Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,973 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June (6219 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Mistaicey2288: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Lemme book a space down. @Nigeriaexploit and Nuzo1, I'll be here on June 20th by God's grace to comment again. Hopefully , the prophesies come to pass and gives birth to a new Nigeria
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by kingjomezy(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

I'm not a prophet, this message was revealed to me December last year, I just received the exact same message again now.

See I am archiving this post....I am waiting ttill June.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Pious101: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nuzo1:

Different events.

It has nothing to do with what the op said. His own which I've seen before is heavier.
ok
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Later you will tell us prophecies are subject to change or you deactivate your account. angry

2 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by RitualistMan: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
And your so called God is so ignorant he cant give you details in your vision but just conjectures typical of a political pundit right? Perhaps your god is a political pundit.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Malawian(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

Fellow compatriot, just pray for your dear country.
The Almighty is the only one that knoweth!
Nobody will pray for Nigeria pls. We should pray for an entity that survives on the periodic shedding of human blood? Let this country disintegrate into 500pcs.
Make all man answer im papa name.

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by etrange: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pious101:
are u same with Nigeria exploit?

He forgot he had not signed out of the account created for his "prophesies". grin
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by etrange: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pious101:

But there seems to be a bit of similarities in this post and the one created by u....

It's the same person... dude is just messing around.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by BankyGee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Xisnin:

Nigerian Christians, the most gullible set of people in the world.
Easy to fool and scam, just add "God" to your story and they will
believe whatever you tell them.

Epidemiologists predicted the current US outbreak but we don't see them
claiming supernatural powers.

TB Joshua will read weather news and then prophecy Hurricanes to his cheering
sheep. It doesn't matter that he was wrong with his Hillary prediction if he comes out
tomorrow with another prediction, the same set of people will believe.

Rather than dismiss TB's corona prediction, then were busy forwarding the message
around and were happy that Corona will just disappear because a charlatan says so.

This OP came from nowhere, they don't know if he is psychotic or suffers from
extreme narcism, yet they are quick to believe him and await his prophecy.
Why are you quoting me? undecided
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by LastDays777: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Don't let that day catch you unaware. The coming "storm", something we have not experienced before will shake this country to its root.

I pity those throwing stones at the OP for warning them.

Look, better remove hand from anything evil and seek God while he can be found.

This is no joke.

Even though it will lead to a new Nigeria under a "kingdom prototype", maintain a low key now and seek not to be known
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Lari03r(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
That year, one man was giving the list of transport companies to avoid and dates not to travel.

grin grin grin

Bookmarked!
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by verifiablefacts: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

I'm not a prophet, this message was revealed to me December last year, I just received the exact same message again now.
OK not a prophet but a messenger of doom
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by verifiablefacts: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nuzo1:

I'm not sure they allowed him. And that will generate tension. To compensate for that i saw where a Yoruba pastor was given the interim president (I'm thinking Tunde Bakare). He will lead the transition that will usher in the "messiah".

But before then, it will be like a war situation. But not war.

The time is what I didn't see.

I pray for good health and wisdom for all Nigerian leaders. In Jesus name.
and fools will still believe this.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Pious101: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
etrange:

He forgot he had not signed out of the account created for his "prophesies". grin
that was my exact thought

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Elevation(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is not something to drag, God's will must prevail, if you have been crying in the secret, Jehovah Saboath is not wicked, Lord let your will be done, young minds align to God's will a shaking is here a new Nigeria is here.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by elotajohn1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:
There will be shedding of tears and mourning everywhere in our dear country in the month of June this year (specifically on the 20th of June)

The cause of this mourning will generate so much tension, instability, accusations and counter-accusation within the......................................

International pressure at the end will lead to the swearing-in of him whom God has anointed. He is neither from the East, nor from the North, nor from the South.

He will bring stability, calmness and peace to a people who have long been dejected and hopeless.

This event will shake the foundation of Nigeria in such a way that people from different geopolitical zones will call for secession and balkanization of the country. But Nigeria will remain strong and unshakable at the end.

Note: This event is not related to the outbreak.

Please save the date and pray earnestly for peace.

Today is 18th o

It's remaining two days o
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
elotajohn1:
Today is 18th o
It's remaining two days o
I wonder what the "prophet" will do after realizing his prophecy failed. undecided undecided
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by elotajohn1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I wonder what the "prophet" will do after realizing his prophecy failed. undecided undecided

He will sharply change his moniker and keeps fighting APC here
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
elotajohn1:
He will sharply change his moniker and keeps fighting APC here
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
ROFLMAO!
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by EgusiShankly: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na wa o
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by elotajohn1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:
There will be shedding of tears and mourning everywhere in our dear country in the month of June this year (specifically on the 20th of June)

The cause of this mourning will generate so much tension, instability, accusations and counter-accusation within the......................................

International pressure at the end will lead to the swearing-in of him whom God has anointed. He is neither from the East, nor from the North, nor from the South.

He will bring stability, calmness and peace to a people who have long been dejected and hopeless.

This event will shake the foundation of Nigeria in such a way that people from different geopolitical zones will call for secession and balkanization of the country. But Nigeria will remain strong and unshakable at the end.

OGA O.... TODAY IS THE 20TH YOU TALKED ABOUT O. WE ARE STILL WAITING

2 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by naijaboy756: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Lol
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by AskProf: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Who remembers today's date?

1 Like

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by OkCornel(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
AskProf:
Who remembers today's date?

June 19th grin
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by frank317: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
OkCornel:

June 19th grin

Christians and their God will never fail to dissapoint.

Maybe the OP didn't have enough faith or he dreamt in amiss. Or the holy spirit was high on heavenly rum when he reavealed the dream to him.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by 1Sharon(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
LOOL
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
I am convinced that the Anti-Christs many so-called Christians are out there looking for are already here and they too claim to be "Christian".
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Acehart: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeriaexploit:

Once upon a time, you would have been stoned to death.

3 Likes

Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nephilim: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Na wa o.. What should we call this now. smiley
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Lanretoye(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Are we in June yet?,Yeye people wey no hear wetin their papa and mama dey talk be hearing from God.
Re: It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let’s wait for the international pressure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eastern Orthodox Church - The Orthodox CATHOLIC Church / Does Religion Hold People Back From Becoming Very Educated / Lucifer Was A Choir Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.