Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) (85093 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 12:56am On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Abeg what's this nonentity from a rising sun that died a natural death in 1970 ranting about

don't you see how dumb you're sounding since. you keep struggling to make use of your sense but unfortunately you can't give what you don't have

I no dey even understand your point sef..

To express yourself na very difficult thing....
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2020
KomonSense:

I no dey even understand your point sef..

To express yourself na very difficult thing....

it's normal now, what a can a dunce comprehend, even if I come down to your low mentality or break it down with A for apple, B for Ball you won't still understand

it's not your fault that you can't understand simple sentence, it's the way your 2kb brain is structure

you should enroll to your community secondary school when this lockdown is over. you need elementary education at least to meet up with normal human reasoning
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Ipisi:

I have succeeded in killing your intelligent quotient... I said black Africans not white Africans... North Africans are whitemen in Africa... Olodo...

Have you heard about Eni Njoku the first vice chancellor of UNILAG?

When he returned to Nigeria, Eni Njoku took up a teaching appointment at the University of Ibadan as a lecturer. Later he became a senior lecturer and then professor. He was head of the department of botany, and Dean of the faculty of science. He was chairman of the Electricity Corporation of Nigeria in 1956. In 1962, he became the first vice-chancellor of the University of Lagos. In 1965 over his re-appointment, he resigned and became a visiting professor at Michigan State University, United States.

lolz at white Africans, oh it's now white Africans? your stupidity dey make me ashamed on your behalf

Njoku is your family member? abeg what's my business with Njoku? or Adeyemi?

Lagos state govt law was my subject of argument not this childish talk from you and someone that gave birth to this thing will be thinking one day he will make them proud? how can this clown make his family proud with his google search of those that had struggled for themselves

boy, you can continue doing your google search to suit your ignorance. this won't change the level of foolishness you've attained. it get to some stage that I don't even bother reading your imbecilic post again

village characters in you've really affected your reasoning. why you Igbo both old and young brag amuse me till date, someone like you won't call your leaders to attention.

your likes will loud Uguwanyi if he commission wheel barrow for his people. you will loud out ikpeazu for giving people kerosene and EBA&egusi when aba and other places in Abia state is in sorry case. those you're mentioning above aren't reflecting in your region, so what's the essence of their achievement

if those countries they achieved don't give them the chance as you dummies don't give people chance in your land, do you think they will attained that height? how is their achievement going to end water problem, drainage palava, erosion and other societal problem in Southeast?

kid, rethink if not for you, for the sake of your unborn kids even though kids that will share from your gene will suffer a psychological setback because of the way your reasoning is structure. in 21 century someone is still bragging and doing copy&paste on another person's achievement. if these people spent their time on google searching people achievement, do you think they will reach that height

for the sake of sanity, please use your God given brain for once, is not in your head for decoration
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

lolz at white Africans, oh it's now white Africans? your stupidity dey make me ashamed on your behalf

Lagos state govt law was my subject of argument not this childish talk from you and someone that gave birth to this thing will be thinking one day he will make them proud? how can this clown make his family proud with his google search of those that had struggled for themselves

boy, you can continue doing your google search to suit your ignorance. this won't change the level of foolishness you've attained. it get to some stage that I don't even bother reading your imbecilic post again

village characters in you've really affected your reasoning. why you Igbo both old and young brag amuse me till date, someone like you won't call your leaders to attention.

your likes will loud Uguwanyi if he commission wheel barrow for his people. you will loud out ikpeazu for giving people kerosene and EBA&egusi when aba and other places in Abia state is in sorry case. those you're mentioning above aren't reflecting in your region, so what's the essence of their achievement

if those countries they achieved don't give them the chance as you dummies don't give people chance in your land, do you think they will attained that height? how is their achievement going to end water problem, drainage palava, erosion and other societal problem in Southeast?

kid, rethink if not for you, for the sake of your unborn kids even though kids that will share from your gene will suffer a psychological setback because of the way your reasoning is structure. in 21 century someone is still bragging and doing copy&paste on another person's achievement. if these people spent their time on google searching people achievement, do you think they will reach that height

for the sake of sanity, please use your God given brain for once, is not in your head for decoration

Hegoat, bring on your Yoruba Afonja international achievers

Meet Dora Nkem Akunyili, the only Nigerian with over 900 awards.

Before her death on June 7, 2014, she received a total of 930 awards. Historyville reports that over 100 were later discovered in her boxes.

