Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations (27160 Views)

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices / Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2020
manontree:
People should be prepared for a further 7 days extension.

make it 6 months , sure your lockdown fanatics will be thrilled.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by bigstan11787(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2020
[b]It is quite unfortunate how swift and quick for federal and state government to impose total lockdown in the state...not minding that the poor unequally outnumbers the average not to mention the rich.

I am pretty sure that if the scourge had not affected the elite in the country, the government would have shown a very minute concern
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by LOquence: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2020
am seriously in need of help to survive on, as life is becoming difficult for me due to this lockdown as my job involves daily pay which isn't forthcoming at this time. I'd never taught it will get to this point. I will be most grateful if my request is granted.. Nothing is too small.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Ruggedniggaone: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
If u believe corona virus is real

Then ure a fool

Covid 19 is just an advanced malaria grin grin

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
see them may that advance malaria locate you and your family so that you can kill it with the available anti malaria drug

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by ogascomax: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2020
I am not trying to stir up battle but if this thing had happen before Ramadan would they be taking this decision? Let tell yourselves the truth for how long are we supposed to stay at home because there is no sight about the ending.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Johnchyz(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2020
PLEASE HELP. UBA => 2130469452
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by akinolablessing: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Yes, its the best thing to do now, for our safety

https://strakins.com.ng/blog/
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Sundaycomputer: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Naireland I need ur help member I need ur help, any Mount plz , okonkwo Sunday keystone bank account number 6018919842 I need help
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Valmekyz: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2020
It's very difficult for me this period.
No foodstuff no cash anymore. Pls fellow Landers I need ur help
UBA

Thanks
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Ajadudu101(f): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2020
yea
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Zchi1052:
But they supposed to relax it
Things have gone out of hand already in terms of food
In our area boy de vex...them don start to obtain people more than ever cos bet9ja wey them de go play game and any other bet shops no function
Now food cost like never before and next tomorrow is Easter day ,how can local man cope
Money sef no de hand again to buy food eat cry cry
Some corrupt public servants keep looting these funds as they come.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by mytime24(f): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2020
So no free rice dis easter cheesy
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by ogascomax: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Whether stay at home or not the spread will continue, so how long are we really staying at home. Nations that have been shutdown the case keep increasing and people kept dying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by oyeb15: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeria covik 419. God will free us from d hands of these wicked people.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by akinolablessing: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2020
The virus is real so measures like this must be taken to protect us as citizens

See ways to help protect your physical and emotional well being during the lock down

https://strakins.com.ng/blog/
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Jack500: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

U are the one fooling yourself here, stop disgracing your family.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by sheltcon: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Iceclan:
It's a nice move, but I still feel people should be giving a day or two to shop for groceries cause most people don't have food in their houses.
You will give them d money to shop abi?
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Mizwisdom(f): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Sanwo olu is a Muslim, they hate anything to do with Christianity, if they had their way they would ban all Christians in Nigeria. There will be problems if he doesn't relax it, God knows

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by haryothosyn93(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
It seems we have different specie of COVID 19 or CORONAVIRUS in Nigeria. I just have few questions to ask to clarify my doubts about it :

1. They said there is not cure this virus and yet,people are been discharged on a daily basis.

My question: what are they using to treat those infected??

2. They said we should maintain social distancing but yet the government officials don't practice that

My question: Do they have 9 lives or there's another they do practice that we don't know because they are primary carriers

3. Up till now, the numbers of covid 19 cases in the northern states are minimal and yet they don't even practice the so called social distance and washing of hands like they are shouting it here in Lagos or other southwest and South South states.

My question: Are they tell us that the northern state immune system are stronger and resistant to this virus?

I will appreciate anyone with useful information on this..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by charlsecy(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
If u believe corona virus is real. Then ure a fool. Covid 19 is just an advanced malaria
What's killing the people in the West?
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Jack500: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Sanwo olu is a Muslim[, they hate anything to do with Christianity, if they had their way they would ban all Christians in Nigeria. There will be problems if he doesn't relax it, God knows

U need sense, u must be an ipob member.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Femich18(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Sanwo olu is a Muslim, they hate anything to do with Christianity, if they had their way they would ban all Christians in Nigeria. There will be problems if he doesn't relax it, God knows

You don't need this Christian conspiracy of a thing.

BTW Sanwoolu is a Christian so your statement is totally false

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Luckydubby7(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

. Coronarirus is real but that of nigeria own is audio and fake.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by BabaO2: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Sanwoolu should be man enough to direct affairs of his state. Buhari and his northern advisors are just too clueless about everything, they are stylishly copying Sanwoolu's strategies and making pronouncement as if they are the ones planning and solving Lagos issues.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by hilaryCU(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=mrofficial042 post=88281212]If u believe corona virus is real

Then ure a fool

You're the fool here by your contradictory statement. Read what you wrote again slowly.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by collitexnaira(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2020
I don't care so long you don't extend the lock down after the 14 days has expired. Because na that one go cause gbege
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by ignis: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Some people no go celebrate Easter be that.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Studio247: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2020
The sit at home is becoming bored
I don't know but God knows it all

Let's make your music viral
We promote on all music platforms
Both online and offline,
We also manage talented music artist.
Say hi to us

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by fexyrich(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning nairalanders am very broke at the moment because of the unprepared lockdown and I have a family to take care of..It was unplanned for as we have run out of funds completely kindly assist in any way you can as God blesses you richly and enlarges ur pocket.. Diamond bank ,0095642203, AC name initials: I K N..Thanks and God bless u richly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.