Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) (84800 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

But thank God you're recognizing that the Igbos work hard for their money unlike Afonjas that depend on Tinubu and the government for daily crumbs...

Abeg Jareeee... This one has turned to small pikin talk

You're just confirming what I suspected about you initially... Kid..
I swear to your kakamnfo... you're not more than 19 years old Afonja marlian

Ewwww... And I'm wasting my time all along.

The question I asked you, you can't answer...
The assignment I gave you to do, you refused..

You're such an ingrate...

abeg can anyone help me confirmed why this walking corpse is crying?

Chukwudi who beat you to be crying this much? you people work hard seriously ritual, drug pushing and child trafficking is really hardwork

I'm not mate with your uncle even though na kick una take dey wake your parent up for that place

why I don't take you serious is because I see you as someone that's mentally deranged. no wonder Apostle Suleiman sent you off his church, who want to have a mental disorder specimen in his church anyway
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

abeg can anyone help me confirmed why this walking corpse is crying?

Chukwudi who beat you to be crying this much? you people work hard seriously ritual, drug pushing and child trafficking is really hardwork

I'm not mate with your uncle even though na kick una take dey wake your parent up for that place

why I don't take you serious is because I see you as someone that's mentally deranged. no wonder Apostle Suleiman sent you off his church, who want to have a mental disorder specimen in his church anyway

So you've descended so low in using my own English for me...

I've always known you're a dullard in school

Afonja people are so disgusting, talks too much and are easily manipulated by zombie Abokinas and Fulani Herdsman...

Amotekun my foot... Tinubu will continue to rape and feed you people till eternity...
You and you're generation unborn must continue to live in bondange and enslaved to your master Tinubu..

Sons of Nebuchadnezzar!!!!

You're Bloody son of Ishmaelites' ass eaters...

Bobrisky is An Afonja
Naira Marley an Afonja
Toke Makinwa an Afonja

You're just an Irresponsible sucking sack of maggot puke..
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

So you've descended so low in using my own English for me...

I've always known you're a dullard in school

Afonja people are so disgusting, talks too much and are easily manipulated by zombie Abokinas and Fulani Herdsman...

Amotekun my foot... Tinubu will continue to rape and feed you people till eternity...
You and you're generation unborn must continue to live in bondange and enslaved to your master Tinubu..

Sons of Nebuchadnezzar!!!!

You're Bloody son of Ishmaelites' ass eaters...

Bobrisky is An Afonja
Naira Marley an Afonja
Toke Makinwa an Afonja

You're just an Irresponsible sucking sack of maggot puke..

Tinubu that you're wailing about had done more for his people than ojukwu and Azikwe put together did for Igbo, they brought destruction of life and properties to ya forefather who lick his anus, just as you imbeciles too are now licking nnmadiot kanu grin

you're pained those you called riffraff can feed you and your sisters in audio abroad. na bragging and chest beating no dey allow someone like you progress

Chukwudi believe me your sense is gone, as Big as your head is, there is no possibility of it enjoying common sense in years to come lol
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Tinubu that'd you're wailing about had done more for his people than what ojukwu and Azikwe people together had not done to Igbo rather than the destruction of life and properties Ojukwu bring on ya forefather who lick his anus, just as you imbeciles too are now licking nnmadiot kanu grin

you're pained those you called riffraff can feed you and your sisters in audio abroad. na bragging and chest beating no dey allow someone like you progress

Chukwudi believe me your sense is gone, as Big as your head is, there is no possibility of it enjoying common sense in years to come lol

You're big FOOL... I thought you're wise oooo.

By now you should have known that the Igbos are not cowards and we don't beg for food or worship any human being created by God all in the name of what little crumbs we can get from them...

It's called eyeservice, laziness, sycophancy and hypocrisy...
And that's exactly what Afonjanurudeens are known for.

Azikiwe and Ojukwu already knew the stuffs we're made of...

Every single structure you see in Igboland and even over 80% houses including popular markets in Lagos was built by the Igbos... Igbos don't depend on motherfucking government or anybody to make to the top...

Karma caught up with Your Awolowo and he died a wretched man for thinking he can stop the igbos...

Your Otedola and Adenuga are feeding off from the government's national cake

My brother go and hussle ooooo and make your money.
There's dignity in labour
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

You're big FOOL... I thought you're wise oooo.

