Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) (85098 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Onucs(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Marlians come forward, the rest fvck off. Oh yeah

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by luluman: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmabest2000:
Someone wrote that apology letter for him grin
With his money he can get almost everything done by people. What is one thing you can get anybody done for you?
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
Marlians don’t APOLOGISE
but they regret
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by muffyt05: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
All I know is, Naira Marley didn't write this letter himself
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
I think say Marlians No dey Apologies

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by vikithor(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just sign in for a driving skill with us.Call or whatsapp us with numbers below
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by CuteYvonne777: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

Boy if you don't know anything about court and Nigerian constitution, please go back to primary 6..

Even little kids in Ebutte Metta primary school knows that Lagos state sued on behalf of the federal government for breaking the law of Nigeria because the said crime was committed in the state...

That was why the arrest of Funke Akindele was made by the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of Federal government and not by the state owned lagos neighborhood watch...

Infact why am I even explaining all this to a dullard, low life and spoonfed kid like you...

Waste of time and energy... Mtcheeeww

what's the law of Nigeria that you're ignorantly ranting about dumb blockhead?

who prosecuted Funke and her husband, who sue naira Marley and the rest to court? the money Funke will pay is going into whose account

it seems being an easterner is another avenue to be foolish
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmmm, this crazy dude
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Emmaxplus:
Apology accepted.....go and Son no more

Uncle lalasticlala, tintinnoty has served us snacks
No be only go and "SON" no more.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by govto: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Apologizing to your government makes you wise....#stop the critics......
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by eodavids(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2020
irunoko:
werey grin

Ofedo ABI? tongue

cool
You are obsessed
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by happYFingers(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Apology accepted; go and SMOKE NO MORE !
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Marlians don apologize now oo.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

what's the law of Nigeria that you're ignorantly ranting about dumb blockhead?

who prosecuted Funke and her husband, who sue naira Marley and the rest to court? the money Funke will pay is going into whose account

it seems being an easterner is another avenue to be foolish

If you can't argue with ur brain why did you mention me at the first place??

Its only shallowminded bigot like you that can't decipher common laws of a land...

That's why you're stupidly following a society misnomer and riffraff like Naira Marley and even taking him as ur role model..

A person rejected by his family, society and the world..

You're a disgrace to the Afonja kakanmfo generation...

Tueeeh
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

If you can't argue with ur brain why did you mention me at the first place??

Its only shallowminded bigot like you that can't decipher common laws of a land...

That's why you're stupidly following a society misnomer and riffraff like Naira Marley and even taking him as ur role model..

A person rejected by his family, society and the world..

You're a disgrace to the Afonja kakanmfo generation...

Tueeeh

if your olosho mother knows na imbeciles your papa sperm go produce for her body, she wouldn't have give her yansh for your father o

now see the result today, you're even happy that you've climb the height of stupidity globally. I tell you, you can continue competing with imbeciles, after all is a free world

because your mom still breastfeed you, you think I belong to that class? I be street guy from my days, I don't wait for parents like majority of you dummies here

Lagos state have their law and is different from Nigeria constitution. was hisbah sharia law in Nigeria constitution, didn't some part of North practicing sharia and enforcing it?

the person that use your brain for ritual have turn you to a mad kid but unfortunately you don't know. what can this your empty head understand without brain? you're doom forever kid, believe me
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

if your olosho mother knows na imbeciles your papa sperm go produce for her body, she wouldn't have give her yansh for your father o

now see the result today, you're even happy that you've climb the height of stupidity globally. I tell you, you can continue competing with imbeciles, after all is a free world

because your mom still breastfeed you, you think I belong to that class? I be street guy from my days, I don't wait for parents like majority of you dummies here

Lagos state have their law and is different from Nigeria constitution. was hisbah sharia law in Nigeria constitution, didn't some part of North practicing sharia and enforcing it?

the person that use your brain for ritual have turn you to a mad kid but unfortunately you don't know. what can this your empty head understand without brain? you're doom forever kid, believe me

Keep on exposing your illiteracy and ignorance in the public....

I don't blame you, I will only blame this useless coronavirus for making me waste time on a baboon like you all in the name of lockdown...

So Lagos state stupid law now superceeds the law and constitution of Federal rep of Nigeria..

Ode like you...
As Buhari issued the 14 days lockdown in Lagos, then the governor should have overturned it nah since you claim Lagos has different law....

Or they should have started that stupid Amotekun against the will of the Fed Govt...

I've told u the reason i'm responding to you is becos of this useless lockdown... Otherwise I wouldn't have time for spoonfed baby like you who claim to be on the street...

See this empty headed idiot oooo... Can you even survive on the street with this your empty head of a Stupid marlian

I'm very sure you can't even boast of a 100 Naira right now...

You're not ashamed that the easterners are buying your lands in Lagos , impregnating your afonja ugly and dirty women, and sending you all to the villages in osun, ijebu ode and ogun state...

The only good thing you Afonja people know is Agbero work and to drink...

