Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What A World - Lady Caught Having S€x In The Pool For Iphone Reward (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A World - Lady Caught Having S€x In The Pool For Iphone Reward (VIDEO) (2309 Views)

"Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A World - Lady Caught Having S€x In The Pool For Iphone Reward (VIDEO) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2020
The way guys sleeps with young girls for iPhone nowadays is becoming so weakning.

Young ladies of this century are ready to go any extent to get money, phones and other expensive things to belong to the group of do called BIG GIRLS.

ALSO READ:-
End Time - Pastor Caught On Camera Sucking a Woman's Pvssy

This is a video of a young lady that surfaces online being s3xed in the pool for the return of iPhone.

When will our ladies learn?

Mature mind, watch and say ur mind....
For me, I believe this is totally wrong.. Our lady are getting it wrong, d!ck head this is not a personal pool for God sake.

Can't drop video here.
Watch Video below:-
https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/04/end-time-lady-caught-having-sx-in-pool.html

Re: What A World - Lady Caught Having S€x In The Pool For Iphone Reward (VIDEO) by Osobi32(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2020
The reason why I hate public pool, just imagine the nonsense and the idiot of a guy will not use protection! Haaaa human don finish abeg

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Alone. / I Am Finding It Hard To Move On / Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.