Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. (11270 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by X0012(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na was oh

TheArchangel:
You begged her to marry you abi na she begged you, you dimwitted RoosterDrinker grin grin. So deal with your burden. You will feed, cloth and protect her till she joins her ancestors. kiss kiss
If she is working and taking care of herself, you brokenhearted i'd!ots will call her proud unsubmissive and evening newspaper. If she is depending on you "as you all wish she is a leech" grin grin. Confused dolts.

Don't give her money na.....yeye dey smell
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by ruzell86: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
@saucecode, is this really your moniker on these posted screen shots? Pls, you need to disclaim it. Lol

I'm yet to believe it though, with all your vituperations against this person?

You guys almost derailed the thread.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Auladimeji(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Those ladies abusing and opening each others secret,please keep it coming. I'm jobless thus,I'll read everythingcheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2020
cococandy:
Ladies, few men can truly truly provide for you. Down to the nitty gritty. Secure your own bag sis. Ces’t finis

Asin, I can't stress this enough.

I don't like people depending on me neither do i like depending on people.

Same reason i never support a woman abandoning her financial comfort zone / job because of love.

I can't be begging for what i should be able to afford on a regular day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2020
frozen70:

Every other thing in that list is hard but feeding looks small, I bet you tgat feeding is theist difficult of it all

People underestimate feeding expenses, but that's like the core area where you lose money without traces.

Atleast I know what is spent on rent and school fees, i can bet that most families cannot adequately account for how much they spend for feeding.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2020
teach her how to be prudent.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:00am On Apr 11, 2020
freecocoahubby:

grin

I'm not surprised.. your latest diary entry suggests you haven't been paid for months now.. miserable, poverty stricken hag!

Your situation is even to the level of begging on Nairaland for food. Hahahhahaha.

For you to drag someone's diary out when in an argument shows how uncouth you are. You have stooped lower than dignity can save you.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:07am On Apr 11, 2020
OchoL:

This childish lady started insulting a gentleman here when he responded she went reporting his comments to moderators like the coward she is. Nonetheless, his truthful comments were deleted whilst her vulgar remarks are left to remain. Smh.

@Seun, your family section mods are so biased and shameless. It's really sad.

They aren't. In page 1, he fired back at another lady by dragging her diary post here. Diary section that isn't accessible to guests was now made accessible because of his crassless comment here. Mtcheww. I can bet that's why he was banned.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2020
The fact that someone is not suffering or as ugly as you want, automatically translates to being FAKE.

If you had so much going on in your life, OFFLINE, you wouldn’t have so much time and zeal to keep up with the lives of others ONLINE.

What I find amusing is the fact that, it is mostly guys doing this. 99% of angry/vindictive NL trolls are males. Yet we keep hearing how females are their own enemies? Ain’t falling for that shît.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 3:53am On Apr 11, 2020
To the OP, wasteful is indeed relative, but when someone uses money meant for the family to fund her own personal lifestyle- then it is a problem. We can say “talk to her”, but I like to think you have talked to her. Maybe you should consider not leaving such money with her. Outsource the shopping to someone else.

Does she work? Maybe she doesn’t understand what it takes to earn some money. I remember my former boss would look at me some days and say,

Take your salary, divide it by 21 working days and ask yourself- have you earned today’s wage?

It sounded harsh at first, subsequently it was funny. My teammates and I started using it to tease ourselves. However, I did take my salary, divided it by 21 working days and I realized the organization is trying for me. I have to try for them too.

I also realized that when I dash someone 2k, I have given the person my 1day salary. I also realized, if I decide to go buy FentyBeauty foundation, it would cost almost my 2wks salary. I had to spend wisely, not impulsively.

That is what working should do to you (if you have sense). It shouldn’t make you undermine your man’s spending habit. It should make you appreciate it and know what fraction of his salary you were using to buy irrelevancies.

...But If you don’t have sense, life would handle you. Last last, life would handle your wife if she refuses to learn the basic act of frugality.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Ishilove: 5:08am On Apr 11, 2020
'Interesting' thread.

Y'all take Nairaland too seriously.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Ishilove: 5:09am On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:
The fact that someone is not suffering or as ugly as you want, automatically translates to being FAKE.

If you had so much going on in your life, OFFLINE, you wouldn’t have so much time and zeal to keep up with the lives of others ONLINE.

What I find amusing is the fact that, it is mostly guys doing this. 99% of angry/vindictive NL trolls are males. Yet we keep hearing how female are their own enemies? Ain’t falling for that shît.
Kponkwem!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by frozen70(f): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2020
truthsayer009:

People underestimate feeding expenses, but that's like the core area where you lose money without traces.

Atleast I know what is spent on rent and school fees, i can bet that most families cannot adequately account for how much they spend for feeding.

