Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (18225 Views)

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello Nigerians living in South Korea, how are you guys copping in this period of time, how is the hustle over there,

What is the immigration rules and what's the best visa to come up with and stay and hustle, I heard that student visa is the best but they hardly give Nigerians visa* because of settings things which I don't know***

An agent said I should pay him 2.2 Million naira for him to process visa for me* just a tourist visa and a work will be waiting for me once I get there*

Please NL living in SK please we need your contribution let's hear what you think about the country and which city is less expensive once one get there,

And what about their girls; can you date them or re their friendly* and the guys too*

What is the language barrier, can you find does who speak English for then main time still you learn how to speak Korean*

Thanks. Please let's move this page to the front page... Nice comment appreciated.
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Okuda(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
you need their contribution not "US". with 2.2 million why not try to do somehing in Nigeria or go to and english speaking country or better still western europe?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Okuda:
you need their contribution not "US". with 2.2 million why not try to do somehing in Nigeria or go to and english speaking country or better still western europe?

Can you drop the name of does Europe countries you think that is good!!!
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Petyprincess(f): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Dnt ever think of paying money to any agent so it won't end in tears! A agent getting you a tourist visa nd claiming you will work comfortably is just deceiving you! The best way to travel is through student visa! South Korea is really an advanced country bt damn expensive! Tiny apartment cost up to 1k dollar per month depending on state! I dnt know much about Asian countries so i will advice you to search better so you wnt get scammed!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Dnt ever think of paying money to any agent so it won't end in tears! A agent getting you a tourist visa nd claiming you will work comfortably is just deceiving you! The best way to travel is through student visa! South Korea is really an advanced country bt damn expensive! Tiny apartment cost up to 1k dollar per month depending on state! I dnt know much about Asian countries so i will advice you to search better so you wnt get scammed!

Heard one can study in Norway for free(No tuition fee), disadvantage is their high cost of living.
Alternatives are: Russia, Finland, Sweden...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Petyprincess(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2020
judeebuka:

Heard one can study in Norway for free(No tuition fee), disadvantage is their high cost of living.
Norway is preferable,there are free universities including university of Oslo bt still you have to prove you can finance yourself with at least 12,000 euro nd it will do you good to learn Norwegian! Norway has one of the best economy is the world bt the problem is language barrier!! Picture below should answer your question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Thank you bro
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by gazmann(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Hello Nigerians living in South Korea, how are you guys copping in this period of time, how is the hustle over there,

What is the immigration rules and what's the best visa to come up with and stay and hustle, I heard that student visa is the best but they hardly give Nigerians visa* because of settings things which I don't know***

An agent said I should pay him 2.2 Million naira for him to process visa for me* just a tourist visa and a work will be waiting for me once I get there*

Please NL living in SK please we need your contribution let's hear what you think about the country and which city is less expensive once one get there,

And what about their girls; can you date them or re their friendly* and the guys too*

What is the language barrier, can you find does who speak English for then main time still you learn how to speak Korean*

Thanks. Please let's move this page to the front page... Nice comment appreciated.

Bro when you arrive Korea if you do you'll spend six months before you're eligible to work legally . At that to recoup your 2.2 Million will take 5 to six months of ardent saving . Or else you hit the high street wire wire ways . It won't even be easy in the best of the factories . If a korean man pays you salary to sleep trust me the sleep will be the most difficult you'd ever had in your life time . Use your 2.2 Million wisely am in korea for a year plus i dont have that in my account self

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
judeebuka:

Really? Study in Russia for free? Any requirement for TOEFL? I mean for undergrad studies.
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guy go Netherlands jeje sad
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

What do you have to say about the country I mean Netherlands
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

What do you have to say about the country I mean Netherlands
do some research on Google
Their country is very okay to relocate to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

do some research on Google
Their country is very okay to relocate to

Ok thank you bro
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Norway is preferable,there are free universities including university of Oslo bt still you have to prove you can finance yourself with at least 12,000 euro nd it will do you good to learn Norwegian! Norway has one of the best economy is the world bt the problem is language barrier!! Picture below should answer your question
Yup, but language shouldn't be a thing tho; as more than half of their population understands English....
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Quinex:
Really? Study in Russia for free? Any requirement for TOEFL? I mean for undergrad studies.

