Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations (27158 Views)

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices / Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by abu2nice2003: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2020
adeleyeadeoluwa:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/lagos-govt-denies-relaxing-lockdown-for-easter-celebration/amp/

If there is going to be an extension, I think we need to be given a day or two to stock up things at home and if no extension (to stay at home) the 2weeks lockdown should end by this weekend, hopefully. We need more and clearer information.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by DannyG8(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Bakerdav:
Yes that d best thing, I don't know y some state doesn't do d same, it's d best interest of pple
God punish you
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by hilaryCU(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Coronarirus is real but that of nigeria own is audio and fake.

Why not go to yaba and find out. Since you were born,when has government told you to stay at home if it was fake. Too many illiterate around

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Bakerdav:
Yes that d best thing, I don't know y some state doesn't do d same, it's d best interest of pple

Which state are you presently?
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Centcanada: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Bakerdav:
Ewu SUGA cane!
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by annyz: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2020
quentin06:

mumu, other states that relaxed did convid wipe the citizen out?
Must u call him mumu to buttress ur point?
Individual opinions should be respected ok?
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Liftedhands(f): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Iceclan:
It's a nice move, but I still feel people should be giving a day or two to shop for groceries cause most people don't have food in their houses.
That's on ground already, every 2 days between 10 and 2pm.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Ingriid(f): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Sanwo olu is a Muslim, they hate anything to do with Christianity, if they had their way they would ban all Christians in Nigeria. There will be problems if he doesn't relax it, God knows
Mizwisdom, let wisdom lead u before u post anything out on social media. This is fake news. Sanwolu is not a Muslim. He’s a Christian , infact he attends MFM. Happy Good Friday!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Agent8706:
If this is true then it's a welcomed development. I know it's going to be difficult, yes, but this Convid-19 needs to be given the respect it deserves. We all need to attack it with all the arsenal we'll got and the first line of attack is to stay and work from home for as long as is necessary to fight this.

Let's all celebrate our Easters indoors watching the passion of Christ than risk escalating matters abeg! We will defeat this Convid-19 come what may.

Happy Good Friday everyone.

Staying home with hunger. What has your government provided to support the majority staying home... How many people have you fed during this period
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Luckydubby7(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2020
hilaryCU:

Why not go to yaba and find out. Since you were born,when has government told you to stay at home if it was fake. Too many illiterate around
. Idiot must I go there.
I watch happening in Italy, USA, UK, China in my sitting room.
Funny enough, the pictures of these countries are what u and ignorance like u are displaying in different social media platforms.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Jack500:
Lockdown without food? Abeg! Free us. What's happening to some people now is even worse than coro, free people,abeg.

No need begging... Just watch what will happen if they extend it...
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by lequama10: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2020
allenuzoma:

24 hours is enough to double the spread the COVID-19.

just in 12hours many people died in India and America... Fact is the government will need take their stand no matter what, because this same people who said give us 24hrs, will surely be among those who will say otherwise when it goes wrong...
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by paltielx: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Good move this is not a time to relax lockdown in lagos as foreign analysis predict that the virus wil skyrocket in african nations in weeks to come
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by lequama10: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Wolexdey:

No need begging... Just watch what will happen if they extend it...
hehn go out now, Maybe should try get contact of those who loose loved ones and family there in Italy and Spain maybe you will understand better, So if any issue happen I hope you take it in that you part of the problem.. it's all a matter of choice my brother.
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Iceclan:
It's a nice move, but I still feel people should be giving a day or two to shop for groceries cause most people don't have food in their houses.

Under normal circumstances, food and edibles shops, supermarkets, etc should be constantly open...

All they need do is ensure and enforce social distancing in all of such outlets...

Compelling people to stay indoors for weeks on without adequate supply of essentials, is not just inhumane but immeasurably stupid!!!...

This nation is filled with unintelligent leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2020
lequama10:
hehn go out now, Maybe should try get contact of those who loose loved ones and family there in Italy and Spain maybe you will understand better, So if any issue happen I hope you take it in that you part of the problem.. it's all a matter of choice my brother.

Italy and Spain are different Countries from Nigeria... Despite the lockdown, people have been moving around and no report of the Virus from their end...

The thieves are afraid to die cos they know their journey is straight to hell

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Talabi2020(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
If u believe corona virus is real

Then ure a fool

Covid 19 is just an advanced malaria grin grin

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
can u please message me on whatsapp so u can put me through? 07087753315
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by kemi6333: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2020
paltielx:
Good move this is not a time to relax lockdown in lagos as foreign analysis predict that the virus wil skyrocket in african nations in weeks to come

Which state you dey...
You dey speak grammar... What has government provided for people at home... No electricity, No food, No money....

You guys better be watchful how you support these rulers cos it's turn by turn oo
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by lequama10: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Wolexdey:

Staying home with hunger. What has your government provided to support the majority staying home... How many people have you fed during this period
it's a matter of choice my brother, Everybody is affected with this corona issue, even before Corona people have been suffering here in the country. If you can't help with anything meaningful about this Corona please help us by staying inside. That advice the young man gave is the best you can get now. We have enough problems already, please and please don't add to it, I beg you.. or you part of those who believe the 5G stories
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by jericco1(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Come to Ipaja and you'll see that people have forgotten what lockdown is like. The streets are even busier compared to before the lockdown. People don broke my guy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Drizzy5001(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Hmm grin
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by OdefaGirl(f): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2020
TGM2015:
I can understand, Lagos has been having around 10 New confirmed cases everyday. Not like Ogun that has 4 cases and no new case for close to a week now and some other states with less than 5 cases with no new reported cases.

Lagos should be extra careful, but I will not support extension for Lagos because if a person has not show symptoms for over 18 days (FG 14 days plus Lagos 7 days that start Thursday before the Tuesday FG locked down order), then such person likely has no COVID-19.

I think you made sense, but.... what if carriers smuggle in within this period...
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by kay29000(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2020
jericco1:
Come to Ipaja and you'll see that people have forgotten what lockdown is like. The streets are even busier compared to before the lockdown. People don broke my guy undecided

Lol
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by lequama10: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Wolexdey:

Italy and Spain are different Countries from Nigeria... Despite the lockdown, people have been moving around and no report of the Virus from their end...

The thieves are afraid to die cos they know their journey is straight to hell
Are you kidding me no issue of the virus in their end I laugh in Spanish.... it's not only a thief that's afraid to die.. A responsible man won't want to die also leaving his family stranded for life.. Now I see why you reason like this, it's all about your state of mind, work on it...
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Afobajelarry: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Please can I see any transport going to Abuja from Mowe or Lagos during this lockdown?
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2020
lequama10:
it's a matter of choice my brother, Everybody is affected with this corona issue, even before Corona people have been suffering here in the country. If you can't help with anything meaningful about this Corona please help us by staying inside. That advice the young man gave is the best you can get now. We have enough problems already, please and please don't add to it, I beg you.. or you part of those who believe the 5G stories

You know nothing about leadership. Leadership is more than asserting authority over people... Tell your rulers to learn how things are been done from the various Countries they siphon your money to...
Total lockdown is not the only method available to handle the Virus... If you're initiating a total lockdown, what basic provisions were provided for the masses thus far...

You seem to enjoy slavery... Let's always reason deeply

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Lockdown with no relief for the people. This lagos state and federal leaders are either crazy or useless.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Renida: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Why not relaxing it.

Anyways, contact me if you need branding services for your business. I'll make you eight creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs
Re: Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations by Wolexdey(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2020
lequama10:
Are you kidding me no issue of the virus in their end I laugh in Spanish.... it's not only a thief that's afraid to die.. A responsible man won't want to die also leaving his family stranded for life.. Now I see why you reason like this, it's all about your state of mind, work on it...

I gave you a fact. I don't want to mention any area so your people won't come with their noise and useless shakara methods... A government that fails to do the right thing can not authorize a sit at home for the masses...

Thank God that majority complied but after Monday, am sure it's going to be a different game entirely... We see what will happen if there's an extension dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned / Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.