Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG (38456 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by Libatine: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Marvinkaku:
Why not give it to your members? Oga kumuyi
Marvinkaku:
Marvinkaku:

It's more blessed to Give than to Receive! When a pastor gives: the members are the one given.
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by seunlayi(m): 5:45am On Apr 13, 2020
visaland:
im a full member of that church. in surprised to read this.

this P K knows very well that his members are dying of hunger. He should know that it's not all his members can afford it. It doesn't pain me in any way. cuz I don't pay tithe but offering. I still have a complete five months salary 85k*5 in my account. So i eat well. As for the pastor. He didn't think well. damn him
I was also very surprised to hear the news, what I expected was that the church will simply make available funds/materials to the states depending on needs to pass to the Groups of Districts upto the House Fellowship units. Whatever gets to the those stages, they know how to distribute it, they know each other, they know who needs and who doesn't and some will even add from their surplus to whatever comes from above to give to members and I trust some Districts /fellowship units because they will still extend it to non members even if it has to be from their own purse
Re: COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG by OyinO: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
iamimohtal:

Nigerians are insatiable, if he buys food and other stuffs , you will still complain.
So u will still complain that he is giving only his members

the rich give, the poor complain wen e no reach them

The rich giving to government is not giving but eye service and wastage. You are too dumb to know that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.