Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,227 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 (71056 Views)

Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Same thing my elder sister said back then. That match broke so many �.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Seun360(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:
Now I know why Taribo fought Keshi blow for blow on the pitch that day

Where you see Keshi for France 98?

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Maxem85: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why are you telling us now?
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by stormborn28(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
bigtt76:
It we lost to the same Denmark during friendlies just before the World up proper.
na pvssies go kill our players... They are indiscipline
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Seun360(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
blackfase:
Only magical Jayjay exploded that day, meaning he wasnt part of the shameful orgy.

God bless Jayjay wink smiley

Played rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Politicalman: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Y is he telling us what we know already. Lol. Pastor pastor. Lol

https://punchng.com/eagles-slept-with-women-at-france-98-taribo/
[/quote]
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Olude193: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The other day, Bonfrere Jo exposed westerhof

Today, Taribo has also exposed the super eagles of 98.

Tomorrow, na only God know wetin we go hear again.

That one of them was gay
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Olude193: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
splashbaby:
Taribo was a big culprit during the match...The second goal and third was as a result of poor reaction and positioning...The 3rd goal was even more embarrassing,...Ebbe Sand practically sent Taribo the wrong way with a powerful head flick and slam the ball to bottom of the post...Totally embarrassing. Nigeria underrated the Danish team of that era, forgetting they won the Euro cup in 1995 beating the all mighty German machine team 2 Nill in the final. They were more than a decent team.

Correction:
The EURO CUP was in 1992

This is archives talking
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by PatAnselm(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
I cannot forget that night wey Denmark take us shine grin After load of goals, Okocha come start to dey dribble and exhibit many skills.

������������� Rotflmao
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by lastchild: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God my mates and people older than me are still in nairaland, for you to watch this match, you are not from indomie generation

I won't give up on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by segun18(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
I watched that match live.I will never forget that day.Pastor Taribo thank God for revealing this but you equally didn't play well that day.

All of you were trash!
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Seun360(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
I know say Celestine Babayaro must dey among those wey carry woman enter hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by dcconsult: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
I remember crying after we lost that match. I just closed from work, went straight to watch the encounter without eating. It was worst than corona lockdown. Meanwhile if u want to learn how to swim.. Call 08034146424. Affordable to kids and adult. Lagos only.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Budline1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
So fuckin what? Who no won bubble? grin

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Bahddo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's 20 years ago, nobody cares.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
THE ONLY MATCH THAT MADE ME CRY AND THE LAST TIME I CRIED BECAUSE OF FOOTBALL.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Somebody tell me why must they do that?

Anyway, they would have performed better if Buhari was the president.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by theDEVILisHERE: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Whobedatte:
Denmark has Micheal Laudrup an European heavyweight in that midfield.
He gave Ebbie sand that kilee pass and sand wasted no time in sending Taribo to the cleaners.
Celestine consolation goal was a beauty to behold sha

Micheal Laudrup, a master at midfield
Know that one touch passing game so well

Xavi, Iniesta are like the less deft/skillful version of him
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Kaysalas(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:
Now I know why Taribo fought Keshi blow for blow on the pitch that day
Waoh! a simple google search would have saved you and your 72 followers this goof. Keshi wasnt at the world cup 1998 cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by CuteYvonne777: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by kalufelix(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The other day, Bonfrere Jo exposed westerhof

Today, Taribo has also exposed the super eagles of 98.

Tomorrow, na only God know wetin we go hear again.
Next na Korea/Japan ...Its now clearer why Nigeria only performs at the youth tournaments...bunch of unprofessional professionals...
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by kalufelix(m): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Now, just what is it with ex-Super Eagles coaches/players coming out with all sorts of belated confessions lately

Few days ago, it was Bonfrere Jo. Today... Taribo...

The virus effect...making everyone to reflect...
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by kalufelix(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2020
liverpool72:
no wonder sometimes when u expect Man u or Arsenal even Liverpool to win for one to cash out with 1.28 odd u go see draw or win for big odd, monkey people.
haha.. For real o ...and Iheanacho is even towing the same path today...
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by kalufelix(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Ibechris2:
Still on what I used to say.

Any man who must be successful and honest must have to remain chaste and strict over women.

Diversify the power of sex to other vital things and u will be what God wants u to be.
Oga we never tell you say we wan become monk..Bye
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Mrsserene: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2020
Effects of Zina
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by kalufelix(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Rocktation:

Lol..Too much effizy...

If you recall, and yet you have the record of the team's games.
*busted ... Na make e for dey sweet naa..english tinz...
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Rocktation(f): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2020
kalufelix:
*busted ... Na make e for dey sweet naa..english tinz...

grin
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Totilopussylick(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2020
cheesy just went back to YouTube to review the match. I thought it basketball � grin
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Cousin9999: 2:53am On Apr 11, 2020
What kind of witchcraft did those women do in the hotel to sap all their energy?
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Amotekun777: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2020
spiralwedge:

You don't know what you are talking about. Lol

Keshi retired long before what?

Taribo was the pastor of the squad, and he was obviously angry during that match playing an all-rounder

You're sure a millennial born after the 1998 trying hard to pretend like you know. Abeg, go do a better job with ur research.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by rhames(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
Women= weo to men

Woe unto men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.