Very lazy set of people.... You and all Afonja generation are already cursed and you're already a walking smelling corpse
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by irunoko(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
eodavids:

cool
You are obsessed
with who?
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Ipisi:

Keep on exposing your illiteracy and ignorance in the public....

I don't blame you, I will only blame this useless coronavirus for making me waste time on a baboon like you all in the name of lockdown...

So Lagos state stupid law now superceeds the law and constitution of Federal rep of Nigeria..

Ode like you...
As Buhari issued the 14 days lockdown in Lagos, then the governor should have overturned it nah since you claim Lagos has different law....

Or they should have started that stupid Amotekun against the will of the Fed Govt...

I've told u the reason i'm responding to you is becos of this useless lockdown... Otherwise I wouldn't have time for spoonfed baby like you who claim to be on the street...

See this empty headed idiot oooo... Can you even survive on the street with this your empty head of a Stupid marlian

I'm very sure you can't even boast of a 100 Naira right now...

You're not ashamed that the easterners are buying your lands in Lagos , impregnating your afonja ugly and dirty women, and sending you all to the villages in osun, ijebu ode and ogun state...

The only good thing you Afonja people know is Agbero work and to drink...

Very lazy set of people.... You and all Afonja generation are already cursed and you're already a walking smelling corpse
[/s]

is there anyone talking about law competition dummy? are you trying to do stupidity promo or what

I shouldn't even stress myself than just telling you the level of your foolishness. which law prosecute funke and her husband that they complied to?

at first your empty head you said state law don't exist, I educate your dumb blockhead and yet you're talking about law supersede? how do I even expect you to understand law when ordinary Supersede was spelled superceeds

you're grammatically sick, I barely understand your point in your imbecilic post, you still bring Amotekun that had been passed to your dumb post. we know average of your Easterners are dumb, only south south are just getting to know that, that's why they keep denying and deserting you

na envy go kill you people finished for that land, believe me. the time you spent in exhibiting your foolishness, should be channelled to learning how to spell in one jelosimi class in this lockdown so that your brain can meet up back when you resume back to your ihiala community high school
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]

is there anyone talking about law competition dummy? are you trying to do stupidity promo or what

I shouldn't even stress myself than just telling you the level of your foolishness. which law prosecute funke and her husband that they complied to?

at first your empty head you said state law don't exist, I educate your dumb blockhead and yet you're talking about law supersede? how do I even expect you to understand law when ordinary Supersede was spelled superceeds

you're grammatically sick, I barely understand your point in your imbecilic post, you still bring Amotekun that had been passed to your dumb post. we know average of your Easterners are dumb, only south south are just getting to know that, that's why they keep denying and deserting you

na envy go kill you people finished for that land, believe me. the time you spent in exhibiting your foolishness, should be channelled to learning how to spell in one jelosimi class in this lockdown so that your brain can meet up back when you resume back to your ihiala community high school

Lol... This olodo pikin sef.... don't deviate

If you need to be educated, you better humble your stupid, lowlife ego and ask questions before you begin to mention people on Nairaland...

See how you're just disgracing the whole afonja populace...

We feed you people in this nation yet, all we get is betrayal, backstabbing and sabotage...

Common basic law you don't know... Naira Marley kill you there... Just go and ask him why he mentioned Buhari and FG in that his stupid letter before you come here to do myopic and blind argument with your afonja ancestors...

Una never see anything for this zombie country

I'm very sure he was never the one that wrote and typed that letter because that letter is too intelligent to come from an Igbo cannabis chain smoker.

English olodo.... for your information the correct grammar is [b]was spelt [/b]and not was spelled...

I've given up on you... Walking corpse
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Bigsam09: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
emmabest2000:
Someone wrote that apology letter for him grin
angry angryHe get masters now
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

spelt for a continuous tense? lol

ordinary formation of tenses you don't know. your foolishness is legendary, anyway what do I expect you're from South East

is not your fault that you're stupid o, that's you people trademark

which federal law can stop kano and other sharia law from enforcing the law in their various state? what's the effect of state lawmakers if federal law supersede state law?

Lagos state passed law regards to violation against the covid-19 when you don't have TV In your glorified mud village, it was passed and funke was the scape goat and other accompanies. Buhari only influence a law that was passed in regards to the ability to lockdown some states. so how does that law translate to the enforcement of Lagos state law on violation act

chibuzor you're doom for life with this ya foolishness Eziokwu

the imbeciles is even saying I should ask him question from an empty head like you? e no go better for person that use ya brain for collateral

They've used this one's brain for sacrifice in Ijebu Ode ooo

This hollow empty headed of yours will never tell you the truth and that will consume you one day until you go and display it publicly...

For your assignment, go and read and do necessary research on

1) laws and constitution of Nigeria

2) The reason why sharia was allowed in Muslim dominated north and rejected in Christian dominated south...

When you finish then you come back let's argue...
Stupid pikin...

Keep wallowing in delusion...

Shebi you Afonja people think you're wise abi??

We told you people let's do restructuring in Nigeria under GEJ, you sabotaged and backstabbed us..

