Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (18377 Views)

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:31am On Jun 08, 2022
gazmann:

Bro when you arrive Korea if you do you'll spend six months before you're eligible to work legally . At that to recoup your 2.2 Million will take 5 to six months of ardent saving . Or else you hit the high street wire wire ways . It won't even be easy in the best of the factories . If a korean man pays you salary to sleep trust me the sleep will be the most difficult you'd ever had in your life time . Use your 2.2 Million wisely am in korea for a year plus i dont have that in my account self
boss
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Gopkk(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Any Nigerian in Korea that can help me source for Korean Red Ginseng Raw Roots?

Check my Signature below to talk please
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by grammarian247(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Vietnaminfo:
OP, the possibility of getting a south korean Visa in Nigeria is so slim except on Students visa. If you so much like to migrate to South Korea as a Nigerian, there is means you can do that without issue. Be let assured you need to leave Nigeria first before that can happen. I am in Vietnam as an English teacher. Vietnam is good if you are a graduate with a good accent. There is no much factory jobs here and the ones available pays very poor. It is only English teacher that have the best salary so far. You can easily migrate to South Korea when you have gotten your VietnamTemporary Residence Card. With 2million, it can bring you here in Vietnam and still see you off to South Korea. Goodluck in your Abroad pursuit

Brother, I am in need of your attention. I have lots to share with you. Here is my contact otunnejustice@gmail.com...08038999587
Re: Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. by Zoey1: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2023
Hello, please do you know the procedure of getting SK Tourist visa from Nigeria, just for few weeks holiday. Thanks
gazmann:

Bro when you arrive Korea if you do you'll spend six months before you're eligible to work legally . At that to recoup your 2.2 Million will take 5 to six months of ardent saving . Or else you hit the high street wire wire ways . It won't even be easy in the best of the factories . If a korean man pays you salary to sleep trust me the sleep will be the most difficult you'd ever had in your life time . Use your 2.2 Million wisely am in korea for a year plus i dont have that in my account self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

491 Libyan Returnees Land In Port-harcourt (photos) / LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash / With Your Current Account Balance, Where Can You Travel To With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.