Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (92174 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by annjokeo: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Being001 post=88cisit www.convident.ng284530]Please let somebody request for my account details

Visit;www.convidet.ng
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by lasheun: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey
Send me your account number and the pin of your ATM card.
Please don't forget to send the 3digit behind your card too o.
I want to transfer some money to you.
Lol.
After all your pray has been answered now
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by wink2015(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:
It's a 50/50 chance of survival once u contact the virus.

Here in Maryland,the rate is steadily increasing because we are really close to Washington dc and Virginia ( Death Zone) and it looks like we will surpass newyork.Pls be careful out there my fellow nairalanders.The gloves and nose mask wont protect the virus a 100%.

The only protection is social distancing and prayer.As for me and my household,that's what we believe.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE..PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.

Why are Nigerians looking for vaccines from Europe and America against coronavirus.

What happen to our bitter kola, dogoyaro leaves etc

Hunger is our major problems here in Nigeria.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by dennisworld1(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
What about Nigeria names grin
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Moneywirer: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Starhearts:

How much u wan sell ur fone

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by annjokeo: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
For those that need food assistance visit ; www.convidaid.ng
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by oziamaka: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
why is everything in Nigeria shrewded in secrecy? why don't Nigeria publish names of deseased patients from covid19 here since it a global pandemic? doing so will even make people believe the virus is reall and the need to stay safe.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by IJOBA2: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:

Here in Maryland,the rate is steadily increasing because we are really close to Washington dc and Virginia ( Death Zone) and it looks like we will surpass newyork.Pls be careful out there my fellow nairalanders.The gloves and nose mask wont protect the virus a 100%.

The only protection is social distancing and prayer.As for me and my household,that's what we believe.

JESUS WILL DISAPPOINT YOU
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Tocynone:
RIP brothers and sisters.

I'm totally confused on this issue of Covid 19 virus. You hear people recovering fast today and another day it's a different story. Maybe there's more to this

I pray you and I will only hear about it. It will not affect us by God's grace

The federal government through NCDC is playing some gimmicks with this covid19 pandemic. They don't want to tell ordinary Nigerians the truth. There is more. that meet the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Froshloaded: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Don't be stupîd!
Like your dad??
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Princewell2012(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Don't be stupîd!

That's what happen when see children playing with the keyboard.

My dad died 85 last year. come and see how I was crying like a baby during the the burial.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by desiredhome: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:

It is "display your ignorance". Not ignorant. Go and drink water to calm yourself
Kontinu
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by tiwiex(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas governments are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated
That was my first thought. The hypocrisy of it all. A man just died in Delta and they can't release his name. Is it not better to know so that all those who know him and were in contact will go and run a test?

Everything is classified here. We are currently debating the list of beneficiaries of the social investment program. 2T spent and we hear the beneficiaries are classified.lol
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:

You just referred to my father, I am aware of his stupidity and I took after him

Fixed
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ochiosa(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Why is it that our government and news outlets are always quick to broadcast and confirm happenings abroad? and Pretend not to be aware of the ones around them?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by suleiman02: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:

In this testing time it is Jesus the son of Mary you are calling to? It is Allah, the lord of jesus and all the worlds you should turn to bcs we have no saviour besides him.

3 Likes

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by likemoney: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2020
pls help a brother in need i have eating all that i have there is nothing left for the family to eat. a/c no 0212366939, gtbank, I . U
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by riche12: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Rip
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by magzey: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
May Allah forgive them and grant our muslims brothers Jannatul Firdaus. And Rest in peace to christian brothers.

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by doubleportion: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Bassey Offiong is young
He may had some health issues before he contracted COVID 19.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
JayPeeOham:
When will they remain the names of those who died in Nigeria?

Why are you people always asking the same question that someone have already asked. If you read what others have said, there is no point asking the same question. This question have been asked by more than 4 people already. Lets be creative
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Joefat: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
What of does that die through the same virus in Nigeria.. We want to see their names and photos..
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Godformeeeeeee: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2020
But u can't tell us the way about of Abba Kyari. But where is Abba Kyari?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by handsomeyinka(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2020
wink2015:

Why are Nigerians looking for vaccines from Europe and America against coronavirus.

What happen to our bitter kola, dogoyaro leaves etc

Hunger is our major problems here in Nigeria.
Lol..
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Teejay13(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Rip to them all!

Our eyes is feeled with tears as we commencerate with the family of the deceased.

#Civic19 #StayhomeSavelive
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by handsomeyinka(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2020
tomdon:

Most people will get infected before it grinds to a halt.
Yes
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by handsomeyinka(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
JESUS WILL DISAPPOINT YOU
Has he ever disappointed you.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ddeola: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Abike is doing a video of Nigerians who died only in the UK and U.S.A. yet she is lying to the whole nation that Nigerians are not being molested in China.

What kind of a human being is this woman?

Our people in China are being evicted unlawfully, pushed to the street, police following them all around, they can't buy food anywhere because they are being sent away, they are being evicted from hotels, they cannot travel by bus because Chinese nationales are refusing to travel on any bus with blacks,

WHY IS THIS BUHARI GOVT USELESS.

MUST Buhari's daughter die before the truth come out?

Why are our leaders so inhumane?
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Sheep. Because media told you that?
Did you just called me a sheep?
And with evidences & pictures of the 25 year old boy that died in UK.
You are suffering from reasoning.
Childish adult! Quote me to say more rubbish & see hell
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by LabDNA: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2020
The world should force China to change their weird and dangerous eating habit and stop getting the world sick.

They eat everything in the sea, except submarines, they eat everything that flies except airplanes, they eat everything that moves on land except cars. They even eat aborted babies and placenta.

China must pay a huge price for making the world sick.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Solutionchima: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Stay home, stay safe, Na person wey dey alive go hustle tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / What Disease Could This Be? / Postinor How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.