By now you should have known that the Igbos are not cowards and we don't beg for food or worship any human being created by God all in the name of what little crumbs we can get from them...

It's called eyeservice, laziness, sycophancy and hypocrisy...
And that's exactly what Afonjanurudeens are known for.

Azikiwe and Ojukwu already knew the stuffs we're made of...

Every single structure you see in Igboland and even over 80% houses including popular markets in Lagos was built by the Igbos... Igbos don't depend on motherfucking government or anybody to make to the top...

Karma caught up with Your Awolowo and he died a wretched man for thinking he can stop the igbos...

Your Otedola and Adenuga are feeding off from the government's national cake

My brother go and hussle ooooo and make your money.
There's dignity in labour

Igbo aren't cowards and Aba boys were swimming in mud, entertaining zoo soldiers?

Awolowo blueprint still exist till date in Yoruba land. he came up with the first TV, establishment of institutions, free education among others human capital. abeg what did Ojukwu did for your kinsmen? he wasted millions of your forefathers, ran like a coward that you Igbo are and still beg for national pardon, came back to contest and was disgrace woefully at the poll, that's the man you dummies in failed rising sun called hero

have you lick Nnamdi KANU feet today like your fellow dummies grin

Mumu people

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Igbo aren't cowards and Aba boys were swimming in mud, entertaining zoo soldiers?

Awolowo blueprint still exist till date in Yoruba land. he came up with the first TV, establishment of institutions, free education among others human capital. abeg what did Ojukwu did for your kinsmen? he wasted millions of your forefathers, ran like a coward that you Igbo are and still beg for national pardon, came back to contest and was disgrace woefully at the poll, that's the man you dummies in failed rising sun called hero

have you lick Nnamdi KANU feet today like your fellow dummies grin

Mumu people

At least Ojukwu held a whole country ransom for 3 good years...

But you guys are just cowards and to stay and be fvcked in the ass by mallams just like your stupid Tinubu who went on exile during Abacha regime...

With all ur stupid free education, the igbos that don't have free education still caught up and surpassed you in educational intelligencia and wealth amongst so many other achievement

See ur useless Amotekun person...
Very disgusting, dirty pig thing. And you're here comparing yourself with sharia...

Amotekun is a true depiction of Afonja riffraffs and the entire Yoruba unborn generation

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

At least Ojukwu held a whole country ransom for 3 good years...

But you guys are just cowards and to stay and be fvcked in the ass by mallams just like your stupid Tinubu who went on exile during Abacha regime...

With all ur stupid free education, the igbos that don't have free education still caught up and surpassed you in educational intelligencia and wealth amongst so many other achievement

See ur useless Amotekun person...
Very disgusting, dirty pig thing. And you're here comparing yourself with sharia...

Amotekun is a true depiction of Afonja riffraffs and the entire Yoruba unborn generation

unlike Amotekun The Governors in west supported and all the leaders unite as one but those fat headed Governors you've in East sold KANU, ipob and his hungry BSS to zoo govt

instead of you people to discipline these bunch of idiots, na Ike una disgrace internationally. imagine someone whom his kinsmen can't compose themselves outside of Biafra shore calling someone that rescue them from eating themselves, riff raff

Yoruba aren't Igbo mate any day, anytime. when Hausa were dealing with you people sorry ass, Yoruba save your leftover properties left in their land for your forefathers

I hope your sister have retire their Olosho work before flying to Gabon(abroad). mumu kid
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 4:15am On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

unlike Amotekun The Governors in west supported and all the leaders unite as one but those fat headed Governors you've in East sold KANU, ipob and his hungry BSS to zoo govt

instead of you people to discipline these bunch of idiots, na Ike una disgrace internationally. imagine someone whom his kinsmen can't compose themselves outside of Biafra shore calling someone that rescue them from eating themselves, riff raff

Yoruba aren't Igbo mate any day, anytime. when Hausa were dealing with you people sorry ass, Yoruba save your leftover properties left in their land for your forefathers

I hope your sister have retire their Olosho work before flying to Gabon(abroad). mumu kid

Really....

Are you checking your statements and grammar before you even post at all...

Must you reply everything?

Can't you show maturity for once ...

I'm from the middle belt but I think the major problem we have in this country is majorly Yoruba and partly Ibos ...

If not your Tinubu we wouldn't have heard this useless government use Fulani Herdsmen to kill us in Benue and Taraba.

