Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? (35930 Views)

14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / Italian Mom Coronavirus Lockdown: Here's What I Wish I Had Done Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2020
As we countdown to the end of the coronavirus lockdown, one thing is certain - things would be a little different from the norm

Let's share those things we would do first and differently

Here are things I feel would be first & different happenings when the lockdown is over:

1.) Businesses will try to make up for lost times and things may be a little fast paced

2.) Religious leaders will channel so much energy into propagating the 5G and other conspiracy theories in order to justify their inability to render 'spiritual/miraculous' assistance in the fight against covid-19

3.) A good number of broken homes and marriages would be reunited and there will increased cases of pregnancy

4.) A good number of church members would be hesitant to attend large religious gatherings for a little while

5.) Citizens will indirectly be made to pay for expenses govt incurred in the fight against covid-19 through heavy taxes and levies

6.) Prices of commodities will remain a little high for a while

7.) People would still practice good hygiene for a little while like regular hand washing and few others will still continue to wear face masks in public.

8.) Few persons will be richer than they were before coronavirus and there will be a lots scandals and accusations here and there.

Feel free to add yours.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by majamajic(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by ashewoboy(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2020
nothing serious. I've always been an indoor person. I will just be glad other people are not at home with mecheesy.

btw, phuck the person above this post. he took the ftccheesy.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Will go to Ilorin to see my friend

Wow

If you know, u no grin grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by papabiz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
I will leave the house very early in the money to avoid my landlord

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
okomile:
Will go to Ilorin to see my friend

Wow

If you know, u no grin grin
The place don dey block abi

199 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Realist5:

The place don dey block abi

Na you cement am? grin grin
Face your front bros grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by slyfox35(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
I will go to any church,look at the pastor in his face and say “what a shame,none of you could even heal a single corona virus patient”

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by SAMICSUBDOTCOM(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Only God can safe

MTN CUG is here

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
slyfox35:
I will go to any church,look at the pastor in his face and say “what a shame,none of you could even heal a single corona virus patient”
Hmm, na express you de go o, no let usher go jam u

16 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
okomile:

Na you cement am? grin grin
Face your front bros grin

Oya, go and unlock the region joor grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Realist5:

Oya, go and unlock the region joor grin

Na u cement am, come break am grin

Alawada grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
okomile:

Na u cement am, come break am grin

Alawada grin

Okay na. Give me your area code. I will sure come with my hammer. You know na grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Stellly02(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
I’ll treat people differently, reach out more

Meanwhile this aunty said

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Realist5:

Okay na. Give me your area code. I will sure come with my hammer. You know na grin grin

2020covid-19, IDH, yaba
Expecting you dearie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
okomile:

2020covid-19, IDH, yaba
Expecting you dearie
You are wicked, lol. cheesy
But then, that's the perfect place to know and find true love

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
okomile:

2020covid-19, IDH, yaba
Expecting you dearie

If you like join all the viruses, I will come with my protective gadgets. We will both isolate ourselves for ten weeks grin Pls get ready grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Realist5:

If you like join all the viruses, I will come with my protective gadgets. We will both isolate ourselves for ten weeks grin Pls get ready grin

Sure sweetie
Waiting for you
Kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
okomile:

Sure sweetie
Waiting for you
Kiss kiss

Which bed are you cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Realist5:

Which bed are you cheesy cheesy

Bed 1
Room 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2020
okomile:

Bed 1
Room 1

I don show. Shift make I land on top. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Realist5:

I don show. Shift make I land on top. wink

Na me go dey on top jor!
U no sabi book at all
grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Realist5: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2020
okomile:

Na me go dey on top jor!
U no sabi book at all
grin

No wahala. I will give you the time to ride me. But when I will start my own push up eh, your ringing tune will be heard in Abuja cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by SmartyPants(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2020
okomile:

Na me go dey on top jor!
U no sabi book at all
grin
Realist5:

No wahala. I will give you the time to ride me. But when I will start my own push up eh, your ringing tune will be heard in Abuja cheesy grin

Can you guys stop this? Don't ruin this thread.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2020
SmartyPants:

Can you guys stop this? Don't ruin this thread.

Bros, we are still on it oooooo
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okomile(f): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Realist5:

Abuja dey near.
Na Chad I want it to be heard.
9ja ringing tone no get equal
grin

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by phr0nesis(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
My lifestyle before and during this lockdown didn't change. I'm not really feeling the effect of this lockdown apart from the fact that I see more people around now

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Will stay indoors for 2more days

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Truthbites: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
The lockdown has really left me broken, I hope I can heal . I realized that with or without humans, the world still goes on..night n day, sun,moon stars.. animals..the beat goes on...

Till this time passes before I know what I will do differently..maybe I will be more friendly, show more love..cos there's really no need for hate..till then

27 Likes

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by ehhmah(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin

Baba go cut some people liver this night ooo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa / The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.