Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown (468 Views)

American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by Earthkumy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Our Lord Jesus showed me
numerous suicides that will be happening after the #covid19 social distancing lockdown.

The devil is defeated already we will always be one step ahead as the Church of Jesus Christ.

Pray it will never happen

We win

#Pray

Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by GraGra247(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
People everywhere have already predicted suicides due to hunger lack and frustration. It's very easy to guess.

I will seriously question if this was revealed to you or you could guess like everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by Earthkumy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
GraGra247:
People everywhere have already predicted suicides due to hunger lack and frustration. It's very easy to guess.

I will seriously question if this was revealed to you or you could guess like everyone else.

The most important thing for me is that you pray about it, because you can never tell who your prayer will save

Thanks
Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by GraGra247(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Earthkumy:

The most important thing for me is that you pray about it, because you can never tell who your prayer will save

Thanks

The most important thing to me right now is that you had to claim it was revealed to you.

Something most people easily predicted both on Facebook and other media outlets.

Well, what do I know.
Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by petra1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some people made reference to Spanish flu lockdown . As though lock down is not a new thing . I wish they check to know how many million died in their homes who's bodies were found after lockdown
Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by Eviana(f): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

Some people made reference to Spanish flu lockdown . As though lock down is not a new thing . I wish they check to know how many million died in their homes who's bodies were found after lockdown

Did they die based on suicide, hunger or the actual flu because they couldn't get diagnosed and treated?

1 Like

Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by Earthkumy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
GraGra247:

The most important thing to me right now is that you had to claim it was revealed to you.

Something most people easily predicted both on Facebook and other media outlets.

Well, what do I know.

I love you
Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by Maestro21: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
petra1:

As if any MOG who was studying his bible will be comparing 1918 when Israel was not even a tree let alone developing tender branches, to now when they are getting close to 72 years old.

As if some of the descriptions the bible gave in Revelation are not already getting clearer now than they were in 1918.

I listened to some of those motivational speakers and prayed passionately for them.
Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by GraGra247(m): 6:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Earthkumy:

I love you

I'm a man. I'm not gay. So please explain a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Suicides After Social Distancing Lockdown by helinues: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2020
The devil is defeated

Then why asking us to pray again?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chooses Death By Hanging If He Fails To Heal All Covid-19 Patients / Are Roaming Spirits Real? / Apostle Suleman Replies Man Who Challenged Him To Heal Covid-19 Patient For $1K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.