Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? (35966 Views)

14 Year Old Indian Girl Already Prophesyed When Coronavirus Will Come To An End. / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / Italian Mom Coronavirus Lockdown: Here's What I Wish I Had Done Differently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Favour22amaka(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
I ll give love a chance again
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by vickydevoka(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
poweredcom:
I must japa enter ashewo house to run like three short time banging
Dats de only thing bi find interesting

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by vickydevoka(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
light099:

But the kind of things Nigerian ladies post on social media these days are too obscene? Don't these people have family, relatives and friends who see these?
Mostly are fake accounts. Use black American pix
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by dedeorji(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
As we countdown to the end of the coronavirus lockdown, one thing is certain - things would be a little different from the norm

Let's share those things we would do first and differently

Here are things I feel would be first & different happenings when the lockdown is over:

1.) Businesses will try to make up for lost times and things may be a little fast paced

2.) Religious leaders will channel so much energy into propagating the 5G and other conspiracy theories in order to justify their inability to render 'spiritual/miraculous' assistance in the fight against covid-19

3.) A good number of broken homes and marriages would be reunited and there will increased cases of pregnancy

4.) A good number of church members would be hesitant to attend large religious gatherings for a little while

5.) Citizens will indirectly be made to pay for expenses govt incurred in the fight against covid-19 through heavy taxes and levies

6.) Prices of commodities will remain a little high for a while

7.) People would still practice good hygiene for a little while like regular hand washing and few others will still continue to wear face masks in public.

8.) Few persons will be richer than they were before coronavirus and there will be a lots scandals and accusations here and there.

Feel free to add yours.

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
[

Nne u really on point,I have been in self isolation had one of d gals especially one I met last wk visit me 2day it was real fun�.....i cant help smile cos dis lockdown has drained me.
I almost lost anoda gal due to not seeing each other,we settled our scores yesterday and she promised to b with me wen d lockdown is over.

quote author=Ebonygirl1 post=88403805]Get laid cheesy[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by chaloskyx: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
nothing i would keep living my life as i did before the lock-down some of us dont need a calamity to befall us before we know we need to be focused in life
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
[

Yours is better,I decided not to keep any gal and my policy is no girl stays with me more than 3days....apart frm Uni days I had a roomate sneak into my room to sleep for a year.I don't encourage any gal to stay more than 3days....have at least 13 to get laid after lockdown.
Guesthouses n hotels go full worldwide....there is going to be a record on this �

quote author=Ihatefeminist post=88403726]send my girlfriend packing;her pussy don tire me sad[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
[
Where you be going to dear?
Hope u not really bored out there...

undecidedquote author=byinks post=88403757]Leave Lagos.[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
But there will be rapture before anti Christ,wetin happen e b like say ship don leave us.But d world for empty small or is it God didn't find a single sain to rapture that we didn't know?

Hoodbilonia:
Dont be fooled
Its 4eva
From 2 weekz to 4 weeks to 6 months,1 year,etc
The anti christ is here

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by okorezo: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
okomile:

2020covid-19, IDH, yaba
Expecting you dearie
hmmmmm, he don turn dearie just now. Africa, so many things.
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wow you really have a well planned schedule �

quote author=Eulalia post=88404005] cheesy

I'll First run to visit my siblings

Rush to work with great zeal grin can't wait to see my students again. Revision galore

Go to the market to get my production materials

Resume mid week service and prolly resume teaching Sunday school or join the choir of my new parish.

Consider travelling to meet a blind date tongue *hey you! Don't count on it yet. Still tentative** tongue

And.....yes! Maybe a little shopping here and there. Phew!

[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Mofpearl: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Go out and eat at a restaurant with friends then probably go shopping with friends too. Buy my mum the flowers I have been wanting to buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Bukunmi3273(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
As we countdown to the end of the coronavirus lockdown, one thing is certain - things would be a little different from the norm

Let's share those things we would do first and differently

Here are things I feel would be first & different happenings when the lockdown is over:

1.) Businesses will try to make up for lost times and things may be a little fast paced

2.) Religious leaders will channel so much energy into propagating the 5G and other conspiracy theories in order to justify their inability to render 'spiritual/miraculous' assistance in the fight against covid-19

3.) A good number of broken homes and marriages would be reunited and there will increased cases of pregnancy

4.) A good number of church members would be hesitant to attend large religious gatherings for a little while

5.) Citizens will indirectly be made to pay for expenses govt incurred in the fight against covid-19 through heavy taxes and levies

6.) Prices of commodities will remain a little high for a while

7.) People would still practice good hygiene for a little while like regular hand washing and few others will still continue to wear face masks in public.