Nonsense and rubbish
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
KomonSense:

Really....

Are you checking your statements and grammar before you even post at all...

Must you reply everything?

Can't you show maturity for once ...

I'm from the middle belt but I think the major problem we have in this country is majorly Yoruba and partly Ibos ...

If not your Tinubu we wouldn't have heard this useless government use Fulani Herdsmen to kill us in Benue and Taraba.

Nonsense and rubbish
[/s]

is what you post here symbol of maturity? are you this senseless or you just want to share from that ediot foolishness

you know how many votes your middlebelt gave Buhari in his election and reelection? was it Tinubu that packed your dumb kinsmen to poll to use their fingers thumb for Buhari?

herdsmen are youths like you, they're dealing with your people instead of you to organized boys among you and save your land you're here boasting and chest beating like those cowards Igbo

your psychological redemption is beyond me, if you nonentities come in mass, you will always meet me over ready. nonsense
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

See this olodo comparing his lowlife self and yoruba with Blessed Igbo people...

You're a perpetual and unrepentant idiot.

Tell me one good policy a Yoruba has effected in a federal ministry that's currently working .

Your Afonja Kemi Adeosun thinks she can forge her certificate to the top and thought she can fill in the space of Ngozi okonjoiweala...

Checkout the giants strides and reforms the igbos are making in every ministry

Senator Nnamani saved us from selfish Obasanjo
Soludo in CBN
Dora in NAFDAC
Ngozi in Finance
Ndukwe in Telecommunications
Nnaji who privatised the power sector

And since they left office, afonjas who replaced them are total mess and disgrace including Fashola
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]

is what you post here symbol of maturity? are you this senseless or you just want to share from that ediot foolishness

you know how many votes your middlebelt gave Buhari in his election and reelection? was it Tinubu that packed your dumb kinsmen to poll to use their fingers thumb for Buhari?

herdsmen are youths like you, they're dealing with your people instead of you to organized boys among you and save your land you're here boasting and chest beating like those cowards Igbo

your psychological redemption is beyond me, if you nonentities come in mass, you will always meet me over ready. nonsense

Thank God I'm not the only person seeing this idiot displaying in public...

You're such a disgusting fool...
See how the entire nation is seeing YORUBA.

Afonja set of mannerless hegoats...
Bigots, betrayals, ass lickers, saboteurs
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

Thank God I'm not the only person seeing this idiot displaying in public...

You're such a disgusting fool...
See how the entire nation is seeing YORUBA.

Afonja set of mannerless hegoats...
Bigots, betrayals, ass lickers, saboteurs

continue changing moniker to embrace your foolishness, I will continue healing your naivety

imagine at this age you're still bragging about your retired prostitute sisters in abroad (Gabon)

a village clown won't cease to exhibit his foolishness anyway
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

See this olodo comparing his lowlife self and yoruba with Blessed Igbo people...

You're a perpetual and unrepentant idiot.

Tell me one good policy a Yoruba has effected in a federal ministry that's currently working .

Your Afonja Kemi Adeosun thinks she can forge her certificate to the top and thought she can fill in the space of Ngozi okonjoiweala...

Checkout the giants strides and reforms the igbos are making in every ministry

Senator Nnamani saved us from selfish Obasanjo
Soludo in CBN
Dora in NAFDAC
Ngozi in Finance
Ndukwe in Telecommunications
Nnaji who privatised the power sector

And since they left office, afonjas who replaced them are total mess and disgrace including Fashola

Igbo man privatised NEPA and that's we are in the mess we are today, just as Aguiyi Ironsi change our regional system of govt just to frustrate Yoruba land that's achieving during the system

Igbo land always turning progress things upside down that's why you people were relegated to appointee in national level.

majority of Nigerians don't want to gamble by electing you people because the level of your foolishness is unpredictable
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]

Please I'm not here to insult or thread words.... I can't stoop so low for that. I'm here to say the truth

We never voted Buhari in his re-election , he rigged it with the help of Yorubas...

Check this
https://ymonitor.org/breakdown-of-the-2019-presidential-election-results-by-state/

I never knew Yorubas could be callous, backstabbers and saboteurs until the last election..

Yorubas make a hell of noise and are empty..

They suffer inferiority complex towards the igbos without even knowing...

But these Igbos are the ones busy developing there states with Trades and commerce..So why are you bad mouthing them..

