Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. (1105 Views)

If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? / Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
This happened to my friend's ex girlfriend some days to Xmas, The Zimbabwean lady dumped him for another guy some months ago.Then my friend thought the end has come to his life, but we all rally around him to lift his spirit and give him moral support. But both of them still talk and communicate well*The bomb exploded when the Zimba lady found a pill in her new boyfriend's wallet. Immediately she checked for the pills on the internent and she discovered the pill was meant for HIV virus treatment.She rushed the guy and herself to the hospital for HIV test. At the hospital the GP (Doctor) told her that the guy is HIV Positive and she is HIV Negative. This Zimba lady confided in my friend everything that happened between them whenever they make love - and that sometimes the condom does burst inside of her during sexx** But I keep wondering why the Zimba babe isnt HIV Positive although she was told to come back in another 3 months for another HIV test. So what chances does she stand to escape this death warrant shocked shocked shocked
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by InkedNerd(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
Just because the condom busted before doesn't mean she will get it. The lady needs to be a lot more careful though.
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Just because the condom busted before doesn't mean she will get it. The lady needs to be a lo t more careful.

@ Inked_Nerd  Hmm  but its so serious I myself keep wondering how come she is negative uptil now am not yet convinced if she would escape the wrath of that killer disease although she was told to come back in 3 months time for further test and check up
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by 190: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
Zimbabwean ladies are a plague to mankind

they are 100% worse than Nigerian women,

They lack respect and no dignity and are totally useless

even they themselves know that,
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by InkedNerd(f): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

@ Inked_Nerd  Hmm  but its so serious I myself keep wondering how come she is negative uptil now am not yet convinced if she would escape the wrath of that killer disease although she was told to come back in 3 months time for further test and check up

Well, that sort of thing is possible. Although it is a serious disease, its not as it was when it was first discovered--its no longer an automatic death sentence. I wish her the best of luck though.

190:

Zimbabwean ladies are a plague to mankind

they are 100% worse than Nigerian women,

They lack respect and no dignity and are totally useless

even they themselves know that,

Smh @ you tongue
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
@ 190  Infact its such a sorry case and the babe just got her leave to remain in UK, Some months ago. I really feel for her  shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Well, that sort of thing is possible. Although it is a serious disease, its not as it was when it was first discovered--its no longer an automatic death sentence. I wish her the best of luck though.

Smh @ you tongue

You wouldnt believe the guy telling the babe and playing on her intelligence that he never knew he was HIV Positive despite the pills found in his wallet angry angry angry
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by 190: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

You wouldnt believe the guy telling the babe and playing on her intelligence that he never knew he was HIV Positive despite the pills found in his wallet angry angry angry

That Guy is a fool, undecided undecided
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
190:

That Guy is a fool, undecided undecided

I felt like just hitting him with a hard stick really
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by 190: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
You can use the stick inkerd uses in hitting me on him anyway! grin grin
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by Mygoldie(f): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
lets wait until three months then,but i hope she doesn't come out Positive. the guy is wicked indeed.
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

lets wait until three months then,but i hope she doesn't come out Positive. the guy is wicked indeed.

@ Goldie that was what I told my friend oo but I continually remember the Zimba babe in prayers
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by InkedNerd(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

You wouldnt believe the guy telling the babe and playing on her intelligence  that he never knew he was HIV Positive  despite the pills  found in his wallet angry angry angry

lol, the lady needs to give him an African beat down. If I was ever with a dude and he was spinn' lies like that--I'd teach him a lesson he'll never forget.
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by Odunnu: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
There are people who even if they brazenly sleep with HIV patients wont get contaminated. Its just in their gene - antiHiV. Maybe the Zim chick is that kinda gal
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by 190: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, the lady needs to give him an African beat down. If I was ever with a dude and he was spinn' lies like that--I'd teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

grin grin grin grin with your sticks!! grin grin
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You are just too funny grin cheesy A lady that cries day and night and totally confused and cluesless with her life at the moment cant do that thing you suggested
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by InkedNerd(f): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

You are just too funny grin cheesy A lady that cries day and night and totally confused and cluesless with her life at the moment cant do that thing you suggested

Well she better learn how to!!! angry

190:

grin grin grin grin with your sticks!! grin grin

Yes o!!! grin

Odunnu:

There are people who even if they brazenly sleep with HIV patients wont get contaminated. Its just in their gene - antiHiV. Maybe the Zim chick is that kinda gal

Ewww, when I was in junior hih school I once had a teacher who had a friend who was a virgin. That friend of my teacher, the first time she had sex, she contracted AIDS and was so angry about it that she started to purposely infect others. I was so disgusted when I heard my teacher tell me that because I hate people that do that sort of thing.
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
Odunnu:

@ Odunnu happy new year hope you are cool cool coming to your post I pray she falls into that category of human being that has that antiHiv you just mentioned in their blood system ooo undecided
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by LORDZIDANE(f): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Kay Money
Happy New Year
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
LORDZIDANE:

@Kay Money
Happy New Year

@ Lordzidane happy new year to you wink wink wink Hope you cool like a water in a pool cool cool
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by omodoagba(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
make sure u update us after 3 month, but keep praying for her,
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by LORDZIDANE(f): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

@ Lordzidane happy new year to you wink wink wink Hope you cool like a water in a pool cool cool

I COOL PASS WATER 4 INSIDE POOL OH

MO COOL BI OMI SAPELE NI grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
omodoagba:

make sure u update us after 3 month, but keep praying for her,

Yes I hope to update everyone here after  3months of the babe check up / test cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2011
LORDZIDANE:

I COOL PASS WATER 4 INSIDE POOL OH

MO COOL BI OMI SAPELE NI grin grin grin grin grin

Zealot Hmm in another form tongue wink
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by Mygoldie(f): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
kay-money:

how u take know? undecided
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by playmate(f): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2011
na wa o! people are just catching hiv/aids like cold. shocked shocked
she had better start fasting and praying.
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by LORDZIDANE(f): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

how u take know? undecided

help oooo !!!

kay-money:

no long thing naw na banning
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by pwiz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
Bt OP u said EX? Wetin concern ur guy again? Na nw she fit run con una side when she is left in suspence, May she jst pray she xcape.
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by kaymoney2(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
p.wiz:

Bt OP u said EX? Wetin concern your guy again? Na nw she fit run con una side when she is left in suspence, May she jst pray she xcape.

@ P.wiz You funny ooo but two of them still dey talk well naww~ But as the verdict hit her na so she kuku tell my friend ooo~~ And my friend come tell me since me too sabi the Zimba babe smiley But we dey pray say in 3 months time make she escape ooo and see person wey just collect her indefinate leave to remain Last month
Re: Joy, Love, Affection Turned Sorrow And Heartbreak Two Days To Xmas. by Dyt(f): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
sighs
wat a piry
sobbin

(1) (Reply)

Care And Protection / Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair / My Issue With My Gf Having A "best Friend".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.