Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? (2316 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by siofra(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Even if he doesn't do it?

Is it bad for a girl to ask her boyfriend to do it?

Does it make the girl slutty?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
OP, today is Monday oo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by illicit(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
I like it
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Aboks(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lazy youth
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by obinna58(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
siofra:

It's not bad at all, there's a bounty on your head after all, I can grab that your ass like the wey agbero dey take grab and squeeze agege bread
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by siofra(f): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
obinna58:

It's not bad at all, there's a bounty on your head after all, I can grab that your ass like the wey agbero dey take grab and squeeze agege bread

Who put a bounty on my head undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by siofra(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:
I like it

Do you do it to your gf?
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Fedrick100: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
There’s nothing wrong with that
Some of us are naughty asf and you do anything in public without minding what the world will say
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by ccjoe: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ohhh!!! How did i open this foolish thread

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
siofra:

If she ain't slutty tf I want her for ??
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by ccjoe: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
siofra:

you
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by obinna58(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
siofra:

Who put a bounty on my head undecided
Like you know no, we dey hunt your puxy and emotions for 100k
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Dshocker(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
siofra:

Righteousness2 said i should tell you to repent, else you are going to hell fire, where fire will burn that your bumbum
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by illicit(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
siofra:

Do you do it to your gf?

Sometimes
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by siofra(f): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:

Sometimes

You're disgusting angry
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by siofra(f): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
obinna58:

Like you know no, we dey hunt your puxy and emotions for 100k

Please I don't know anything o!

That DaddyCk is a mentally disturbed human.
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
OP.
Is it Right for DaddyCK to grab ur Butt if he Asks Humbly? sad
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by intruder15(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
OP, today is Monday oo undecided

LOL
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
siofra:

You're disgusting angry
Yeah

Sometimes
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Konjiboii: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2022
You don't need to ask me I do it by default, it's reflex for me, grab your butt and pull you close with your pussy rubbing against by thighs
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by benqo01(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2022
siofra:

That is if you have the butt,if na flat one no need
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
benqo01:

That is if you have the butt,if na flat one no need

grin
Re: Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture? by Chiraq77(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
It's Slutty and doesn't put the portray the girl in a positive light.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Too Jealous Am Thinking Of Ending The Relationship / Sex Mama / What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.