Yes Igbos can be annoying and arrogant atimes but I guess it's their own defence mechanism..

My brother the Truth is bitter.
But we must tell it
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

continue changing moniker to embrace your foolishness, I will continue healing your naivety

imagine at this age you're still bragging about your retired prostitute sisters in abroad (Gabon)

a village clown won't cease to exhibit his foolishness anyway

I can already sense insecurity and paranoid (schizophrenia)...

Someone has just aired their mind views and you said they've changed moniker...

So you now want to change topic again as usual.

Cry cry � baby
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
KomonSense:

Please I'm not here to insult or thread words.... I can't stoop so low for that. I'm here to say the truth

We never voted Buhari in his re-election , he rigged it with the help of Yorubas...

Check this
https://ymonitor.org/breakdown-of-the-2019-presidential-election-results-by-state/

I never knew Yorubas could be callous, backstabbers and saboteurs until the last election..

But these Igbos are the ones busy developing there states with Trades and commerce..So why are you bad mouthing them..

Yes Igbos can be annoying and arrogant atimes but I guess it's their own defence mechanism..

But we must tell it

I just saw that 2019 election result and i'm surprised how Buhari won even as Atiku won 20 out of 37 states...

The northerners rigged it in Kano, Katsina and Bauchi and some other Afonja states...

I was very Sure many states supported Atiku

My brother yes I know we're arrogant and I admit, we don't even need government post.

All we want is good economy and a level playing ground for every citizens. Not a particular afonja tribe trying to get favors from presidency at the expense of others

But that fool won't admit they've failed Nigerians
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
KomonSense:

Check this

But we must tell it

shut up Igbo kid, stop claiming middlebelt. continue changing your monikers to embrace your foolishness

you called Igbo attitude arrogance? those people have psychological problem and everyone know that

was it tinubu that thumb for middlebelt? the votes PDP got in Yoruba land was it tinubu that vote? and you're to prove you've common sense

you lost common sense when your 2kb IQ tell you that all Yoruba voted for APC in the last election. I never voted for those clowns be it APC and PDP because you imbeciles asslicking them have no iota of shame

you know how many years PDP spend in ruling middlebelt yet is still in sorry case, APC is still ruling some parts yet no difference and you dummies are here fighting for PDP and APC

Tinubu just like Every other APC stakeholders are the machinery of Buhari election and reelection. these stakeholders are in middlebelt you're claiming. it's height of foolishness to be blaming one man for the course of majority

you need to have that common sense now or say bye bye to it
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

I can already sense insecurity and paranoid (schizophrenia)...

Someone has just aired their mind views and you said they've changed moniker...

So you now want to change topic again as usual.

Cry cry � baby

you're the one switching to common sense when I have proved it in many ways that you lack common sense. to prove how shameless you're, you've to switched to other moniker name common sense

irony of life, how can you adopt a moniker you don't represent in real life. someone like you can't have common sense with this your 2kb IQ grin

why do Igbo deny your ancestral land when you've been giving evidence how dumb your region is. you deny Igbo land so fast just to embrace your own foolishness

kid, you're OSU for denying Igbo land in your lack of common sense moniker

I full ground here for you, I give common sense to those that lack it for free
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you're the one switching to common sense when I have proved it in many ways that you lack common sense. to prove how shameless you're, you've to switched to other moniker name common sense

irony of life, how can you adopt a moniker you don't represent in real life. someone like you can't have common sense with this your 2kb IQ grin

why do Igbo deny your ancestral land when you've been giving evidence how dumb your region is. you deny Igbo land so fast just to embrace your own foolishness

kid, you're OSU for denying Igbo land in your lack of common sense moniker

I full ground here for you, I give common sense to those that lack it for free

You see why i'm saying that you're mentally and psychologically incapacitated and deranged...

I'm here and not going anywhere...

You must finish what you started and I refuse to be distracted by you idiotic accusations.

Tell me one thing a Yoruba has achieved as a head of parastatals or ministry in Nigeria since 1999 till date and I will give up...