Not Completely free, but their tuition fee is quite affordable, like "Quite"...lol

Russia has quite a number of scholarship programs you'd wanna check out....trust me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Petyprincess(f): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
judeebuka:

Yup, but language shouldn't be a thing tho; as more than half of their population understands English....
Haha lol more than half? You think it is Netherland? Wish you all the best o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
judeebuka:

Not Completely free, but their tuition fee is quite affordable, like "Quite"...lol

Russia has quite a number of scholarship programs you'd wanna check out....trust me.

What kind of scholarship program please share with us thank you bro
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

What kind of scholarship program please share with us thank you bro
You should look it up on Google.
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Haha lol more than half? You think it is Netherland? Wish you all the best o

Lol....Got this from Google tho.
"There are about 4.5 million English speakers in Norway and 90% of Norwegians speak English as a second language. Their EPI score is 71.3."
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Petyprincess(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
judeebuka:

Lol....Got this from Google tho.
"There are about 4.5 million English speakers in Norway and 90% of Norwegians speak English as a second language. Their EPI score is 71.3."
Lol could see where you got your answer from,bt it is advisable to learn their language trust me. Learning Norwegian will open more opportunities for you!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol could see where you got your answer from,bt it is advisable to learn their language trust me. Learning Norwegian will open more opportunities for you!

Yes you’re right
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Soleye24(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
boss is here, I dey your back like hunchback ni o
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2020
judeebuka:

All right. I'm not undergrad though...I'm asking for my kid bro. I'd appreciate if you can send me links of their scholarship openings for undergrads. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Slyle(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning house! I am in search of schools that offer topup degrees and at an affordable rate, as I am self sponsoring and a HND graduate with a 2.91 CGPA. Your inputs are truly needed. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Craigbrown4076: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Guy go Netherlands jeje
grin grin grin I've been watching you why u dey hype NL like this
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
grin grin grin I've been watching you why u dey hype NL like this
Ah baba you too dey observe grin
The country mark sense Nii
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Rupect: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Man are you for real?

Being in SK for a year plus and you didn't have 2.2mula for your account? But you promise he can save that within 6months with ardent saving. Your post is conflicting.

gazmann:

Bro when you arrive Korea if you do you'll spend six months before you're eligible to work legally . At that to recoup your 2.2 Million will take 5 to six months of ardent saving . Or else you hit the high street wire wire ways . It won't even be easy in the best of the factories . If a korean man pays you salary to sleep trust me the sleep will be the most difficult you'd ever had in your life time . Use your 2.2 Million wisely am in korea for a year plus i dont have that in my account self

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Craigbrown4076: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ah baba you too dey observe grin
The country mark sense Nii
lol you don't need to tell me man lol
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by gazmann(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rupect:
Man are you for real?

Being in SK for a year plus and you didn't have 2.2mula for your account? But you promise he can save that within 6months with ardent saving. Your post is conflicting.

I don't have ni . I said saving ardently. Do you know you can blow 180k naira equivalent on a night if you are not cautiously saving . You can actually save 400k a month with a normal job depending on your spending pattern vs savings plan .
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rupect:
Man are you for real?

Don't mind the guy, that's how they discourage people not to come over but tell him to come back home since the country is not favourable they'll start cursing you.

At op, don't mind whatever people are saying, SK is a nice country, I know some guys that are over there and they're doing pretty good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mavin1:

Don't mind the guy, that's how they discourage people not to come over but tell him to come back home since the country is not favourable they'll start cursing you.

At op, don't mind whatever people are saying, SK is a nice country, I know some guys that are over there and they're doing pretty good.

Thank you, my friend went there last year just that the agent who does his own is not in Nigeria and this present is calling this amount for me.. SK is nice country and I am thinking of going through a study routine
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

Thank you, my friend went there last year just that the agent who does his own is not in Nigeria and this present is calling this amount for me.. SK is nice country and I am thinking of going through a study routine

That'll do you a lot better, the guy I know did not go via study visa.

My Bro applied for their Visa couple of years ago, but they denied him, though not study visa. Since then, he never apply again. You know this agents thing.

As for me, the only thing holding me back in this country is money, I go just japa. grin

Relax and plan yourself well, I wish you the very best Bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Commander Advocates Sharia Law For Traffic Offences / Few Pics Of Nnewi / Vehicle Lands In A Ditch As Family Were Returning From Festival In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.