She has the highest number of awards ever received by any Nigerian living or dead.

Her fierce determination to remove all fake drugs from the country earned the nickname "iron lady". It also endangered her life. Two assassination attempts were made on her life in 2004. Akunyili's hard work paid off as the fake drug market saw a 90% decline.

During her lifetime, Akunyili was recognised for her war on false drugs.

Her numerous accolades include;

the Time Magazine Award, 2006;
Person of the Year 2005 Award by Silverbird Communications Ltd; Award of Excellence by Integrated World Services (IWS), 2005;
the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR) of Nigeria;
the African Virtuous and Entrepreneurial Women Merit Award in 2005;
Distinguished Award as a Role Model of Nigerian Society Ahmadu Bello University Students' Union Government (ABUSUG), Zaria, Nigeria;
Women Achievers Award 2005 Women's Wing of Christian Association of Nigeria (WOWICAN), Lagos State Chapter, Lagos;
Time Magazine Award 2006 (“One of the eighteen heroes of our time”), Time Magazine Inc;
Person of the Year 2005 Award – Silverbird Communications Ltd, Lagos, 5 January 2006;
Award of Excellence – Integrated World Services (IWS), December 2005;
Award of Excellence – Advocacy for Democracy Dividends International, Lagos, 17 December 2005;
Meritorious Award 2005 – St. Michael’s Military Catholic Church, Apapa, Lagos, 4 December 2005;
African Virtuous and Entrepreneurial Women Merit Award 2005 – African Biographical Network, December 2005;
Award for the Best Government Parastatal – National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), December 2005;
An Icon of Excellence Award – The African Cultural Institute and Zenith Bank Plc, December 8, 2005;
2005 Grassroots Human Rights Campaigner Award London-based Human Rights Defense Organization, December 8, 2005;
Most Innovative Director Award Federal Government College, Ijanikin, Lagos, October 2005;
Integrity Award 2003 – Transparency International.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Before her death on June 7, 2014, she received a total of 930 awards. Historyville reports that over 100 were later discovered in her boxes.

She has the highest number of awards ever received by any Nigerian living or dead.

Her fierce determination to remove all fake drugs from the country earned the nickname "iron lady". It also endangered her life. Two assassination attempts were made on her life in 2004. Akunyili's hard work paid off as the fake drug market saw a 90% decline.

Person of the Year 2005 Award by Silverbird Communications Ltd; Award of Excellence by Integrated World Services (IWS), 2005;
Distinguished Award as a Role Model of Nigerian Society Ahmadu Bello University Students' Union Government (ABUSUG), Zaria, Nigeria;
Women Achievers Award 2005 Women's Wing of Christian Association of Nigeria (WOWICAN), Lagos State Chapter, Lagos;
Time Magazine Award 2006 (“One of the eighteen heroes of our time”), Time Magazine Inc;
Person of the Year 2005 Award – Silverbird Communications Ltd, Lagos, 5 January 2006;
Award of Excellence – Advocacy for Democracy Dividends International, Lagos, 17 December 2005;
Meritorious Award 2005 – St. Michael’s Military Catholic Church, Apapa, Lagos, 4 December 2005;
African Virtuous and Entrepreneurial Women Merit Award 2005 – African Biographical Network, December 2005;
Award for the Best Government Parastatal – National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), December 2005;
An Icon of Excellence Award – The African Cultural Institute and Zenith Bank Plc, December 8, 2005;
2005 Grassroots Human Rights Campaigner Award London-based Human Rights Defense Organization, December 8, 2005;
Most Innovative Director Award Federal Government College, Ijanikin, Lagos, October 2005;
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Ipisi:

your copy and paste is boring to me, even a secondary school passed out won't go this dumb

what did you want to gain in bragging and chest beating with empty stomach? your parents are in the village doing fufu instead of you to think out of the box how to lift them out of abject poverty, you're instead busy google searching people's achievement grin

I think bragging and chest beating is a genetic of the entire part of East. Yoruba ain't you kind mate, the antecedence is everywhere to prove it

I don't need to do copy and paste what your kinsmen knew already. you need to step out of Afikpo village to see real life. grin
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

your copy and paste is boring to me, even a secondary school passed out won't go this dumb

what did you want to gain in bragging and chest beating with empty stomach? your parents are in the village doing fufu instead of you to think out of the box how to lift them out of abject poverty, you're instead busy google searching people's achievement grin

I think bragging and chest beating is a genetic of the entire part of East. Yoruba ain't you kind mate, the antecedence is everywhere to prove it

I don't need to do copy and paste what your kinsmen knew already. you need to step out of Afikpo village to see real life. grin

So you're a fool, so you just mentioned only Adeshina and your brain dried out as usual.

