Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation (92884 Views)

Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2020
God will punish you and all your family members for ever supporting this wicked government.

For what it is. Its no longer a government but idolatry fools
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Drizzy5001(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Good.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by megama: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Madamlandlord:
Why are they so eager to help us? There is more to this than meets the eye.
they came for their Nationals. Sponsored by construction firm. Chinese
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by sweetgala(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2020
healthserve:
If the number of cases rise from when they enter #China Must Explain

I wonder how it didn't make Front Page, China intentionally sent kits that were infected with Corona Virus directly to the Prime Minister of England. I hope they test their kits

It is stupid to assume the number of cases may surge due to the arrival of the Chinese doctors and medical staff.
How many ventilator technicians do we have in Nigeria?
When Cuba and China sent doctors to Italy I saw many Nigerians applaud it on social media but no they can't send assistance to Nigeria.

I'm sure the UK , France and the US would happily take these medical experts at this stage.

It's a pandemic and every effective honest help is appreciated at this stage.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by sucesso1: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
SMNaija:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-chinese-doctors-sent-on-14-days-isolation/amp/

HAVE THEY COME TO NIGERIA TO USE AS A TESTING GROUND FOR THE VIRUS??

NDSC SHOULD CHECK THEY ARE NOT WITH SAMPLES OF THE VIRUS WITH THEM TO TEST ON OUR SOIL TO SEE IF HEAT WILL KILL THE VIRUS THEREBY PUTTING IT IN PLACES THAT COULD HARM THE LAND BECAUSE THEY ARE CARRYING OUT TEST.

SOME PERSONS IN DESPITE PUBLIC OUT-CRY FOR THEM NOT TO COME TO NIGERIA WILL STILL INSIST FOR THEM TO COME BC OF PERSONAL BENEFITS THEY THINK THEY WILL HAVE,

SUCH ACTIONS FROM FOREIGNERS IS ALWAYS MISCHIEVOUS AND SUSPICIONS AT TIMES LIKE THIS

WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL NOT BEEN USED AS A TESTING GROUND BY THIS DOCTORS
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by chinex104(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
4get dis tin
its jst another scheme 4 d gov't 2 make money

Check d photo again

I don't think they r even chinese

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.