Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ukpai's Prophesies That Changed My Ministry's Fortunes - Rev. Nwachukwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ukpai's Prophesies That Changed My Ministry's Fortunes - Rev. Nwachukwu (868 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukpai's Prophesies That Changed My Ministry's Fortunes - Rev. Nwachukwu by obinnaokeke225: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
By Mokwugwo Solomon

The Senior Pastor of the Bible Base Miracle Assembly, Rev. Jerry Nwachukwu, has said that his church has witnessed great turnaround since 2001 when he encountered Dr. Uma Ukpai, the renowned evangelist.

The man of God said that his encounter with Ukpai was a great boost to his ministry as the fortunes of the church changed dramatically, with miracles, signs, and breakthroughs.

"In 2001, I came in contact with my spiritual father, Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai, during the Greater Ibosi for Christ Crusade. During the crusade, God wrath miracles through him.

"Prior to the crusade, God revealed to me in the dream where he was sending me to an errand, and if I made a mistake, he would correct me and send me again.

"Thereafter, we had Ministers' Programme at Awka, Anambra State, where Ukpai ministered. He called for an offering. When I went to redeem my offering, I told Rev. Ukpai how God told me to submit myself to him as my spiritual father.

"This revelation became a reality in 2017, when he adopted me as his spiritual son. Then, in 2009, he visited our church at No. 19 Ezendu Street, off Mesedes Avenue, Nkpor, Anambra State, for a crusade. The crusade took place at the United Primary Schools, Nkpor-Agu. There was no motorable road to the venue of the crusade.

"So, Ukpai made a prophetic pronouncement that whoever that would emerge next governor of Anambra would build the road. Our church building then was downstairs. He also made a proclamation that the church would soon become an upstair building.

"Not quite long, God blessed our ministry, and we were able to change our church building to an upstair with underground and gallery. We also bought a building and additional lands. Also, the road leading to the United Primary School, venue of the crusade, was also tarred. So, his prophesies worked for us!

"There was another prophecy he gave during a crusade in our church, where he proclaimed that a certain female member of our church, whose marriage collapsed for about 27 years would be reunited to her husband. After the crusade, her husband that had two other wives after her, divorced the wives, brought her back; and wedded her in the Anglican church.

"During a 50,000 man march crusade organised by the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, at the Alex Ekweme Square, Awka, Anambra State, he prophesied that Governor Willie Obiano would win his second tenure election convincingly; and it came to pass. That was the first time a governor in Anambra won in all the 21 Local Government Areas. It never happened before!

"So, the coming of my spiritual father to our church and Anambra State, have been a blessing to us. Since we got connected to him, he has been visiting every year, and God has been using him mightily to bless us," Rev. Nwachukwu testified.

Re: Ukpai's Prophesies That Changed My Ministry's Fortunes - Rev. Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Rev Dr Uma Ukpai is a great gift to the church.
Re: Ukpai's Prophesies That Changed My Ministry's Fortunes - Rev. Nwachukwu by PureGoldh(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
When you work in God's vineyard...He will surely enrich you beyond bounds

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje, I Am The Oracle | Imo State Governor To Build 15 Almajiri Schoo / The True Meaning Of Speaking In Tongues As Revealed By The Bible / The Simple Question Jehovah Witnesses Keep Dodging To Prove They're Antichrists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.