Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (92175 Views)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by eneyoduke(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2020
There should also release the names of the beneficiary for the cash transfer
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by pressplay411(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas governments are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated

No transparency in Nigeria.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by kadiri3(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
seedgreen:
Painful

When will they release pic of those who died in Nigeria. Over Sabi Govt.
naija death na stage just imagine the said 36years old man die of corona how did the know him age.that was what surprise me oh
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by temmytope1992: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
May their soul rest in perfect peace***
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ThierryJay: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Toks2008:
My name would have been in the list but I recovered. Thank you Jesus for your mercies.

Thank God for your life. How did you get infected? Were u confirmed positive? How bad was the experience? Sorry to bombard u with all these questions.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by kadiri3(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
mrksquare:
Yet some fools down here in Nigeria still think COVID 19 is a scam that is used to swivel funds.
is scam in Nigeria since the don't release the details of people that die in nigeria
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
kikero:

Not exactly, I can see some below 40 there.
Except that chemical engineering graduate, the rest were above 40 years of age.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by kadiri3(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Did they get the permission from the families of the ones abroad before sharing it?
I know some of the relatives of the dead shared the info themselves, but did the FG reach out to them? Atleast to share in their grief, rather they prefer sharing the news.
naija corona is scam abeg
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Ayomide29(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Apc goverment refuse to show us the identity of the Italia man that brought Corona virus to Nigeria.but they are happy to show Nigerians abroad who died of Corona virus.
Shame on you FG
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Our Minister of Health @DrEOEhanire is a classical COVIDIOT. The betrayal in his statement underlies a deeper disrespect and disregard for health care professionals in Nigeria - doctors, nurses, laboratory scientists, pharmacists, ward maids, cleaners, all HCP. He should be forced to resign as he does not have the intellectual capacity or empathy required to manage the health sector and safeguard the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am not aware if doctors treating COVID-19 patients are being paid hazard allowance- Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire

Dr Osagie Ehanire, the Minister of Health in Nigeria, has said he is not aware if the frontline medical doctors treating patients with the novel Coronavirus disease in Nigeria are being paid any hazard allowance.
He disclosed this when himself and other members of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19 appeared before the leadership of the National Assembly on Thursday April 9.
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbahabiamila, during session, asked the Minister if the frontline medical doctors are being paid a hazard allowance for the job they are doing, the Minister in his response said
''I am not aware of it. It is a standard job they do everyday''.
Nigerian doctors and other health workers have over the years complained about the N5000 hazard allowance they are entitled to which in most cases they claim is never paid to them.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Maski87: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
So no Nigerian has died in Italy, Spain, France, China, canada,germany,
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by chaloskyx: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
thanks thas because those countries have a functional data base can the Nig Govt you release the names of people in Nigeria
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by ledaman: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:
They are publishing the names of those who died of covid 19 overseas because overseas governments are transparent.

But here, they are playing hide and seek with the names of those infected. Where is Abba Kyari? Please publish the name and photo of the hospital he is being treated
Na Abba Kyari be ur headache? Wetin concern agbero with overload grin
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Toks2008(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
ThierryJay:

Thank God for your life. How did you get infected? Were u confirmed positive? How bad was the experience? Sorry to bombard u with all these questions.

My brother they will never test you here if you don't have certain symptoms. I just thank God for his mercies.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Elinosweet143(f): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ehyaa rest in peace to the dead grin We dey hide Naija own but they release Overseas own

BTW are u interested in making a passive income with your phone and learning something productive in this lock down era, chat me up on watsapp on this number 08036868493 for details
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by AnanseK(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
hotspec:
why releasing their names and pix. This is medically and morally unethical. But they have never released any name in Nigeria

Nothing unethical about this. We have the opportunity to pray for them and also to take Prevention more seriously. They didn’t die of AIDS , there is nothing shameful about. May the Good Lord grant them peace and comfort the families they left behind. Amen
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by JayPeeOham: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
toyetade:

Why are you people always asking the same question that someone have already asked. If you read what others have said, there is no point asking the same question. This question have been asked by more than 4 people already. Lets be creative

The best any reasonable person could have done is to ignore and move on.... undecided

But you just help to popularize the same question you're criticizing by quoting it!! grin
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by GARBAUK: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
May the souls of faithful depecture rest in perfect peace. And May the lord save them from the punishment their sin deserved.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by bigmee: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Now where are the pictures and names of those that died in Nigeria. Fake Government, sharing N500b +
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by bigiyaro(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
what of the names and pictures of the ones in Nigeria
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by L1lma(f): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Doncyn(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chia ugochukwu erodu my brother, continue resting in d Lord ...may d Lord heals dere respective families amen

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by honeyB2018: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is sheer hypocrisy. You released the pictures and names of those who died outside Nigeria and kept secret the names and pictures of those who both contacted the virus and died in it in Nigeria. Shame to you FG and NCDC
This is the reason why we are suffering now. If the identity of those who had the virus was released early enough, it couldn't have been community transmission now
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Beautyaddy: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:
It's a 50/50 chance of survival once u contact the virus.

Here in Maryland,the rate is steadily increasing because we are really close to Washington dc and Virginia ( Death Zone) and it looks like we will surpass newyork.Pls be careful out there my fellow nairalanders.The gloves and nose mask wont protect the virus a 100%.

The only protection is social distancing and prayer.As for me and my household,that's what we believe.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE..PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.

That's not true.

DC/Maryland/Virginia cannot in any way surpass New York.

Reason is because the DMV is not as congested with population and housings the way New York is.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by bendazum: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
Aww.
They are all aged people!!
May their soul rest in perfect peace cry cry

'(

So those young men and ladies are old in your okporo eyes?

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by IamCookie(f): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
handsomeyinka:
It's a 50/50 chance of survival once u contact the virus.

Here in Maryland,the rate is steadily increasing because we are really close to Washington dc and Virginia ( Death Zone) and it looks like we will surpass newyork.Pls be careful out there my fellow nairalanders.The gloves and nose mask wont protect the virus a 100%.

The only protection is social distancing and prayer.As for me and my household,that's what we believe.

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE..PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.

Hello Yinka, how is Baltimore. Greetings to your wife and boys. #staysafe
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Beautyaddy: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:

Do you blame the Nigerian government for doing that?

How many Nigerians in Nigerian like hearing and accepting the truth? Very few.

You have to understand that the Nigeria government during this time have no other Country to run to if in case the Nigeria masses decide to come out to protest in revolution and start killing all those corrupt leaders being forced to stay in their home due to the Country's lockdown. cheesy

So yes, they have to tread with caution to release bad news of multiple deaths from the COVID-19 cases in Nigeria.
Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by handsomeyinka(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
IamCookie:

Hello Yinka, how is Baltimore. Greetings to your wife and boys. #staysafe
WE are fine my sister....trying to stay safe..lol.

How's your family?

1 Like

Re: Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG by Dollabiz: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
release naija one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / What Disease Could This Be? / Postinor How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.