Now you're telling me about stupid Lagos state laws and sharia.

I just dare you to tell me the reason why he included Buhari's name and Fed Govt in his apology letter.

You're here blabbing upadan like an emptyheaded bigot and a stupid fool... Mtcheeew
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

They've used this one's brain for sacrifice in Ijebu Ode ooo

This hollow empty headed of yours will never tell you the truth and that will consume you one day until you go and display it publicly...

For your assignment, go and read and do necessary research on

1) laws and constitution of Nigeria

2) The reason why sharia was allowed in Muslim dominated north and rejected in Christian dominated south...

When you finish then you come back let's argue...
Stupid pikin...

Keep wallowing in delusion...

Shebi you Afonja people think you're wise abi??

We told you people let's do restructuring in Nigeria under GEJ, you sabotaged and backstabbed us..

Now you're telling me about stupid Lagos state laws and sharia.

I just dare you to tell me the reason why he included Buhari's name and Fed Govt in his apology letter.

You're here blabbing upadan like an emptyheaded bigot and a stupid fool... Mtcheeew

obviously this is one of the grown up babies I'm talking about in Igbo land

someone that need to be sit and nurtured is telling me to go and learn aboki law grin

it's obvious your brain is made of iron. there is nothing that can make your brain function in 100 centuries to come

seems one Yoruba man fvck your sisters and quit the relationship because your obsessed with Yoruba might send you beyond unreturned journey, be careful of HBP

I'll rather leave you to live large on your ignorance, since being foolish is your way of life
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
lecoeur:
Set awon no manners...

Wondering how pressurised he was to have come up with this apology.

Shebi him dey form say him no dey hear word before!
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

obviously this is one of the grown up babies I'm talking about in Igbo land

someone that need to be sit and nurtured is telling me to go and learn aboki law grin

it's obvious your brain is made of iron. there is nothing that can make your brain function in 100 centuries to come

seems one Yoruba man fvck your sisters and quit the relationship because your obsessed with Yoruba might send you beyond unreturned journey, be careful of HBP

I'll rather leave you to live large on your ignorance, since being foolish is your way of life

Pikin you're too small...

You're a dumbshit chauvinistic and unrepentant bigot

Thank God all my sisters are happily married with their successful Igbo husbands and living abroad..

Unlike dirty Afonja (Yoruba) girls with their smelling kpekus..
I regretted the very day I fvcked that stupid bitch daughter of my landlord, Yemi.
Tueeeee

I had to leave Lagos and travelled to Apostle Suleiman's church in my homehouse in Benin and confessed before he washed me with holy water to wash off...
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

Pikin you're too small...

You're a dumbshit chauvinistic and unrepentant bigot

Thank God all my sisters are happily married with their successful Igbo husbands and living abroad..

Unlike dirty Afonja (Yoruba) girls with their smelling kpekus..
I regretted the very day I fvcked that stupid bitch daughter of my landlord, Yemi.
Tueeeee

I had to leave Lagos and travelled to Apostle Suleiman's church in my homehouse in Benin and confessed before he washed me with holy water to wash off...

your sisters are married after Yoruba man have fvck the hell out of their pussies you mean. why won't they be married, Igbo men dey marry virgin before? no be used ladies your men they spend bride price on

you foolishness can't be cure in Apostle Suleiman's church, na psychiatric get you last grin

it was because of someone like you I suggested that East should have the highest psychiatric centers in this country because your sanity is at stake

you fvck Yemi indeed lol. you think Yoruba ladies are like those you use money to entice in your region. ordinary my containers is on the sea, you know how many girls my friend Bleep at nnewi and ihiala

average Yoruba ladies see your men as maga, you that can't woo a lady is even hear boasting. Apostle Suleiman did unfinished works in your brain if he's now into brain surgery too
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

your sisters are married after Yoruba man have fvck the hell out of their pussies you mean. why won't they be married, Igbo men dey marry virgin before? no be used ladies your men they spend bride price on

you foolishness can't be cure in Apostle Suleiman's church, na psychiatric get you last grin

it was because of someone like you I suggested that East should have the highest psychiatric centers in this country because your sanity is at stake

you fvck Yemi indeed lol. you think Yoruba ladies are like those you use money to entice in your region. ordinary my containers is on the sea, you know how many girls my friend Bleep at nnewi and ihiala

average Yoruba ladies see your men as maga, you that can't woo a lady is even hear boasting. Apostle Suleiman did unfinished works in your brain if he's now into brain surgery too

But thank God you're recognizing that the Igbos work hard for their money unlike Afonjas that depend on Tinubu and the government for daily crumbs...

Abeg Jareeee... This one has turned to small pikin talk

You're just confirming what I suspected about you initially... Kid..
I swear to your kakamnfo... you're not more than 19 years old Afonja marlian

Ewwww... And I'm wasting my time all along.

The question I asked you, you can't answer...
The assignment I gave you to do, you refused..

You're such an ingrate...
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Tousteejay: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
lol....marlian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.