Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 (71015 Views)

Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by WildChild00(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
kikero:
Hmm, if true, that explains a lot.

I didn't expect us to thrash Denmark...but something like 1-1 or even 2-1 in our favour would have been better. Instead, we got beaten 4-1

Was so angry that night, did not sleep well.

Before that particular match in France 98, the Nigerian media were already predicting the outcome of the Nigeria match between the Brazilians, thinking the match between the Danish side would be a walk over, to quarter finals with Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by LegalOpinion: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
delt2010:

And Taribo was not part of the 94 Team.

No he wasn't.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by yaki84: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/eagles-slept-with-women-at-france-98-taribo/
So those that didn't bring women where affected by the sound of fvcking.
We have move past France98 disaster.
Stop taking us back please mister taribo
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by safetyboot: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
LACK OF DESCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Izigha(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Whobedatte:
Denmark has Micheal Laudrup an European heavyweight in that midfield.
He gave Ebbie sand that kilee pass and sand wasted no time in sending Taribo to the cleaners.
Celestine consolation goal was a beauty to behold sha

I know all this na talk. Micheal Laudrup was easily the best midfielder in Europe at the time. They also have that tall/long guy up front. Flo?
Nigeria was all skills while Denmark was technical, and clinical in front of goal not playing to the gallery.
A more technical team will win a skillful team in modern football.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by newdawn77(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's crying after spill milk.

But it is also a warning for future players.

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Iykenuwa(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/eagles-slept-with-women-at-france-98-taribo/

No wonder!

Those idiots broke my heart, the keeper was worst.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Amotekun777: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:
Now I know why Taribo fought Keshi blow for blow on the pitch that day

Keshi bawo? Keshi retired long before that tournament. Dude, you sure have boil in ur brain, I swear.

Btw... na dis same Taribo be the worse player for dat game. Sand disgraced the fool.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by AsawanaDgreat: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na now you dey talk am, we know since including you Taribo
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Rocktation(f): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
kikero:

We didn't play Denmark before the World Cup.

If I recall, we played Yugoslavia, Germany and Holland in the run up to the tournament

Here is the records for our football team's games for 1998

Lol..Too much effizy...

If you recall, and yet you have the record of the team's games.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by annjokeo: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Picture please at least as an evidence
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by spiralwedge(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
No wonder. I can remember Taribo's anger and frustration during that match

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by toprealman: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
How is this news? Were they supposed to sleep with animals
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by spiralwedge(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Amotekun777:

Keshi bawo? Keshi retired long before that tournament. Dude, you sure have boil in ur brain, I swear.

Btw... na dis same Taribo be the worse player for dat game. Sand disgraced the fool.

You don't know what you are talking about. Lol

Keshi retired long before what?

Taribo was the pastor of the squad, and he was obviously angry during that match playing an all-rounder
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Vicilo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
sanemind2:
Thats means he join na

Meanwhile

Get new hard drive with movies or Get movies unto ur hard drive if are in ph,check my signature!!

Think before u type, did u watch dat match? If u did. U would testify that Taribo was everywhere like a rock. I was upset for days
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Broadmind: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Okocha just dey fall like rain that day
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Whobedatte(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Izigha:

I know all this na talk. Micheal Laudrup was easily the best midfielder in Europe at the time. They also have that tall/long guy up front. Flo?
Nigeria was all skills while Denmark was technical, and clinical in front of goal not playing to the gallery.
A more technical team will win a skillful team in modern football.
FLO --- Norway
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by kay29000(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
PHijo:
It is annoying when people fail to understand how historic certain moments could be. This is why some people settle for individual sports. In football the whole team must have the same mindset if they have to succeed.

So true.

2 Likes

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by kay29000(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
kponkedenge:
Rufai said the post was too big after conceeding 4 goals that day.
grin

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Jabioro: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you want to succeed in your life minimax the sex urge,cut off see at certain point of your task..Sex is good at Sam time it is very distracting, to some progress at certain period..
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Officialfarex: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]like government like citizen since then he is now telling us rubbish. Campaign after election.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by howmarket2: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
okocha and kanu will not deny the were not among those that brought women into the camp that night.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by darita: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by FirstCounsel(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
kikero:
Hmm, if true, that explains a lot.

I didn't expect us to thrash Denmark...but something like 1-1 or even 2-1 in our favour would have been better. Instead, we got beaten 4-1

Was so angry that night, did not sleep well.
I was a student then. For the first time in my life I had to take sleeping pills to find sleep after the horrendous match

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by peeddy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Can't forget when that their number 17 that was just substituted in and his first touch was a header from a corner that resulted to a goal. It was a bad night though. Even if we'd qualified for the next round, Brazil would had stood as a waterloo for us.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by joe4christ(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
This Taribo west na confirm Amebo!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic / Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.