Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7586 Views)

Smash Or Pass? Very Busty Instagram Slayqueen Ada La Pinky (photos) / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by NiCurious: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Do your parents know you're online? angry

2 Likes

Re: by Tominix(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: by Tominix(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: by FatherBona: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
Tominix:
[size=8pt][/size]
Kilo she eleyi??
[/s]
You quote like an imbec!le

1 Like

Re: by Tominix(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
FatherBona:

FatherBona:

For ur mind you have sense, riele, froshloaded, ilegendd look at someone husband, awon ti iceyjayz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Tominix(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shelbychoco hi
Re: by Iceyjays(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Flexzy360:
Boy na ur funeral picture be dis
That will be his orbituary picture because he's already dead to me.
Re: by Bluezy13(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Boy, I know You want attention but delect this crap.

For Christ sake you look wack and unexposed- And to think You posted it- God, I'm even ashame for You- Yes it's that serious.

BTW; I'll Pass.
Ohh Nairaland[exclaims].
#spits

I honestly wish you would take my criticism in good fate.
But in the likelihood of events you choose to throw tantrums, do note that I will not be available to respond.

You just pirated my comment word to word.
I guess you were never intelligent in stealing while in school.
Below is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5769672/tell-me-most-expensive-thing#88019306

Don't feel bad, I don't really mean to hurt you. Just teasing wink
Re: by Albertone(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
That will be his orbituary picture because he's already dead to me.
Guy wetin you yarn so no fresh at all.
Wishing your fellow human dead is going overboard.Those telling him to face his studies are better off
Re: by ScotMisile: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
I always knew Nairaland is filled with children.
One day, if you mistakenly come acroos the person you have been arguing with on Facebook only to discover he is only as old as a kid....what would you do...that's why when you sense the guy on the other side is a kid....you simply tell him so and walk away.....like now...am walking away from this childish thread....
Re: by ScotMisile: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tominix:
You guys are just calling me a kid this place is"NAIRALAND FORUM, THE INTERNET FORUM FOR NIGERIANS" NOT A FORUM FOR ADULTS
YouTube kids, Google for kids, jamb and Waec thread.... discipline to choose from .etc

1 Like

Re: by Raeheemwayne: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2020

Nad word to word- as You supposed.

Just the last paragraph; I must admit.

BTW, I was very good in that aspect while in school[Just so You know cheesy shocked]; No hard feelings.

#Peace.
Bluezy13.
Re: by Bluezy13(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Nad word to word- as You supposed.

Just the last paragraph; I must admit.

BTW, I was very good in that aspect while in school[Just so You know cheesy shocked]; No hard feelings.

#Peace.
Bluezy13.

Yeah, you were cheesy
Stay safe.
Re: by Tominix(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020

2 Shares

Re: by Maxxim: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Nairaland has gone to the dust. Help me ask am, Is Facebook not working again
grin abi 2go
Re: by Iceyjays(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Albertone:
Guy wetin you yarn so no fresh at all.
Wishing your fellow human dead is going overboard.Those telling him to face his studies are better off
I don't need to explain anything to you because it also shows you are a teenager, just tell that stupid kid that i have his picture saved, if i want to get him i won't stop without hesitation, since he's stupid and he dosen't respect his elders. because we are in a faceless forum dosen't mean i can't get him and i will make sure i cripple him, he's definitely going to die young if he dosen't stop mentioning me, stupid kid that was still sucking his mom breast when i was through with school thinks he can insult his fathers mate i go suprise am.
Re: by Iceyjays(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
ScotMisile:
I always knew Nairaland is filled with children.
One day, if you mistakenly come acroos the person you have been arguing with on Facebook only to discover he is only as old as a kid....what would you do...that's why when you sense the guy on the other side is a kid....you simply tell him so and walk away.....like now...am walking away from this childish thread....
Lol this is why i rarely comment on this section, it's just filled with stupid brainless kids.
Re: by Tominix(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
Lol this is why i rarely comment on this section, it's just filled with stupid brainless kids.
If you knw who i am you will bow at my feet
Re: by Tominix(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: by Albertone(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
I don't need to explain anything to you because it also shows you are a teenager, just tell that stupid kid that i have his picture saved, if i want to get him i won't stop without hesitation, since he's stupid and he dosen't respect his elders. because we are in a faceless forum dosen't mean i can't get him and i will make sure i cripple him, he's definitely going to die young if he dosen't stop mentioning me, stupid kid that was still sucking his mom breast when i was through with school thinks he can insult his fathers mate i go suprise am.
Maturity demands you ignore him.
All these you're saying shows you've stooped low to his level, you're now his mate. And you can do him nothing.Do you know who he is? What if he is a barrack boy?