8.) Few persons will be richer than they were before coronavirus and there will be a lots scandals and accusations here and there.

Feel free to add yours.

Will find a way to deliver goods to my customers
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
[

U seem to be d kind lady o like,open and bold.
Can we tangle on a serious note I appreciate ur kind my lady.

author=Eulalia post=88405485]

Haba haba...
Please I wanna remain low key this time and be my real self not the previous wild personality.
This the real me. Cool calm and collected.
Don't want to attract the wrong vibes.
[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why dey worry for something that isn't existing....abeg don't mind the statement.
It seems u Lag,am in Abj how can we relate so we tag along when corona is over?
Thanks

author=okomile post=88405895]

Let it end first
Na turn by turn we go face the judgement throne

You have no power to judge anyone
Be careful with your utterances[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper post=88414474][

U seem to be d kind lady o like,open and bold.
Can we tangle on a serious note I appreciate ur kind my lady.

Your moniker and though.
I'm a born again Christian o. Don't you think I'll be boring?
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Yours is better,I decided not to keep any gal and my policy is no girl stays with me more than 3days....apart frm Uni days I had a roomate sneak into my room to sleep for a year.I don't encourage any gal to stay more than 3days....have at least 13 to get laid after lockdown.
Guesthouses n hotels go full worldwide....there is going to be a record on this �

quote author=Ihatefeminist post=88403726]send my girlfriend packing;her pussy don tire me sad

Nice one.
Enjoy.
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Realist5:

The place don dey block abi
The oil don dry kpata kpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Origin(f): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
One thing corona has taught us..

Calm down, nothing pass life.

We live in a very fast paced world where we are constantly running, chasing things, always hyping, forever flexing.....

These past few weeks everybody calmed down.

After Coro I know people will go back to that way of living so I'm just relishing the moment.
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
[

I am a born again too but I wouldn't consider u boring as birds of same feathers flock together.....I have observed ur chats and found you to be the type that doesn't pretend,last thing I do is to insult any lady cos of her decisions.......but I can advice

quote author=Eulalia post=88414547][/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
You are on point.its a good business and better idea to increase it

quote author=TCRC post=88408523]I'll Start Poultry Farming... I need To Double My Source Of Income[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
[

Nice one but are you married?

quote author=Nnelovey post=88410204]What I will do differently is to take chances probably have kids [/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
[

One of the best plans in NL,I encourage u to go ahead and don't ever let ur past mistakes weigh you down.We all make mistakes but the real mistake is failure to learn from ones mistakes.
Take care

quote author=skyplustk post=88412181]I will pursue my dreams to become a better me and never accept anything less[/quote]
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Rawhumper(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Women are really good to be honest but its th world that's changing them.
Awwwww sooo sweet to hear that,about love.

quote author=Favour22amaka post=88412953]I ll give love a chance again [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Big mumu
He's such a stupid person! That's how he has been mentioning me everywhere o
lOve wantintin cool
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by cheezy4real(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
SAMICSUBDOTCOM:
Only God can safe

MTN CUG is here

How much
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Ifeblaise: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kittex7:

Wọn fẹ do ẹ paaaa
Tramadol things
Wọn fẹ kini? Wọn ma do paaaa ni o grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Pussse1: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stellly02:
I’ll treat people differently, reach out more

Meanwhile this aunty said

Come and handle mine jare
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
papabiz:
I will leave the house very early in the money to avoid my landlord
you did not add if you know you know
Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Petyprincess(f): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
lOve wantintin cool
Shey that one wey no get sense? Very big mumu!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? by Diamondplus1805(m): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Revelation of Projects built in the lockdown , more apps, website, Online Meetings and Live streaming will gain more momentum, Me , I will be publishing a book written in the Lockdown .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After / Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.