You can't change this topic ooo
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

shut up Igbo kid, stop claiming middlebelt. continue changing your monikers to embrace your foolishness

you called Igbo attitude arrogance? those people have psychological problem and everyone know that

was it tinubu that thumb for middlebelt? the votes PDP got in Yoruba land was it tinubu that vote? and you're to prove you've common sense

you lost common sense when your 2kb IQ tell you that all Yoruba voted for APC in the last election. I never voted for those clowns be it APC and PDP because you imbeciles asslicking them have no iota of shame

you know how many years PDP spend in ruling middlebelt yet is still in sorry case, APC is still ruling some parts yet no difference and you dummies are here fighting for PDP and APC

Tinubu just like Every other APC stakeholders are the machinery of Buhari election and reelection. these stakeholders are in middlebelt you're claiming. it's height of foolishness to be blaming one man for the course of majority

you need to have that common sense now or say bye bye to it

Hmmmm, this one's case is strong...

From arguing blindly to empty false accusations ... typical example of Yoruba attitude

If I dare you to prove your accusations, I know you cannot

Abeg face front and don't join issues with me.

I repeat truth is bitter
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2020
KomonSense:

Hmmmm, this one's case is strong...

From arguing blindly to empty false accusations ... typical example of Yoruba attitude

If I dare you to prove your accusations, I know you cannot

Abeg face front and don't join issues with me.

I repeat truth is bitter

did you see me quoting your moniker before you jump like monkey that you're to quote me? you must be dumb at the bolded

you're still the dumb guy using me to test his cure sanity, unfortunately I'm above that

what truth and accusations are you blabbing about kid. you kids with 2kb IQ won't cease to amuse me with your intercontinental foolishness
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

You see why i'm saying that you're mentally and psychologically incapacitated and deranged...

I'm here and not going anywhere...

You must finish what you started and I refuse to be distracted by you idiotic accusations.

Tell me one thing a Yoruba has achieved as a head of parastatals or ministry in Nigeria since 1999 till date and I will give up...

You can't change this topic ooo

Yoruba don't brag like you people. Adeshina minister of Agriculture excellence achievement gave him his position in Africa level and among others. I don't need to brag about them because their achievements is for their families and friends

average Yorubas don't brag like you over grown babies in East who brag with empty stomach even when the person you're bragging about give no damn about your existence. no be your chest beating and sycophants make your region look like third world war region. ediot like you believe Enugu is in God's hand but allocation is in Uguwanyi's hand and that's achievement to you?

the achievement your kinsmen achieved how has it better their communities and states at large or even your region?

there is nothing on earth that can reinstate your common sense back, if you like bear common sense in your moniker, it still won't give you common sense.

I hope you will visit Apostle Suleiman again, you need to visit him again when you enter Benin. with the aid of spiritual and medical aid, you will enjoy ya sanity again
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Yoruba don't brag like you people. Adeshina minister of Agriculture excellence achievement gave him his position in Africa level and among others. I don't need to brag about them because their achievements is for their families and friends

average Yorubas don't brag like you over grown babies in East who brag with empty stomach even when the person you're bragging about give no damn about your existence. no be your chest beating and sycophants make your region look like third world war region. ediot like you believe Enugu is in God's hand but allocation is in Uguwanyi's hand and that's achievement to you?

the achievement your kinsmen achieved how has it better their communities and states at large or even your region?

there is nothing on earth that can reinstate your common sense back, if you like bear common sense in your moniker, it still won't give you common sense.

I hope you will visit Apostle Suleiman again, you need to visit him again when you enter Benin. with the aid of spiritual and medical aid, you will enjoy ya sanity again

See this fool oooo ... You only mentioned Adeshina but I will match him Igbo lady because his achievement is inconsequential

We're talking about world recognition and you're talking of Africa level ..

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala – Biography And Profile Of A True Nigeria Economist

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a Nigerian economist, author and an entrepreneur. She is the first female Finance Minister and the first female Foreign Affairs Minister in Nigeria. Also the first female and black candidate to contest for the presidency of World Bank Group in 2012. Okonjo-Iweala is a power woman who during her time as a Minister of Finance spearheaded negotiations with the Paris Club of creditors that led to wiping out of US$30billion Nigerian’s debt. She also initiated processes that helped improve Nigeria’s macroeconomic management and reduce macroeconomic volatility. All her initiatives tackled corruption to an extent and restored the faith of investors in Nigeria thereby creating more jobs for youth.

