Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. (7775 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello nairalanders, am in dilemma right now. I seriously need advice.

To cut the story short;

My close friend had sex with my girlfriend knowingly and i was around. It was on Christmas day.

I want to revenge. I want to hit him hard were it will pain him. I want to have sex with his girlfriend he is planning to wed.

I want to execute this on new year day when i will invite them to my house.

What pains me most is that, on that Christmas day, he was with his 3 girlfriends of which i had only one.

That is the only girl that if revenge on her he will feel the pain.

Since then am just soft with him as if the whole scenario never pain me...

So what should i do?? Should i go ahead??
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by freshness2020: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fmartin:

To cut the story short;

My close friend had sex with my girlfriend knowingly and i was around. It was on Christmas day.

I want to revenge. I want to hit him hard were it will pain him. I want to have sex with his girlfriend he is planning to wed.

U G

What pains me most is that, on that Christmas day, he was with his 3 girlfriends of which i had only one.

End time friend. End time revenge. Move on and look not at the past. Revenge pays not

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by fbtowner(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2015

Grow up and show some maturity bro.
Walk away from them all. They all don't deserve u

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'm sorry.. Is your girlfriend a robot??

I don't think people have sex without knowing..

Bro.. Look, I know you're pained.. But, karma strikes harder than whatever.. Just give him time.. Forgive him too..

I won't comment on your relationship with the robot.

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by phunbyt(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trust me when I say ur girl has 80% fault and ur friendhas 20%

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Move on bro. Move on

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by rawpadgin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
too many lame a$$ on nl nowadays

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by madgoat(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked endtime thingz

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its d Devil's wrk jarÄ› grin

But ur bae is to be blamed

lasisi69, come see oooo shocked food don done grin

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
freshness2020:

End time friend. End time revenge. Move on and look not at the past. Revenge pays not
he has done this before to one of our friend. This is nt his first time.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by ify84(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Don't revenge, leave the girl, leave relationship altogether, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ... Then when u marry, u can begin to enjoy sex again without all these heartache. ..

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by wunmi590(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
If at this present age, you still mingle with a friend who will go behind your back to sleep with your girlfriend, then you don't know what you are doing.

What kind of rubbish is that, things like this do happen well on island where I come from, you see guys sleeping with their friends ex and girfriend.

Thanks God I was brought up from a good christian home, even to talk at lenght to my friends girlfriend, is always a big problem to me, I don't always like that closeness, so we talk, but not to the extent of we both talking alone for hours, it not me.

My advice, leave that bae (boli ati epa) and that your guy and move on with you life.

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by braine(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Report the dude to the bride to be before sleeping with her and ruin their marriage plans. It pays for every one. cool

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by OreoPaschal(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fmartin:
Your friend is a friendly enemy. I will advice you cut out ties with him inclusive of your girlfriend that he slept with.dny waste on time on revenge...You are too manly for such.Take heart angry
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by StefanSalvatore: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
If u cn handle d fallout after sleeping wit her fyn but if u cnt den allow d law of karma to take it's cause.

It's a very crious issue dat if it's not properly handled,might lead to regret afterwards

Gudluck

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by 20bc(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op just clap for yourself....

Don't ask me why you are clapping, but just clap... cool

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by freshness2020: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fmartin:
Disfriend him asap and move on.. This kinda of friend will voluntarily manage your wife for you when you are away for business. Beware son.

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by yorex2011: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Your girlfriend fell your hand big time... Both are not your friends in any way.. I'm sorry bro. This is a really messed up situation.
Hope you've not done this to anyone in the past ( asking because we all know how brutal karma can be)

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
OreoPaschal:

Your friend is a friendly enemy. I will advice you cut out ties with him inclusive of your girlfriend that he slept with.dny waste on time on revenge...You are too manly for such.Take heart angry
thanks bro

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by PHAYOL81: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Move on ahead... go on.Leave the past behind, surely she doesn't deserve you so be damn sure your other part is waiting somwwhere outthere and you gatta discover where.

About the girl, she has every right on whatever she does with her pvssy so don't fucking get things personal. Abi na your own? undecided

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
yorex2011:
Your girlfriend fell your hand big time... Both are not your friends in any way.. I'm sorry bro. This is a really messed up situation.
Hope you've not done this to anyone in the past ( asking because we all know how brutal karma can be)
am an introvert , nd u knw... Hw it takes introvert to get a girlfriend, i can't even stare into d eyes of a friend's girlfriend not to talk of s3x
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by younghartz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
the best revenge should be in 24yrs later,when he finds out his first son is yours grin.

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Officialkenshin(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
younghartz:
the best revenge should be in 24yrs later,when he finds out his first son is yours grin.

Lol that one na atomic bomb o
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fmartin(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
PHAYOL81:
Move on ahead... go on.Leave the past behind, surely she doesn't deserve you so be damn sure your other part is waiting somwwhere outthere and you gatta discover where.

About the girl, she has every right on whatever she does with her pvssy so don't fucking get things personal. Abi na your own? undecided
hmmm...... Kk..
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by jopretty(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
It is very obvious your gf has bin thinking of sleeping with that your friend or better still in love with him if not how did he convince her to sleep with him abi him use 'touch-and-follow' ne? Abi him tell her say him go marry her? Your "frienemy" did bad but your gf stabbed you in the back.

Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
freshness2020:

End time response from end time nairalander. Hehehehe
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by charlito94(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fmartin:

To cut the story short;

I CONCUR
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Fraih(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
I doubt if that friend of yours is ready for Marriage, if he has three girlfriends, yet, he slept with yours. I weep for the lady he is about to marry.

I dont believe in revenge games, think well before you take a step.
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by freshness2020: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

End time response from end time nairalander. Hehehehe
So you just came here to observe only my comment.. God is watching you. #smiles
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by younghartz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Lol that one na atomic bomb o
Abi em want revenge na? smiley
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by Anasko(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
just report him to a nearest police station. case closed
Re: My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. by kaziblake(f): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls walk away from the girl and your friend

Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. / I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried.