Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June (6217 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Auxigen(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

The summary of the message is that a change of leadership is imminent, the process will generate so much tension and controversy. But at the end there will be peace!

Please pray for your country!
The Military

2 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Pr0cter: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:
There will be shedding of tears and mourning everywhere in our dear country in the month of June this year (specifically on the 20th of June)

The cause of this mourning will generate so much tension, instability, accusations and counter-accusation within the......................................

International pressure at the end will lead to the swearing-in of him whom God has anointed. He is neither from the East, nor from the North, nor from the South.

He will bring stability, calmness and peace to a people who have long been dejected and hopeless.

This event will shake the foundation of Nigeria in such a way that people from different geopolitical zones will call for secession and balkanization of the country. But Nigeria will remain strong and unshakable at the end.

Note: This event is not related to the outbreak.

Please save the date and pray earnestly for peace.

It beat my imagination that people like you will just wake up from your dream influenced by malaria and typhoid to come spit trash online.

Tomorrow you will claim to be a pastor.

Keep ur prophesy to yourself.

Nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:
There will be shedding of tears and mourning everywhere in our dear country in the month of June this year (specifically on the 20th of June)

The cause of this mourning will generate so much tension, instability, accusations and counter-accusation within the......................................

International pressure at the end will lead to the swearing-in of him whom God has anointed. He is neither from the East, nor from the North, nor from the South.

He will bring stability, calmness and peace to a people who have long been dejected and hopeless.

This event will shake the foundation of Nigeria in such a way that people from different geopolitical zones will call for secession and balkanization of the country. But Nigeria will remain strong and unshakable at the end.

CHAI STUPIDITY EVERYWHERE 4 NAIJA
NONSENSE PROPHESY
ODE NI E
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Ezewuzie01: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

You people also said last year that Buhari will not be sworn in.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=elotajohn1 post=88281344]I don screenshot o... I will be back, see you on 21st June [/quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SHARP GUY
NA PEOPLE LIKE U SUPOZ B PRESIDENT OO
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Corrinthians(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

And your so called God is so ignorant he cant give you details in your vision but just conjectures typical of a political pundit right? Perhaps your god is a political pundit.

2 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Xisnin(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
josh123:
watching

Valkrie:

@Op you said you saw something and yet hiding some info...
If sure why not say it as it is instead of this round-about talk which is open to different interpretations...?
Guy call a spade a spade...when it happens nobody would argue...simple...!!

elotajohn1:
I don screenshot o... I will be back, see you on 21st June

BankyGee:

May God's will be done. Amen!

gabolak:
Bookmarked already

Tsolutionifede:
up Prof osinbajo, which means by June 21, my VP will be president, good news

Nigerian Christians, the most gullible set of people in the world.
Easy to fool and scam, just add "God" to your story and they will
believe whatever you tell them.

Epidemiologists predicted the current US outbreak but we don't see them
claiming supernatural powers.

TB Joshua will read weather news and then prophecy Hurricanes to his cheering
sheep. It doesn't matter that he was wrong with his Hillary prediction if he comes out
tomorrow with another prediction, the same set of people will believe.

Rather than dismiss TB's corona prediction, then were busy forwarding the message
around and were happy that Corona will just disappear because a charlatan says so.

This OP came from nowhere, they don't know if he is psychotic or suffers from
extreme narcism, yet they are quick to believe him and await his prophecy.

What does the OP have to lose for lying?
Nothing. He will just create another account to seek more attention.
Yet, you guys are bookmarking it as if he is just revealed the greatest secret in the universe.

SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Valkrie: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

The summary of the message is that a change of leadership is imminent, the process will generate so much tension and controversy. But at the end there will be peace!

Pray for which country? My prayers are reserved only for my family and well wishers...!!
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Cyberterror: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

What is worrying you is spirit of hate. Tell God to deliver you from hatred for Buhari so that devil will stop playing koto with your head.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Valkrie: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Xisnin:

sheep. It doesn't matter that he was wrong with his Hillary prediction if he comes out

Rather than dismiss TB's corona prediction, then were busy forwarding the message
around and were happy that Corona will just disappear because a charlatan says so.

Yet, you guys are bookmarking it as if he is just revealed the greatest secret in the universe.

SMH

Bros, why you dey quote me?
Who told you I do all these christain none sense and believe in the smoke they sell for a piece of their members pie..?
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by escohido123: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

Who is he that says a thing and it cones to pass when the Lord has not approved of it.

Your prophecy will not stand this i decree in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nuzo1(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Pious101:
are u same with Nigeria exploit?

No sir
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Xavi2019: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

I'm not a prophet, this message was revealed to me December last year, I just received the exact same message again now.
Lol
Mr message receiver, go and look for treatment for mild/high fever first, let's see if the hallucination won't stop.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by slimfit1(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Karma is a beach. Buhari is doing exactly what he got rid of Shagari for, so tell us how things won't change. Right now I want separation this government is not functioning as a government at all.

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Papasmal(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Don't castigate the op,

I also had a dream earlier this year that Mr president May not complete his tenure,

I do not wish him dead but Allahu Alaam(Only God knows)...

3 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by favoured247(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Nuzo1:

No sir
So why write as if u also saw same vision with the OP. Cos you further explained the vision the op saw. Something is fishy

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Larryfest(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2020
I don't know about this op's dream but what is very sure is that the president won't be in office till 2023...

2 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Pious101: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Nuzo1:

No sir
But there seems to be a bit of similarities in this post and the one created by u....

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Peak11(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

I was not sure of the date before but now I know.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by mabea: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Well if this tears and mourning will birth a new Nigeria fast let it come, but if it will bring more hardship and hopelessness may it never see the light of the day.

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by mabea: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

Does it imply adieu to pm....

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by mabea: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Pious101:
are u same with Nigeria exploit?
And we will all shout PRAISE GOD!
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by gr8cany: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2020
This is strong, op, no use us and play here o

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by lepasharon(f): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2020
AskProf:

And today, the 2nd week of the COVID-19 lockdown, you opened a Nairaland account to tell about it.

Was Nairaland also revealed to you last December?

grin

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by meezynetwork(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Dantedasz(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Snake oil salesmen doing what they do best.

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by lereinter(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Okay

Since you will also be Nigeria, no problemo

It is not one person
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by terrezo2002(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Well, for me and all my people, it shall be joy, peace and blessings

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Greatzeus(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
Nigeriaexploit:

[/s]
1. Why didn't you pray to God to reverse it?
2. You prayed but you still came here to post this? Meaning you don't know who you are serving
3. All these are trash and false prophecies,you are just an attention seeker.
4. Hundreds of thousands have died of Corona virus and nobody saw it coming,so your prophecies is useless if you saw it coming and people still died.
A5. All these are not from God,but from the hatred you have for the government or Nigeria,some of you live to hear evil news daily so as to convince yourself your hatred for the government is justified
6. On behalf of all children of God in Nigeria,I reject your prophecies,it will never happen. I send it back to you,your wife, children, parents and everyone you love.
7. Look for something to eat before sleeping at night,your prophecies is hunger induced. Hunger bad truly grin
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by elotajohn1(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Xisnin:

SMH

Mr. "un-gullible" Nigeria, the great "un-cowarded", omnipotent one of Nigeria, I am that I am, the unshakeable, unchangeable changer,
before quoting me. Read meaning into my comment. Just as Dr. Chris Oyakhilome has been fooling himself and showing the world how intelligently unintelligent he is, just screenshot this one telling the op that I will return on 21st June.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nuzo1(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2020
favoured247:

So why write as if u also saw same vision with the OP. Cos you further explained the vision the op saw. Something is fishy

I've seen it several times even before the election. The timing, i don't know.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nuzo1(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Pious101:

But there seems to be a bit of similarities in this post and the one created by u....

Different events.

It has nothing to do with what the op said. His own which I've seen before is heavier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are We Christians Not United? Why The Division? / Eastern Orthodox Church - The Orthodox CATHOLIC Church / Does Religion Hold People Back From Becoming Very Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.