I'm still waiting

Meanwhile lemme keep you busy

Charles Soludo: Biography, And Political Escapades Of A Former CBN Governor

Charles Soludo CFR is a Nigerian economist, a professor, a one-time Governor and chairman of the board of directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Professor Charles Soludo was also an aspirant for the Anambra State governorship seat in the south-eastern Nigeria’s state election of 2010.
On completing his secondary school education, he proceeded to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka where he studied Economics. He graduated with a first-class degree in 1984.

Afterwards, he went on to obtain his Master’s degree (MSc) in Economics in 1987, and a doctorate (PhD) in Economics in 1989, from the same University graduating as the best student on all levels of his study.
In 1998, Charles Soludo became a professor of economics at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and in 1999, he became a visiting professor at Swarthmore College in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, USA.

Professor Charles Soludo was a lecturer in Oxford, Cambridge, and Warwick University. He lectured on multi-country macro-econometric modelling, techniques of computable general equilibrium modelling, survey methodology, and panel data econometrics, etc. Also, Charles Soludo has authored, co-edited, and co-authored about ten books.

Professor Charles Soludo joined the Nigerian government in 2003 as the Chief Economic Adviser to former President Obasanjo and the Chief Executive Officer of the National Planning Commission of Nigeria.

In May 2004, he became the Chairman of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Charles Soludo’s Publications
North-South Macroeconomic Interactions: Comparative Analysis using the MULTIMOD and INTERMOD global models for the Brookings discussion papers in international economics, Brookings Institution – 1992
Implications of alternative macroeconomic policy responses to external shocks in Africa in the Development research papers series for the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), Socio-Economic Research and Planning Division – 1993
Growth performance in Africa: Further evidence on the external shocks versus domestic policy debate in the Development research papers series, for the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), Socio-Economic Research and Planning Division – 1993
The Consequences of US Fiscal Actions in a Global Model with Alternative Assumptions about the Exchange Regime in Developing Countries – 1994

Macroeconomic adjustment, trade, and growth: Policy analysis using a macroeconomic model of Nigeria, in the African Economic Research Consortium (AERC research paper) – 1995
Macroeconomic Policy Modelling of African Economies – 1998
Our Continent, Our Future: African Perspectives on Structural Adjustment, Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa, Dakar, in the Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa – 1999
African Voices on Structural Adjustment: A Companion to Our Continent, Our Future – 2002
The Debt Trap in Nigeria: Towards a Sustainable Debt Strategy, printed by Africa World Press – 2002.
The Politics of Trade and Industrial Policy in Africa: Forced Consensus, printed by Africa World Press – 2004
Potential Impacts of the New Global Financial Architecture on Poor Countries, CODESRIA, Senegal – 2006

Charles Soludo’s Memberships
Member of the International Advisory Group for the UK-DFID
He is a member of the Chief Economist Advisory Council of the World Bank
Member of the International Advisory Group of the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Charles Soludo is a member of the Initiative for Policy Dialogue (IPD.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
Professor Charles Soludo is a Fellow of the Nigerian Economic Society (NES).
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ipisi:

So you're a fool, so you just mentioned only Adeshina and your brain dried out as usual.

I'm still waiting

Meanwhile lemme keep you busy

Charles Soludo: Biography, And Political Escapades Of A Former CBN Governor

Charles Soludo CFR is a Nigerian economist, a professor, a one-time Governor and chairman of the board of directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Professor Charles Soludo was also an aspirant for the Anambra State governorship seat in the south-eastern Nigeria’s state election of 2010.
On completing his secondary school education, he proceeded to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka where he studied Economics. He graduated with a first-class degree in 1984.

Afterwards, he went on to obtain his Master’s degree (MSc) in Economics in 1987, and a doctorate (PhD) in Economics in 1989, from the same University graduating as the best student on all levels of his study.
In 1998, Charles Soludo became a professor of economics at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and in 1999, he became a visiting professor at Swarthmore College in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, USA.