Kemi Afonja Adeosun

On 7 July 2018, Nigerian online newspaper Premium Times alleged that Kemi Adeosun had illegally obtained her NYSC exemption certificate to get into public office. On 9 July, NYSC Director of Press and Public relations Adeyemi Adenike released a statement that confirmed that Adeosun legitimately submitted a request for an exemption certificate, but also stated that investigations were still ongoing to verify the approval of the exemption certificate. On 14 September 2018, Adeosun resigned as Minister of Finance in a written letter to the President due to the alleged NYSC Certificate forgery scandal.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Ezekwesili started off in the Olusegun Obasanjo administration as the Pioneer head of the Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence Unit (aka Due Process Unit). It was in this position that she earned the sobriquet of "Madam Due Process" for her outstanding work of leading a team of professionals to sanitize the public procurement and contracting processes at the Federal level in Nigeria. She was the architect of the Bureau for Public Procurement legislation, the NEITI legislation and the new Minerals and Mining legislation during her six and a half years stint in government.

In June 2005, she was appointed Minister of Solid Minerals (Mines and Steel) during which time she led a vibrant reform program that led to Nigeria's global recognition as a credible mining investment destination. She was also the Chairperson of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) and led the first ever national implementation of the global standards and principles of transparency in the oil, gas and mining sector.

In June 2006, Ezekwesili was appointed the Federal Minister of Education, she held this post until she took up her World Bank appointment in May 2007

Oby Ezekwesili Appointments And Honorary Positions

Honorary Member of the Committee of the Crans Montana African Women’s Forum
Member of Board of Director of AfriHeritage Institute, an economic policy think tank in Enugu, Nigeria.
One of the Global Board Governors of NCMG International
Member of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR)’s Advisory Group on Gender, Forced Displacement and Protection
Member of the Advisory Board of the Atlantic Dialogues; Facebook’s Community Leadership Program; Almajari Project in Nigeria and the Chairperson of the Nigeria- 2035 Project
Global Advisory Board Member, African Leadership Institute (AFLI) South Africa.
Served as a Commissioner of the Global Ocean Commission at Somerville College, Oxford
Board Member of Nexford University; Harold Hartog School of Government and Policy; School of Public Policy of Central European University and Global Leadership Institute at Tufts University e.t.c
Member of the Board of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
One of the Directors of World Leading Telecommunications firms, Bharti Airtel.
Member of the Africa Council.

Folorunkija Afonja Alakija

So, Nigerians came for Folorunkija Alakija on Twitter yesterday and the messiness is still trending.

Drama started when the oil mogul took to Twitter to narrate the story behind her success, how she started her comapny by “faith”. This got Nigerians upset because, according to many, the mogul’s success was as a result of her connections with the men into political offices, and not by ‘faith’. This group of Nigerians expected the billionaire to tell the ‘truth’ of her successes, and not ‘whitewash’ it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2018/02/nigerian-billioniare-folorunsho-alakija-gets-dragged-on-twitter-and-its-messy.html/amp

Alakija was always fvcked through the anus by Babangida and Buhari for 5 years before she was given an oil block license

Yoruba ladies are dirty stinking sluts, bitches
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by KomonSense: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

did you see me quoting your moniker before you jump like monkey that you're to quote me? you must be dumb at the bolded

you're still the dumb guy using me to test his cure sanity, unfortunately I'm above that

what truth and accusations are you blabbing about kid. you kids with 2kb IQ won't cease to amuse me with your intercontinental foolishness

In recent thread that talked about Bomb blast in Benin Edo State today , one werey guy Astark called out Hausa , Fulani and included Igbos. Blaming them of the bomb blast ...

I was just surprised

I just dey suspect say na you change moniker in order to attack and attack Ibos again ...

Wetin you gain ?
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
KomonSense:

In recent thread that talked about Bomb blast in Benin Edo State today , one werey guy Astark called out Hausa , Fulani and included Igbos. Blaming them of the bomb blast ...

I was just surprised

I just dey suspect say na you change moniker in order to attack and attack Ibos again ...

Wetin you gain ?

Abeg what's this nonentity from a rising sun that died a natural death in 1970 ranting about

don't you see how dumb you're sounding since. you keep struggling to make use of your sense but unfortunately you can't give what you don't have
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

Ezekwesili started off in the Olusegun Obasanjo administration as the Pioneer head of the Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligence Unit (aka Due Process Unit). It was in this position that she earned the sobriquet of "Madam Due Process" for her outstanding work of leading a team of professionals to sanitize the public procurement and contracting processes at the Federal level in Nigeria. She was the architect of the Bureau for Public Procurement legislation, the NEITI legislation and the new Minerals and Mining legislation during her six and a half years stint in government.

