Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations (27151 Views)

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices / Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2020
jaxxy:
Lockdown with no relief for the people. This lagos state and federal leaders are either crazy or useless.

They are just both...
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Zchi1052:
But they supposed to relax it
Things have gone out of hand already in terms of food
In our area boy de vex...them don start to obtain people more than ever cos bet9ja wey them de go play game and any other bet shops no function
Now food cost like never before and next tomorrow is Easter day ,how can local man cope
Money sef no de hand again to buy food eat cry cry

My brother na wen you see Italo experience na dat time you go know wetin be things don go out of hands.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by tolexy007(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
If u believe corona virus is real

Then ure a fool

Covid 19 is just an advanced malaria grin grin

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

u may b right, may b we should infect you with Virus and use malaria drug on u and let's see how it will goes.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by KrazyDave16(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2020
jericco1:
Come to Ipaja and you'll see that people have forgotten what lockdown is like. The streets are even busier compared to before the lockdown. People don broke my guy undecided

Man got to hustle, if not how will he stay alive?

At this rate, people in Lagos will die of hunger, trying to defend themselves from criminals, suicide than the pandemic if there's an extension without any form of support from the useless government.

Even me myself my eyes don RED.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by TruthinAction: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2020
They will not allow Christians to enjoy Easter celebration even on low key but wants students numbering in thousands to resume school on May 4th. Hypocrites.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by jonsnow12(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Abeg
Make dem free us jare..
The hardship is just much.
They shouldn't even think of extending this Lockdown.. angry angry
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2020
annyz:
Must u call him mumu to buttress ur point? Individual opinions should be respected ok?
his views respected.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by jericco1(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Man got to hustle, if not how will he stay alive?

At this rate, people in Lagos will die of hunger, trying to defend themselves from criminals, suicide than the pandemic if there's an extension without any form of support from the useless government.

Even me myself my eyes don RED.

Lol me just wan travel na my own be that
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Agent8706(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Wolexdey:

Staying home with hunger. What has your government provided to support the majority staying home... How many people have you fed during this period

Why do nairalanders think because this is a faceless forum they can run their mouths anyhow? What concerns you with how many people I have fed? So I should carry a trumpet and start blowing it around announcing my good deeds? If you are hungry oga spit it out and let's rescue you too!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by KrazyDave16(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2020
jericco1:

Lol me just wan travel na my own be that

Me too. Even if na Israel or Iran I go stay
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by frozen70(f): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

You have started

Why not go and hug those in NCDC isolation centres ❓
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by roladex(f): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

u r the real fool for not believing
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Agent8706:

Why do nairalanders think because this is a faceless forum they can run their mouths anyhow? What concerns you with how many people I have fed? So I should carry a trumpet and start blowing it around announcing my good deeds? If you are hungry oga spit it out and let's rescue you too!

It is wisdom for you to choose your statement carefully. You mentioned Nairalanders... Are nairalanders your problem cos by typing that, you meant everyone on this platform... Hope you have learnt from that..

Secondly, what concerns you with my opinion towards the lockdown? Did I knock on your door while making known my view... Moreover, you're far away from from the cities affected.. So what's your concern as well.

You're the hungry type... GOD forbib I go hungry In Jesus Name. I did not in anyway asked for help, so tell me who's the hungry one amongst the two of us.

You begging with style though
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by byinks(f): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Ingriid:
Mizwisdom, let wisdom lead u before u post anything out on social media. This is fake news. Sanwolu is not a Muslim. He’s a Christian , infact he attends MFM. Happy Good Friday!

His G.O would be very proud...
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by igboamakaaa: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

I hope you're just chasing clouts, please stop misleading the public.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Jostoman: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

is real but we have Audio Corona virus in Nigeria
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Jostoman: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2020
quentin06:

mumu, other states that relaxed did convid wipe the citizens out?
don't mind that over Sabi governor
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by pooozeee(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
So how would the Christians
celebrate Easter?

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Jostoman: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2020
allenuzoma:

All your statements are scamming and dubious.
Corona scam everywhere
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by tomdon(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
manontree:
People should be prepared for a further 7 days extension.

You should've said 7 months. Because what would they have achieved after the further 7 days. Nothing
They will soon come to their senses and relax things when recession hits
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Farki: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

People in the UK now have malaria? A place where I didn't see a single mosquito.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by TGM2015: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I think you made sense, but.... what if carriers smuggle in within this period...

Smuggle, yes very likely to happen considering or corrupt and ineffective system. People like the doctor that left Lagos to go and died in Kastina abound in our country. But should millions of people continue to suffer because our Law enforcers ineffectiveness and citizens irresponsibilities? Most of which survive on a daily sales/income, I think it is fair enough not to extend the locked down but restrictions in terms of number of people, enforcement of social distancing, encouraging people to regularly wash/sanitised their hands, etc should continue.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by SEYIOKE: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2020
We know that govt will definitely give us relaxation day to stock again but some haters will prefer any other day aside Easter celebration days...
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Radicalman(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2020
It is well with us
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2020
If Na other privilege religion, you go see how they will protest ,kill and burn houses
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by ajimotoke(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
It is well, who are those ones spreading fake news up and down
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by luluman: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Iceclan:
It's a nice move, but I still feel people should be giving a day or two to shop for groceries cause most people don't have food in their houses.
And shop for the virus as well.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by luluman: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

You wasted your parents money paid for you to go to school.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by bambech(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2020
I think since there isolation centre across the Lagos state .The government suppose to relax the lockdown.
This covid 19 is not showing sign of ending soon

Nigerian employers will not pay salaries if employees are absent for the month of April.

Lagos govt should enforce use of nose mask and hand sanitizer so we can go about our normal lives
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by BreconHills(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
gambia:
Further extension of lock down loading.

Absolutely.

Six weeks at the end of the day. 2 weeks for direct transmissions, two for secondary and 2 for mop up and Nigeria can go back to normality. Inbound flights excepted.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:

Then ure a fool

And who ever believes there is a free MONEY any where is a GREAT FOOL. advance FRAUD .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.