Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation (92885 Views)

Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Onyocha: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
China has sent medical supplies and doctors to Italy and the US.

The virus originated in China and the Chinese have so far successfully beaten the virus.

If these Chinese doctors, with the approval of the Federal Government offer to help Nigeria, I dont see anything wrong.

On whose behest is NMA rejecting the help of the Chinese to offer medical supplies and share expertise? There is a concerted effort to spread anti Chinese propaganda in the last few days and strain relations between Nigeria and China. These reports flying here and there targeting China are not innocent at all and they dont seem unrelated, disconnected and mere coincidence. NMA has made political statements, PDP has issued statement against Chinese assistance...some power that be, within or outside Nigeria is not happy China is gaining ground, and friends and spreading its influence.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by bilulu(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Madamlandlord:
Why are they so eager to help us? There is more to this than meets the eye.
Bros if you see person wey dey owe you plenty money dey cross road any how won't you stop him? Them no wan here say Nigeria has gone into extinction. Who will pay them
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Cousin9999: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
SEND THEM HOME. No Chinese pigs in Africa.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by rollandben(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
NIGERIA!!!
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by rollandben(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fed govt think they has code us, we Nigerians knows the rate no of those infected, if the tolls automatically rises...then Fed govt and China have to explain. Apparently, there is much more to this but We are watching the drama between Nigeria Govt and China.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by avalontony(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
unite4real:

Over 100 countries have their figures below Nigeria, so they are all not honest too? Do u want it to ravage us by force?

If there are many infected people and they have not been tested, you can bet that after 15 days, there will be surge in sick people and dead people all over. The virus is like pregnancy, it will manifest over time. If people are not tested and after 15 to 21 days they still look healthy, then they are free of death from this virus.

We should learn to trust sometimes especially such that between life and death.

Trust??
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by aril: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
If the number of cases rise from when they enter #China Must Explain

Yes bro,... China had been supplying fake kits to countries.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_chinese_face_masks_fail_tests/11298914

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/news/china-supplied-faulty-coronavirus-test-kits-to-spain-czech-republic/amp/

If they can supply Europeans fake kits. What is stopping them from doing the same to Nigeria.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
They came to treat the cabal in Abuja it’s no problem.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by healthserve(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
aril:

Yes bro,... China had been supplying fake kits to countries.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_chinese_face_masks_fail_tests/11298914

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/news/china-supplied-faulty-coronavirus-test-kits-to-spain-czech-republic/amp/

If they can supply Europeans fake kits. What is stopping them from doing the same to Nigeria.

I wonder how it didn't make Front Page, China intentionally sent kits that were infected with Corona Virus directly to the Prime Minister of England. I hope they test their kits
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by LucemFerre: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
correctguy0900:

Olodo stop booking space, not ur papaland, this is nairaland

Lol
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by robert334: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make una no vex

Pls my people hunger kills faster than corona, i need food. I beg

UBA bank 2088997146
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by aril: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

I wonder how it didn't make Front Page, China intentionally sent kits that were infected with Corona Virus directly to the Prime Minister of England. I hope they test their kits

I hope all their kits are tested.. I hope we have the accurate device or way to test these kits o..
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Adigun055(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Next thing you will hear is, FG spent 2billion naira to feed Chinese doctors.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by healthserve(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
aril:

I hope all their kits are tested.. I hope we have the accurate device or way to test these kits o..

My guy, don't waste your hope. Let's be looking together wink
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by shevy878: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
What do you guys want the Oldman to do, he has called for help from the experts let's see how they can assist us with sincere heart, tbh NMA may not have the brain capacity to checkmate this illness like the Chinese do.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by jasman1: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
YOUR GOVERNMENT IS PLAYING GAMBLE WITH CHINA, THEY’LL SOON BE BURNT
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by jasman1: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
THEY MIGHT INFECT AS MANY PEOPLE AS THEY CAN AND THEN COME THERE TO EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR DRUG IN AFRICA.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Val3910(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
If the number of cases rise from when they enter #China Must Explain

The mission has completed now our secret governments personnel can be treated
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by healthserve(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Val3910:

The mission has completed now our secret governments personnel can be treated

#Infected
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by ugotex85: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make I tell una the truth? Oya listen.
The Chinese medical experts were brought in because our de-facto president Abba Kyari is not getting any better since he got the virus. Another senior member of the cabal, El-Rufai is not also improving as well. I strongly suspect that Buhari has the virus, hence another person was quickly given a face mask to give Presidential address from Cuban Hotel. So with this 3 important members of the Aso Rock cabal supposedly down with Covik 1-9 Birus and also with the secrecy surrounding the spreading of the virus in Aso Rock, you can now see why NMA and other relevant bodies were not carried along in bringing in the Chinese experts.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Help2020: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Simply to protect you and your family,
so you guys won't be infected. That's all
doctors coming to protect us,how please?enlighten me.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by aril: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

My guy, don't waste your hope. Let's be looking together wink

cry chaaaiiikk
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by themanderon: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
I just hope they check those equipments very well. I cannot trust China for anything.
Let them irradiate everything and quarantine those guys to ensure there is no foul play.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by adebayo987: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why are they so close to each other? Na who dem go tell to do social distancing?
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
When eating with the devil, use a long spoon. Regardless, it's better not to eat at all.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by olax02(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:
Someone should summarize to me

What is their mission
To treat your presudent bubu and his brother Abba kyari.. grin
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by NekkyCee(f): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
I like that word, Due diligence! Very crucial.
correctguy0900:
Lol, right thing to do, as a matter of due diligence
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by aril: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
shevy878:
What do you guys want the Oldman to do, he has called for help from the experts let's see how they can assist us with sincere heart, tbh NMA may not have the brain capacity to checkmate this illness like the Chinese do.

You are not getting the gist. Same China who sent fake kits to Finland, Spain and so on.. How do we know they're here to help or add more to our low death rate. How can we tell if the kits they brought in isn't fake and won't damage our health the more.

One thing is getting help another thing is not knowing if these pple mean well for us. PLUS what kind of help do they want to render specifically. Is not like there's a vaccine on ground to do anything..

We can only hope for the best sha..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
NekkyCee:
I like that word, Due diligence! Very crucial.

Pls what's yur core field of knowledge?

Thanks
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Way to go . The FG is really doing everything tackle this pandemic. But only reasonable people can see that, frustrated species will always be blind to see the government efforts, all they will ever see from their various villages are negativity 24/7. Na swear. Nigeria and the world at large will win this war against this virus.

Your food? The fufu and oha soup wey dem tell u to be cooking for dem everyday abi? As the whole world is finding a solution to this deadly virus issue, na food be ur own problem?
And for your question in bold, learn how to read, so you can stop disgracing yourself on social media.
Oya, na him b dis, carry am chop 'edible caterer'!
Mannabbq is dis you?
Oh thank God!! I feared you might have offered yourself to be coronised in place of your darling daddy.
You may be a zombie but we still like to have you around.
Your mumuness provides comic relief and another reason to thank God that one's brain has not been zombified.
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by Sososo(f): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol@hotbed of the plague. Big ups to nma for standing their ground. At least Chinese people now know that they are viewed in 3d
Re: Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation by debbytempest: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abeg na who send for them na? Those people wet dey consume life and dead animals anyhow, Abeg Abeg we no want their Doctors.

For those of you who may want to distract themselves during this lockdown pls check this out

While we stay at home, these are some of the ways we can engage or distract ourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC4tERKhqKg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.