just accustomed to unforeseen circumstances!

They just want the thing to hit them !

Mark my word
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Mikocake(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Just few can see even in the gathering of the so called smart NAIRALANDERS !

Mark my word

Many are called but few are chosen. Just like the Bible says there's going to be a lot of had I known. God help His Children
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Kaysalas(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
I somehow stand wit you on this even tho i am not a fan of the pastor.
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikocake:

Many are called but few are chosen. Just like the Bible says there's going to be a lot of had I known. God help His Children
yeah
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by Martinez39s(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
SMH.
Martin my guy tongue
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by damosade(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
It is better you don't talk what you don't know...
5 G causes corona..
Even bible says we should seek knowledge.

Have u seek the knowledge?
Do you know how waves is being propagated?
Do you know what radio communication is?

You will use 5G and even 6 G

No bager can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
The funny thing is that few years from now,5g will become an integral part of Oyakhilome's business ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
damosade:
It is better you don't talk what you don't know...
5 G causes corona..
Even bible says we should seek knowledge.

Have u seek the knowledge?
Do you know how waves is being propagated?
Do you know what radio communication is?

You will use 5G and even 6 G

No bager can stop it.
indeed
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
The funny thing is that few years from now,5g will become an integral part of Oyakhilome's business ministry.
fingers crossed !
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

The kingdom of darkness

LOOK NO FURTHER, FOLKS. "THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS" AS DESCRIBED IN SEVERAL BOOKS THROUGHOUT AGES PAST IS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOK NO FURTHER, FOLKS. "THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS" AS DESCRIBED IN SEVERAL BOOKS THROUGHOUT AGES PAST IS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.
lol
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by uthlaw: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikocake:
pastor Christ the noar of our time....na where him build his ark!
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
uthlaw:
pastor Christ the noar of our time....na where him build his ark!
This is how we continue to doubt until we all sleep one day and wake up into oblivion
Re: Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis. by MrSly(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
who re u?
I am a concerned individual who is pissed of by unfounded lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Goes Naked To Show Off His "Baddest Shape" / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 / +18. Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? Part 2 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.