Yes, that's why if you have a wife that is not prudent or economical, let her take feeding let the man take the rest

Give her one month, food will no longer waste
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by ednut1(m): 5:25am On Apr 11, 2020
U didn't date or what
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by apotek: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:
'Interesting' thread.

Y'all take Nairaland too seriously.

Hmmm..hmmm..hmmmm...
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Veryfoolishboy: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2020
pocohantas:

What I find amusing is the fact that, it is mostly guys doing this. 99% of angry/vindictive NL trolls are males. Yet we keep hearing how females are their own enemies? Ain’t falling for that shît.
oh baby baybeiy. My love Someone said you are doing giveaway
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by HarunaWest(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2020
MariaAngeles:
"She's wasteful"

That's what they all say, till she comes with her own side of the story with evidence.
Shut Up mine isn't wasteful..Some women are just wasteful period.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by terrezo2002(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2020
merieam16:
Its ur cross,carry it cos u wont tell us u didnt see dis during courtship.

The only advice is for u 2 keep makin more money dats all
Don't say this to your husband. It is a dangerous statement.
For the fact money is in abundance doesn't mean you should spend anyhow

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Arsenate(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2020
ericsmith:

mumu gurl, i don't know hw you came about 99% buh lets even agree, how many of these so called jobless trolls av bugged ur home, office or attacked you in reality, can you even share jus one experience or a day out with a troll don't jus hippo walk around hallucinatin. does that shit even go beyond NL.
women are there own worst enemies is a long found fact, we all see as wives treat mother inlaws ,vice versa. or what fellow women do to a widow all in d name of custom ... whu backbite pass, gossip & backstab pass, how many gurls dare trust there female friend around there boyfriend. aunty wey mumu how many female dey ur watapp list. if its not few pls show workings.

Poco is really not as smart as she or her fans think she is. She writes some stuffs and I'll be like "bleeehhhhh" grin Along come the simps and her fans to inflate her ego by telling her, Poco, you are so savage and I'll be like dafuq

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2020
My brother it depends on her upbringing. I once have a neighbour that the entire family don't eat left over if they cook moi moi on Saturday and maybe it remains 3 pieces. Instead of putting it in fridge or warm it they will throw it away. So if you marry a girl from such home it will be difficult for her to adjust.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by femi4: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2020
samworthyever:
Guys pls i need your advice on how to go about this. My wife is very wasteful she spend money any how without giving proper account of what i asked her to buy. Although i do give her money for her personal use, she still end up using the money meant for feeding. She doesnt know how go manage things and its really causing quarrel between us. Pls matured advice is needed thanks.
Give her money per week, if she misuse it, nothing for her till the following week

Ensure that she make a list of what she ll be doing with money every week
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by pocohantas(f): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Why would any sensible person decide to troll me or anyone at that? You wanna lose your e-peace and moniker?

I wasn’t joking when I said I am Kwin.

Stay your lane...

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by SocialJustice: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2020
samworthyever:
Guys pls i need your advice on how to go about this. My wife is very wasteful she spend money any how without giving proper account of what i asked her to buy. Although i do give her money for her personal use, she still end up using the money meant for feeding. She doesnt know how go manage things and its really causing quarrel between us. Pls matured advice is needed thanks.
I'm sure you saw the signs but you still went ahead to marry her. Don't disturb people's peace abeg.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I'm sure you saw the signs but you still went ahead to marry her. Don't disturb people's peace abeg.
loool. na was for you
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by SocialJustice: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Omoluabi16:
loool. na was for you
But it's true, he should go sort himself out.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by AFONAMARO: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Vyolet:

Respect to those that earn that little, I do not mean to spite anyone.

What i am saying is, that 50,000naira is not enough monthly in Nigeria of today so if someone spends that kinda money, the man has no right to call her wasteful.

Hello Her Royal Majesty, the Queen of England.
What exactly would you be buying monthly with ₦50,000?

You guys talk like we're not living in the same country

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by joinnow: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2020
samworthyever:
Buy Total woman hard copy
Read one chapter to her every night and when you get to the part that emphasis need,want and budget use highlighter highlight .....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by joinnow: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Cococandy
How are you people coping over there?
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. by cococandy(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2020
cheesy One minute someone paid for my RN degree. The next minute I’m not really an RN. I’m just calling myself that to belong.

Or is it my dependent housewife status (which is not a bad thing BTW) but I’m also working menial jobs.I can’t keep up.

That one will stalk himself into a premature heart attack.

I rarely come across NL ladies who are bitter on such personal level towards another person even if it’s towards the guys. They focus on the topic and hash it out. only a handful of ladies display such behavior. wink

pocohantas:

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / My Wife Packed Out Of My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.