Professor Charles Soludo was a lecturer in Oxford, Cambridge, and Warwick University. He lectured on multi-country macro-econometric modelling, techniques of computable general equilibrium modelling, survey methodology, and panel data econometrics, etc. Also, Charles Soludo has authored, co-edited, and co-authored about ten books.

Professor Charles Soludo joined the Nigerian government in 2003 as the Chief Economic Adviser to former President Obasanjo and the Chief Executive Officer of the National Planning Commission of Nigeria.

In May 2004, he became the Chairman of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Charles Soludo’s Publications
North-South Macroeconomic Interactions: Comparative Analysis using the MULTIMOD and INTERMOD global models for the Brookings discussion papers in international economics, Brookings Institution – 1992
Implications of alternative macroeconomic policy responses to external shocks in Africa in the Development research papers series for the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), Socio-Economic Research and Planning Division – 1993
Growth performance in Africa: Further evidence on the external shocks versus domestic policy debate in the Development research papers series, for the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), Socio-Economic Research and Planning Division – 1993
The Consequences of US Fiscal Actions in a Global Model with Alternative Assumptions about the Exchange Regime in Developing Countries – 1994

Macroeconomic adjustment, trade, and growth: Policy analysis using a macroeconomic model of Nigeria, in the African Economic Research Consortium (AERC research paper) – 1995
Macroeconomic Policy Modelling of African Economies – 1998
Our Continent, Our Future: African Perspectives on Structural Adjustment, Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa, Dakar, in the Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa – 1999
African Voices on Structural Adjustment: A Companion to Our Continent, Our Future – 2002
The Debt Trap in Nigeria: Towards a Sustainable Debt Strategy, printed by Africa World Press – 2002.
The Politics of Trade and Industrial Policy in Africa: Forced Consensus, printed by Africa World Press – 2004
Potential Impacts of the New Global Financial Architecture on Poor Countries, CODESRIA, Senegal – 2006

Charles Soludo’s Memberships
Member of the International Advisory Group for the UK-DFID
He is a member of the Chief Economist Advisory Council of the World Bank
Member of the International Advisory Group of the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Charles Soludo is a member of the Initiative for Policy Dialogue (IPD.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
Professor Charles Soludo is a Fellow of the Nigerian Economic Society (NES).

what did your parents achieve let's start with that

I'm sure Soludo is not your father, you can't be Soludo child with this your 13 century kind of IQ
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

what did your parents achieve let's start with that

I'm sure Soludo is not your father, you can't be Soludo child with this your 13 century kind of IQ

Igbos are busy helping Nigeria and what you all Afonja do is to disrespect us...

You and your Afonja people are all walking corpse including all your entire unborn generation

Oscar N. Onyema OON (born 19 August 1968) is the Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, a position he assumed on 4 April 2011.Prior to this role, he served for over 20 years in United States financial markets and the Nigerian information technology sector.
Onyema is the Chairman of Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) Plc, the clearing house for the Nigerian capital market;he is also a Council member of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria (CIS).

In 2014, Onyema was made an Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) in "recognition of his contribution to economic development, the transformation of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and the Nigerian capital markets".The Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry in January 2015 awarded, Oscar N. Onyema OON, most Innovative CEO of the year 2014, in recognition of his tremendous role in the development of the Nigerian capital market.

He is the President of the African Securities Exchanges Association,

and a Global Agenda Council member of the World Economic Forum
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ipisi:

Igbos are busy helping Nigeria and what you all Afonja do is to disrespect us...

You and your Afonja people are all walking corpse including all your entire unborn generation

Oscar N. Onyema OON (born 19 August 1968) is the Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, a position he assumed on 4 April 2011.Prior to this role, he served for over 20 years in United States financial markets and the Nigerian information technology sector.
Onyema is the Chairman of Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) Plc, the clearing house for the Nigerian capital market;he is also a Council member of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria (CIS).

In 2014, Onyema was made an Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON) in "recognition of his contribution to economic development, the transformation of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and the Nigerian capital markets".The Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry in January 2015 awarded, Oscar N. Onyema OON, most Innovative CEO of the year 2014, in recognition of his tremendous role in the development of the Nigerian capital market.

