Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? (772 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by bigpriik: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Can you marry a lady you meet in a clubhouse lets say if she has good character and all or is it dangerous because she may be promiscuous?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by ashewoboy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
never wife a known w h o r e.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Sisijetue(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
It’s all about understanding and commitment..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by softwerk(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
They make better wives bro (No jokes)

Most so-called good church girls have dirty secrets!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Oluromantic: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
The thief you know is better than the angel you don't know. If you live with a thief, youl know you have to keep outlets closed.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by AJIBOLA840: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some good ladies goes to club to catch fun , don't misquote me oo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
The thief you know is better than the angel you don't know. If you live with a thief, youl know you have to keep outlets closed.

Nahhh. If you live with a thief and you want to take your bath for example. Give him your phone, money and other valuables to keep. Your guess is as good as mine. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Lateefadewale(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
We really need to let go of our jaundiced views on women. It isn't good.

Ps: nah me mind I yarn o
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Oluromantic: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Nahhh. If you live with a thief and you want to take your bath for example. Give him your phone, money and other valuables to keep. Your guess is as good as mine. grin
No I'm not talking about the literary meaning...

Ok hear this..

A person who with his open eyes jumps down a storey will not suffer as much injury as a person who was pushed... If you marry club girl, you prepare yourself for club attitude..

I'm sure by ur interpretation, you will go and start practicing 2-storey building jump now

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by tunize(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
a lady u met in a club is she not a human being?? Abi u know waitn she come do for club o.p "no saint no devil"
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
nothing wrong with women you meet in clubs, everyone goes there. of course you shouldnt marry just anyone you meet at the club, as we all know that you can meet different type of women there... the wh0res, the proper ones and the evil ones.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by baralatie(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
if she is rihana in flesh
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluromantic:

No I'm not talking about the literary meaning...

Ok hear this..

A person who with his open eyes jumps down a storey will not suffer as much injury as a person who was pushed... If you marry club girl, you prepare yourself for club attitude..

I'm sure by ur interpretation, you will go and start practicing 2-storey building jump now

You didn't get my point. I ll explain when am done working.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Shormiey(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
ashewoboy:
never wife a known w h o r e.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
It’s all about understanding and commitment..
Which kind understanding and commitment are you talking about? And you thinks the nonsense you started above are the only major tools to marriage? Please guys never you wife a LovePeddler.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by cerpvad(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Most of the girls who club on Friday nights are the same you find in churches on Sundays lifting holy hands.

To me, clubbing is an added advantage.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Sisijetue(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Really... just like you saying any lady you met in the church is marriageable
Millennium kid what do you know
Meeyankee:

Which kind understanding and commitment are you talking about? And you thinks the nonsense you started above are the only major tools to marriage? Please guys never you wife a LovePeddler.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sisijetue:
Really... just like you saying any lady you met in the church is marriageable
Millennium kid what do you know
Indomie generation I didn’t know.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Met In a Club? by Blankstare(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
The world is evolving before our very eyes, in years to come club girls will be the best wife materials, while proper olosho will look like the club girls ya all are talking about and be contemplating to get married to grin grin grin... 30yrs from now all women values would have been eroded... welcome to new Dawn.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Awake? / 5 Funny Set Of People In Romanceland / Throwback Of Rema's Most Insane On Stage fans twerking moments (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.