Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 (71037 Views)

Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Taribo West: I Was Told To Join A Cult To Get Political Position / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by oluwasegun007(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol... We know na.

Even during the tournament where yakubu missed that goal... I suspect he did something a night before.

He was just too tired.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by cr7lomo: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Whobedatte:
Denmark has Micheal Laudrup an European heavyweight in that midfield.
He gave Ebbie sand that kilee pass and sand wasted no time in sending Taribo to the cleaners.
Celestine consolation goal was a beauty to behold sha

Babangida was the one that scored our only goal ,not babayaro
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by amosedwin1: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Calling on nairalanders capable hands here Have not received salary for March up till now. Pls I need some help First Bank 3050437132
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by amosedwin1: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Calling on nairalanders capable hands here Have not received salary for March up till now. Pls I need some help First Bank 3050437132
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by delt2010(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Whobedatte:
He gave Ebbie sand that kilee pass and sand wasted no time in sending Taribo to the cleaners.

Celestine did not score in the game, It was TJ Babangida.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Whobedatte:

Which Celestine?

It was Tijani Babangida that scored our only goal.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Butoneday2(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Rubbish, and how does this news bring a paint of garri in my house today? undecided angry
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by fergie001: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
kikero:

We didn't play Denmark before the World Cup.

If I recall, we played Yugoslavia, Germany and Holland in the run up to the tournament

Here is the records for our football team's games for 1998
Correct.....Bora Milutonovic took us to that W/Cup, after also taking the hosts, USA in 1994.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Jaqenhghar: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Excuses are for losers. Are they the only athletes that have sex?
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by bendazum: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/eagles-slept-with-women-at-france-98-taribo/

See his deer hairstyle.

To him now he has made a global discovery.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
why is he reveling it 22yrs later.
Is it because he no chop booty?
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Ibechris2: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Still on what I used to say.

Any man who must be successful and honest must have to remain chaste and strict over women.

Diversify the power of sex to other vital things and u will be what God wants u to be.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by delt2010(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
For the records:
Nig v Spain 3:2
Nig goals
Adepoju
Lawal
Oliseh

Nig v Bulgaria 1:0
Victor Ikpeba

Nig v Paraguay 1:2
Wilson Oruma

Nig v Denmark 1:4
Tijani Babangida
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by LegalOpinion: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:
Now I know why Taribo fought Keshi blow for blow on the pitch that day

Keshi retired in 1995 and wasn't part of the Feance 98 team in any capacity.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Lambarry1: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
See who is talking. A grievous defensive error from you cause the 2nd and 4th goals.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by zudozz: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:

Taribo fought Keshi....in france 98? who told u Keshi was in our france 98 team?
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by stanisbaratheon: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:

Keshi?? In France 98??
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by macho44(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:
U too dey lie. KESHI's last involvement as a player for the Super Eagles was @ the USA 94 finals.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Lambarry1: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
See who is talking. 2 grievous defensive errors from you cause the 2nd and 4th goals.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by fredylee: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
ideabuilder:

Keshi did not play. He had retired from the Eagles by then.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by maklelemakukula(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
madridguy:
I cannot forget that night wey Denmark take us shine grin After load of goals, Okocha come start to dey dribble and exhibit many skills.
okocha funny ehh grin grin grin
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by delt2010(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Keshi retired in 1995 and wasn't part of the Feance 98 team in any capacity.

And Taribo was not part of the 94 Team.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by NumbEmotions(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oboy see hair grin
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by farem: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
sanemind2:
Thats means he join na

Meanwhile

Get new hard drive with movies or Get movies unto ur hard drive if are in ph,check my signature!!

This is not as difficult as the primary school compression passage.
Be truly sane!
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by blackfase(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Only magical Jayjay exploded that day, meaning he wasnt part of the shameful orgy.

God bless Jayjay wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Juanmike(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
The game wet cut my ticket that year
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Truthbites: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
Women= weo to men

Thank God you didnt say woe.
Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by Nairalandite: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The other day, Bonfrere Jo exposed westerhof

Today, Taribo has also exposed the super eagles of 98.

Tomorrow, na only God know wetin we go hear again.

Maybe how our Covid-19 donation was spent.

1 Like

Re: Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 by SURElee(f): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
1998, why is he bringing it up now? He sef join na the sexual frolicking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Nba Season '08/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.