In June 2005, she was appointed Minister of Solid Minerals (Mines and Steel) during which time she led a vibrant reform program that led to Nigeria's global recognition as a credible mining investment destination. She was also the Chairperson of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) and led the first ever national implementation of the global standards and principles of transparency in the oil, gas and mining sector.

In June 2006, Ezekwesili was appointed the Federal Minister of Education, she held this post until she took up her World Bank appointment in May 2007

Oby Ezekwesili Appointments And Honorary Positions

Honorary Member of the Committee of the Crans Montana African Women’s Forum
Member of Board of Director of AfriHeritage Institute, an economic policy think tank in Enugu, Nigeria.
One of the Global Board Governors of NCMG International
Member of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR)’s Advisory Group on Gender, Forced Displacement and Protection
Member of the Advisory Board of the Atlantic Dialogues; Facebook’s Community Leadership Program; Almajari Project in Nigeria and the Chairperson of the Nigeria- 2035 Project
Global Advisory Board Member, African Leadership Institute (AFLI) South Africa.
Served as a Commissioner of the Global Ocean Commission at Somerville College, Oxford
Board Member of Nexford University; Harold Hartog School of Government and Policy; School of Public Policy of Central European University and Global Leadership Institute at Tufts University e.t.c
Member of the Board of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
One of the Directors of World Leading Telecommunications firms, Bharti Airtel.
Member of the Africa Council.

Folorunkija Afonja Alakija

So, Nigerians came for Folorunkija Alakija on Twitter yesterday and the messiness is still trending.

Drama started when the oil mogul took to Twitter to narrate the story behind her success, how she started her comapny by “faith”. This got Nigerians upset because, according to many, the mogul’s success was as a result of her connections with the men into political offices, and not by ‘faith’. This group of Nigerians expected the billionaire to tell the ‘truth’ of her successes, and not ‘whitewash’ it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2018/02/nigerian-billioniare-folorunsho-alakija-gets-dragged-on-twitter-and-its-messy.html/amp

Alakija was always fvcked through the anus by Babangida and Buhari for 5 years before she was given an oil block license

Yoruba ladies are dirty stinking sluts, bitches

you have big problem and this problem might not allow you to meet up with your peers in many Years to come

what's my business with all this jargons you're wailing about. like a human will wake to be memorising another person's achievement on his big head with empty brain?

Bia, who did you took your stupidity and foolishness after? the person gene must be strong because the level you've climb in foolishness, even imbeciles are envying you anupama
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you have big problem and this problem might not allow you to meet up with your peers in many Years to come

what's my business with all this jargons you're wailing about. like a human will wake to be memorising another person's achievement on his big head with empty brain?

Bia, who did you took your stupidity and foolishness after? the person gene must be strong because the level you've climb in foolishness, even imbeciles are envying you anupama

Thank God I'm far ahead of all my peers already in this life...

Oga stop excuses and bring your records to the table...

I never even start sef you don dey cry..

Mention Your Yoruba Afonja achievers both locally and internationally let's compare and contrast...

Let's start with Afonja Ladies and if you mention Fela's mother for being the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria eeeeeeh..., I will send amadioha, sango, plus ogun Ijebu Ode to kill you there

Oloshi... Oloriburuku ne...
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

Thank God I'm far ahead of all my peers already in this life...

Oga stop excuses and bring your records to the table...

I never even start sef you don dey cry..

Mention Your Yoruba Afonja achievers both locally and internationally let's compare and contrast...

Let's start with Afonja Ladies and if you mention Fela's mother for being the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria eeeeeeh..., I will send amadioha, sango, plus ogun Ijebu Ode to kill you there

Oloshi... Oloriburuku ne...

another people's achievement that your parents spend their eternity memorising that made them to be backward in everything, you too have emulate that

like I should join you in memorising people who don't know me achievement? this is height of absurdity, are you sure you're not typing from isolated room or psychiatric because I don't believe a sane person can be this stupid to be forcing me to share in his level of foolishness

Yoruba being the breath of this nations don't need to brag, the greatness is in them than to be chest beating

with the numbers of people that you claimed to have in your region, have they bought heaven and earth in your region now?, because your kinsmen never stop deserting the glorified village you called region

