Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) (9280 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water / Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by salam8528: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Reno dey learn work for where MNK dey.. MNK is the real #BuhariTormentor.

If I be buhari, I go jejely talk say I no dey do again.. grin grin grin
Tormentor how? for someone who doesn't care what u say

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Miracle1991: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
sLentlover7778:

because of a fugitive? Then you can never be a leader in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Miracle1991: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

Kanu isnt suffering, he is in London living a good life, enjoying 24 hour light, good roads, piped water, guaranteed security. These are things most Nigerians cannot dream of.

Kanu isnt suffering, its Nigerians who are suffering

I dont care if the man in Aso Rock is Buhari, Jubril or Mickey Mouse, all I care about is that Igbo land should becone an independent country
tell that to zik, and Ironsi. Also tell that to ohanneze who went to Kano to beg after receiving a quit notice.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by gidgiddy: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
tell that to zik, and Ironsi. Also tell that to ohanneze who went to Kano to beg after receiving a quit notice.

Thats to show the fraud in Nigeria. People are issuing quit notice with one side of the mouth and shouting 'one Nigeria' with the other side

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by adekolaelect(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
This KANU and his followers should have know Buhari is not their problem but the country Nigeria which we all know they can't get anything the way they are composing themselves .Mind you if care is not taking you will remain where you are ,saying what you are say when another man become president from south west or north .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by frankyychiji(f): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
noleflendum:
Coward bastaaaaaaad boy
No Kee yasef, pass if you can't have a good laugh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by POBO: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
CC Blazers Intl is a Global Retailer offering the best in men’s and women Anakra both in store and online. We provide quality fine products at a reasonable price while promoting unique, distinctive fashion trend designs in Africa

FACEBOOK: ccblazersintl

INSTAGRAM: ccblazersintl

TWITTER: ccblazersintl
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Kingsolar: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
he has mumu followers so he knows they would believe
Try confirm ursef cos I watched the broadcast n screen shot it too to be sure

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Frankdoz8: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
POBO:
CC Blazers Intl is a Global Retailer offering the best in men’s and women Anakra both in store and online. We provide quality fine products at a reasonable price while promoting unique, distinctive fashion trend designs in Africa

FACEBOOK: ccblazersintl

INSTAGRAM: ccblazersintl

TWITTER: ccblazersintl
seun mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 6 broken
Do not advertise or paste any affiliate link
Ban him now!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Enice(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
skyman200:
But what is the hole doing there? what I'm seeing is a hole, oga!!!!
oga, it is not a hole. it is caused by the lighting of the environment. if you observe properly you would see that the neck has a swollen vein. from the direction of the light, that swollen vein will result to that area being dark which you call a hole.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Photoshopped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by dubra: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Why are Nigerians this dumb, it's a simple question that deserves simple answers, and some buffoon are busy diverting attention, what is the hole in there, simple, abi who no watch pre recorded video? Go back and watch it again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by dubra: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Enice:
oga, it is not a hole. it is caused by the lighting of the environment. if you observe properly you would see that the neck has a swollen vein. from the direction of the light, that swollen vein will result to that area being dark which you call a hole.
. One of the paid mumus sighted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by juman(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Why should any sensible person follow this guy?

His conduct debased their group.
It is highly irresponsible for the head of a group to be intentionally chasing shadow like this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by K254725: 6:33am On Apr 10, 2020

*Edited

Ooo My shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It could be a feeding/ICU/Medical thingy hole. I hope the poor guy is okay shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HQQNLcUm0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Enice(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2020
dubra:
. One of the paid mumus sighted
ya papa na mumu. ya mama na olosho, all una na pig. brainwashed pig wen no get sense. at your age dem dey play you like ball from london.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by skyman200(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Ur blind oga, since I'm following the buhari I kw I have never seen this kind thing before.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by bigeliot(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Eteka1:
You guys must be so dumb.
My problem with u guys is that u think the igbos or ipob are ur problems, my dear, ur problem is aso rock. It's common sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by bigeliot(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2020
efighter:

So IPOB and MASSOB miscreants are the world.
D masses said they don't want Chinese doctors, the people that the masses voted into power said they must come because nobody wants to borrow them money again. So if China can give us money and doc. To help us, y not let them in. THE VOICE OF THE MASSES IS SILENT IN THE AFFAIRS OF ASO ROCK. Nnamdi Kanu speaks d truth and only the opposite hates him. He says things and they come to pass. Not bcus he predicted from his head but bcus heaven accepts truth. Wake up people, Nigeria can't recover. Watch and see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by luwiizy(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2020
KANU wey no get liver....

Shabi no be buhari?

Watin make am come dey fear to pass border...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Friend22(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
The kind of foolery enveloping the brains of that albino called Nnamdi is legendary.
Npmtrue Ibo will follow such irritant except he or she has is brain quarantined and incubated for 4 years minimum.
Nnamdi Kanu is not normal and his followers are super abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by Friend22(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2020
sLentlover7778:

You think you are making sense?

It's complete idiocy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by skyman200(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
is only mask that can show hole on the neck,let him make a live vedio and people will be asking him questions so that we will believe that he is not on a mask.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) by e4real: 6:12pm On May 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a genius

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death / CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message / Exposed! See Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride And Her Dubai Billionaire Ex Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.