I also don't know you have my birth certificate with you to conclude I'm a teenager
Re: by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
God help me... grin grin angry
Re: by Iceyjays(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Albertone:
Maturity demands you ignore him.
All these you're saying shows you've stooped low to his level, you're now his mate. And you can do him nothing.Do you know who he is? What if he is a barrack boy?

I also don't know you have my birth certificate with you to conclude I'm a teenager
This will be my last reply to a foolish teenager like you, don't ever mention me and to that kid, we shall see...
Re: by Albertone(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
This will be my last reply to a foolish teenager like you, don't ever mention me and to that kid, we shall see...
I respected you and replied without the use of vulgar words
Now, you have resorted to insults because I told You the truth.

I have this strong feeling you're the teen here.Also,being a teenager is what many has passed through and many will still pass through so why the fuss.

One love bruh
Tschüss
Re: by Iceyjays(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Albertone:
I respected you and replied without the use of vulgar words
Now, you have resorted to insults because I told You the truth.

I have this strong feeling you're the teen here.Also,being a teenager is what many has passed through and many will still pass through so why the fuss.

One love bruh
Tschüss
What part did you not comprehend? you lowlife!

Don't mention me again in your miserable life, you are not even fit to stand close to me in real life with that stupid kid, don't mention me coon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Albertone(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
What part did you not comprehend? you lowlife!

Don't mention me again in your miserable life, you are not even fit to stand close to me in real life with that stupid kid, don't mention me coon.
In a bid to understand your psychiatric nature, i checked your posts and i was convinced you're a psychiatric patient who smuggled a phone into the ward.
From insulting ladies with onion sized boo.bs and ironing board a.ss to insulting harmless fellas for no reason.Not only are you mentally incapacitated,you are also a pervert who can't approach a lady in real life but can check their profile pictures to self-service your 3 inches away with your sense.

I have tried to show you I'm not in for banters but it seems you refused to complete your daily dosage so you can't decipher I'm in for peace

This is my last reply to you unless you get well which is almost impossible.Till then, keep wallowing in the ocean of st.upidity claiming adult.

Eranko lasan lasan, Anuofia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Tozic: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Iceyjays:

If you sucked your mummy breast as you claimed you did you wouldn't create a thread asking of the whereabouts of a 16 yrs old girl.
If You really sucked something out of your mummy's breast you'd neglect this thread and look for one that suits your age .
undecided
What a bona-fide arrogant he goat?
Re: by Iceyjays(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tozic:

If you sucked your mummy breast as you claimed you did you wouldn't create a thread asking of the whereabouts of a 16 yrs old girl.
If You really sucked something out of your mummy's breast you'd neglect this thread and look for one that suits your age .
undecided
What a bona-fide arrogant he goat?
Another teenage bastard again, oya crawl back into the hole you came out from chibueze okechukuwu, am done with ya'll shît heads. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Tozic: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
Another bastard again, oya crawl back into the hole you came out from, am done with ya'll shît heads. grin

You can't reason properly uncle.... You're more than that cliché ...

Stop being a copycat.. Learn to use your brain to formulate new sentences, or are you inexperienced as a matured person? Should I help you out build yourself? Nonsense!
Re: by NaijadrivaCars: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Evening vibes___ smash or pass
See children wey we de share NL with.
Smash at this your age

2 Likes

Re: by Toseenlove: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Nairaland has gone to the dust. Help me ask am, Is Facebook not working again

Last Last when person don dey knack 29 or 30. Na to dey withdraw for social media small small.....See hin head like Cockerel head lol....

3 Likes

Re: by Iceyjays(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tozic:

You can't reason properly uncle.... You're more than that cliché ...

Stop being a copycat.. Learn to use your brain to formulate new sentences, or are you inexperienced as a matured person? Should I help you out build yourself? Nonsense!
Says the little cretin cheesy
crawl back into your goddamn hole chibueze before it will be so hot for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating / My Fiance Is Very Dirty / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.