He is the President of the African Securities Exchanges Association,

and a Global Agenda Council member of the World Economic Forum

what was your parents achievement or are your parents not Igbo like those you're memorising in your imbecilic post

what was their achievement in life? if you're not ashamed of them, list their achievements and let the kids of those you're google searching their achievement speak for their parents

I asked again what did your palm wine tapper and your farmer mother achieved? at least your sisters are in Gabon(abroad) what do they achieved

dumb kid everywhere
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

what was your parents achievement or are your parents not Igbo like those you're memorising in your imbecilic post

what was their achievement in life? if you're not ashamed of them, list their achievements and let the kids of those you're google searching their achievement speak for their parents

I asked again what did your palm wine tapper and your farmer mother achieved? at least your sisters are in Gabon(abroad) what do they achieved

dumb kid everywhere

I'm busy educating you now But instead to learn and appreciate me all you do is to insult me..

No but you reason this thing very well. Is it fair? Is that not the attitude of an Afonja that you're busy exhibiting
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ipisi:

I'm busy educating you now But instead to learn and appreciate me all you do is to insult me..

No but you reason this thing very well. Is it fair? Is that not the attitude of an Afonja that you're busy exhibiting

educate your illiterate family first not to be as foolish as you. you make yourself a subject of mockery by memorising and doing copy and paste of others achievement. I hope none of your family members emulate this your foolishness

I'm still interested in your parents achievement, na human birthed this one too? waste of creation
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

it's normal now, what a can a dunce comprehend, even if I come down to your low mentality or break it down with A for apple, B for Ball you won't still understand

it's not your fault that you can't understand simple sentence, it's the way your 2kb brain is structure

you should enroll to your community secondary school when this lockdown is over. you need elementary education at least to meet up with normal human reasoning

You're still insulting me oooo

Because I told you the Truth?
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2020
KomonSense:

You're still insulting me oooo

Because I told you the Truth?

Tell the middle belt you came from the truth, they need it most
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Tell the middle belt you came from the truth, they need it most

The middle belt won't make such mistakes again...

The APC government has failed us
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
MYHUBBY:

did you see me quoting your moniker before you jump like monkey that you're to quote me? you must be dumb at the bolded

you're still the dumb guy using me to test his cure sanity, unfortunately I'm above that

what truth and accusations are you blabbing about kid. you kids with 2kb IQ won't cease to amuse me with your intercontinental foolishness

This insult was totally uncalled for...

Can't you argue objectively??

We must strive hard to be wise always
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
KomonSense:

This insult was totally uncalled for...

Can't you argue objectively??

We must strive hard to be wise always

dummy you're just one attention seeker, get lost. I can't be used to revive your lost common sense abeg
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 12:27am On Apr 16, 2020
MYHUBBY:

dummy you're just one attention seeker, get lost. I can't be used to revive your lost common sense abeg

My common sense tells me that no matter how you force horse reach stream, you no go still force am to drink the water
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2020
KomonSense:

My common sense tells me that no matter how you force horse reach stream, you no go still force am to drink the water

even imbeciles know this phrase, how is that common sense?

stop seeing stupidity as fun
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
MYHUBBY:

even imbeciles know this phrase, how is that common sense?

stop seeing stupidity as fun

Lol...okay nah.

When a boy insults his elders, karma and nemesis will catch up with him
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
KomonSense:

Lol...okay nah.

When a boy insults his elders, karma and nemesis will catch up with him

attention seeker make I hear word
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
MYHUBBY:

educate your illiterate family first not to be as foolish as you. you make yourself a subject of mockery by memorising and doing copy and paste of others achievement. I hope none of your family members emulate this your foolishness

I'm still interested in your parents achievement, na human birthed this one too? waste of creation

I'm back again...

Kenneth Onwuka Dike was an Igbo Nigerian historian and the first Nigerian Vice-Chancellor of the nation's premier college.

He moved to Harvard University. He was a founder of the Ibadan School that dominated the writing of the History of Nigeria until the 1970s. He is credited with "having played the leading role in creating a generation of African historians who could interpret their own history without being influenced by Eurocentric approaches.

During the 1960s, as a member of the University of Ibadan's history department, he played a pioneering role in promoting African leadership of scholarly works published on Africa. As the head of the organizing committee of the First International Congress of Africanists in Ghana in 1963, he sought for a strengthened meticulous non-colonial focused African research, publication of research in various languages including indigenous and foreign, so as to introduce native speakers to history and for people to view African history through a common eye. In 1965 he was elected chairman of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.

Dike was the first modern scholarly proponent of Africanist history. His publications were a watershed in African historiography.
With a PhD from London, Dike became the first African to complete Western historical professional training.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.