I don't expect you to have a sound intellect though, I guess your sanity will comes back the day nnamdi KANU that you lick his feet returns to Nigeria?
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

another people's achievement that your parents spend their eternity memorising that made them to be backward in everything, you too have emulate that

like I should join you in memorising people who don't know me achievement? this is height of absurdity, are you sure you're not typing from isolated room or psychiatric because I don't believe a sane person can be this stupid to be forcing me to share in his level of foolishness

Yoruba being the breath of this nations don't need to brag, the greatness is in them than to be chest beating

with the numbers of people that you claimed to have in your region, have they bought heaven and earth in your region now?, because your kinsmen never stop deserting the glorified village you called region

I don't expect you to have a sound intellect though, I guess your sanity will comes back the day nnamdi KANU that you lick his feet returns to Nigeria?

Mr. Boy... have you seen this news?

» "FIRS Under Babatunde Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch" - Nami «
https://www.nairaland.com/5788939/nami-firs-under-fowler-virtually

You see Afonja again....

Until this nation hands over the affairs of economy, education and health to Igbos.. We ain't going nowhere..

Afonja guys think you can match the igbo's intelligent...

But sincerely its too late.

Where the igbos have reached in the world no black man... I repeat no black man can ever reach there again..

Just put away pride and embrace it
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ipisi:

Mr. Boy... have you seen this news?

» "FIRS Under Babatunde Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch" - Nami «
https://www.nairaland.com/5788939/nami-firs-under-fowler-virtually

You see Afonja again....

Until this nation hands over the affairs of economy, education and health to Igbos.. We ain't going nowhere..

Afonja guys think you can match the igbo's intelligent...

But sincerely its too late.

Where the igbos have reached in the world no black man... I repeat no black man can ever reach there again..

Just put away pride and embrace it

lolz! what manner of self delusion is this, why Igbo have reach no black man, those you mentioned earlier can't even matched with north Africa personnel. kid step out of your village for once to enjoy sanity for once in your life

it would be a self pains to allow your brain suffer this traumatic caused by your slow reasoning and 2kb IQ

where has Igbo reach, just look at abia state and aba and see how people are living in abject poverty, see how people are living where is not meant for animals

this is the time to appeal to those you mentioned to build up East because I don't know why many of your kinsmen decide to built houses in another man's land when your pipe dream Biafra is still on the way grin. perhaps they're scared erosion might one day swept Southeast away from Nigeria map

this is one of the nonentity that spent their eternity looking and researching about others achievement. folorunsho Alakija that was the richest woman in Africa, a Yoruba woman doesn't even freak or make me boast because her achievement is for her family

you need to be place on medical surveillance for 7days with chains in your hands and legs because I fear your insanity being a threat of a society in weeks to come
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
MYHUBBY:

lolz! what manner of self delusion is this, why Igbo have reach no black man, those you mentioned earlier can't even matched with north Africa personnel. kid step out of your village for once to enjoy sanity for once in your life

it would be a self pains to allow your brain suffer this traumatic caused by your slow reasoning and 2kb IQ

where has Igbo reach, just look at abia state and aba and see how people are living in abject poverty, see how people are living where is not meant for animals

this is the time to appeal to those you mentioned to build up East because I don't know why many of your kinsmen decide to built houses in another man's land when your pipe dream Biafra is still on the way grin. perhaps they're scared erosion might one day swept Southeast away from Nigeria map

this is one of the nonentity that spent their eternity looking and researching about others achievement. folorunsho Alakija that was the richest woman in Africa, a Yoruba woman doesn't even freak or make me boast because her achievement is for her family

you need to be place on medical surveillance for 7days with chains in your hands and legs because I fear your insanity being a threat of a society in weeks to come

I have succeeded in killing your intelligent quotient... I said black Africans not white Africans... North Africans are whitemen in Africa... Olodo...

Have you heard about Eni Njoku the first vice chancellor of UNILAG?

When he returned to Nigeria, Eni Njoku took up a teaching appointment at the University of Ibadan as a lecturer. Later he became a senior lecturer and then professor. He was head of the department of botany, and Dean of the faculty of science. He was chairman of the Electricity Corporation of Nigeria in 1956. In 1962, he became the first vice-chancellor of the University of Lagos. In 1965 over his re-appointment, he resigned and became a visiting professor at Michigan State University, United States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.