Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation (92888 Views)

Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by prestige101: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Take it or leave , some of them are spys.

If na me, as dem reach airport, we receive the supplies (wey go dey subject to test)....

I for mee Lai Mohammed make e cook one lie, then , we fly them back to China, after just 2 or 3 days.

I dont5 know why I can't trust them.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by swiperthefox: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
It doesn't make any difference because I am sure they have packed enough of the virus in their suitcases. Why can't they offer USA help? They can never because they will see through their ploy. You release a virus and cover it up until the whole world is infected and then offer help. Nations buy PPE from you and you contaminate it intentionally with the virus.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by NekkyCee(f): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Operational risk and Compliance smiley
correctguy0900:

Pls what's yur core field of knowledge?

Thanks
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by AsawanaDgreat: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make them disinfect the load wet Dem carry come too
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Sirmuel1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jack500:
The truth is they are not needed in the first place

and yet the Federal Government paid $2m for them to be brought here. I tire for Nigeria o
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by baratech: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
If the number of cases rise from when they enter #China Must Explain

I wonder how it didn't make Front Page, China intentionally sent kits that were infected with Corona Virus directly to the Prime Minister of England. I hope they test their kits

#BuhariMustExplain not China.... It's Nigerian government that brought them here....
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by healthserve(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
baratech:

#BuhariMustExplain not China.... It's Nigerian government that brought them here....

Kikiki. My belle o
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Papichulostunne(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
REDshouse:
It's for aba kyari

Didnt Aba kyari make contact with the president?

Believe it or not Buhari has the virus and thwy are trying their utmost best to hide it from the masses.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Ajibade123(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
All this devastation could have been contained if china was honest and forth-coming with the world. .....

They have to be held responsible.
If not , they'll continue their ways. ....

Man Up , chinese dictator !
They must pay dearly. This has been costly to the WORLD. This was released from the military lab next to market. It was released to attack a certain age group. It's a designed virus. Make them pay. There is no words to describe what this country did, or should I say it’s regime! I see it as the biggest Terrorist act ever against Humanity! And the world needs to come together on it and make this scrupulous country pay! Who acts like it did nothing wrong and keeps doing what it did before! Make them pay for their gambit to become the 'one and only sun' as they recently put it, while sowing death and misery around the world. The bottom line is economic warfare whether deliberate or by allowing the 'accidental release' to spread globally for months while lying and denying They are a dangerous country feel sorry for the common people that have to live there you have a dictator in Russia you have a crazy leader in North Korea what you have in China is a leader who does not care about the people I am trying to figure out is this going to go on till we Blow each other Up Boy this is a strange World we live in
show the proof that it a biological weapon

I sent you a mail... I will like to have a few words with you
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by ju5na34ra: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
They are here to install 5G!!!!
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by 9ja083: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are u sure they are not here for Abba Kyari?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by ShuaibuHabu(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
If the number of cases rise from when they enter #ChinaMustExplain

I wonder how it didn't make Front Page, China intentionally sent kits that were infected with Corona Virus directly to the Prime Minister of England. I hope they test their kits
Our eyes won't close. Anything strange #ChinaMustExplain
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by FASH23(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
This Chinese doctor's aren't even observing social distancing grin
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by healthserve(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
ShuaibuHabu:

Our eyes won't close. Anything strange #ChinaMustExplain

. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by HIPROFILE(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
If the number of cases rise from when they enter #China Must Explain

Bro dont even wait for the explanation cos that will be very simple...

That nigeria was not able to record cases because of lack or short supply of test kits so as they came in with more test kits, cases rise cos they are now able to test more people and at a faster rate....very simply and everyone will see it as truth
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by topstone4: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
We don't want dis people go �

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by bendazum: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
SMNaija:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-chinese-doctors-sent-on-14-days-isolation/amp/

How come a civil Engineering outfit is sponsoring a medical outreach?

Are these 5G installers?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by uuzba(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Madamlandlord:
Why are they so eager to help us? There is more to this than meets the eye.
It's quite simple.
Don't know why people can't understand.
Nigeria is China's GARRI.
Civid-19 is SAND
China poured sand inside their Garri.
And they must remove the sand by fire by force.

Do you know how much market they are unable to sell to us because of Corona? How much they have damaged their image?
If the whole Nigeria rejects all their fake products today, they are finished.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Maxem85: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
They came to treat Abba Kyari since he can't travel out of the country. The Chinese seems to be the only option for because other countries where he would have sort for doctors are also battling with the Covid - 19 in their country
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by uuzba(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sirmuel1:

and yet the Federal Government paid $2m for them to be brought here. I tire for Nigeria o
Because we are always nice to oyibo.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
NekkyCee:
Operational risk and Compliance smiley

Excellent! Now i know why
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Cowbell521: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
fx45:
Woman-wrapper! She's not the one and the Yenefer handle might even belong to a man.

Na your wife. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by pellummy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Remember this, the next virus will be hiring Africa badly.. This people are planning to take something from us, why not go to Italy, Spain and etc.... What so special about black creatures in Africa??

Ask yourself b4 u quote me

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by rummmy: 1:24am On Apr 10, 2020
So as they are spending 14 days in isolation, we are also to remain locked for more 14 days?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Femeto: 1:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigerians no like free things again o. Shebi una like Chinese products.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Nadio2019: 2:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Dr Osagie Ehanire, history has it that Jews were hired by the Nazi government to keep watch on Jews on death row at the concentration camps, to prevent any Jew from escape from the camps.

GMB sees himself as the 21st century Othman Dan Fodio.
A Yoruba man was used to relocate the capital of Nigeria from Lags to Abuja.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by nick50(m): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2020
We spent 1.3 trillion naira to hire Chinese doctors -fg
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by platodeen(m): 4:04am On Apr 10, 2020
I think they are actually here to obser how we have been surviving the virus and learn in order to take back home to assist there people.
I know they may decide to want to go to China with some of our herbs like alomo bitters, jeddi, opa eyin and some of our foods such as ugwu, pando yam, n other vegetables...
It sounds funny but it is more likely
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by enemyofprogress: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2020
This is an opportunity for seun who has been looking for a Chinese girl to marry.

Dominique happy good Friday. I hope to see you on Easter Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.