Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (69506 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Thoseen30(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why him come dey emphasise say dunamis the biggest church in Nigeria.... shey nah wetin u won pass accross be that??
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Hi Nairalanders

the Nigerian Government promised to pay two months disco bills for Nigerians to help ameliorate the stay at home

That was a news headline I read yesterday or there about and since them boom nepa has refused to give us light grin

So I was bored as there was no light and the heat was biting hard so I decided to go buy Gas to use my generator at least to charge my laptop, my phone and to play some soccer with my ps to kill time, and yes, my street was complying to the lockdown, below are some pictures I took while coming back from the filling station.

The first and second picture is my street, mallams and women selling fruit by the road side.

The second picture is a front of Dunamis church Garki area one Abuja (my church). One of the biggest church in my area, always very busy and street always occupied by cars, but today nothing

The last picture is main street that my house is situated, that street has a hotel and garden, where people usually come to cool off, but it was on lockdown, everywhere calm, everybody minding their business.

Chairman na Old Secretariat side be this? I'm confusedly cheesy confused.

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dem no relax Lockdown for yourside.

NEPA is observing their own relaxation of lockdown.
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why do Nigerians use sidewalks as markets?
And then end up using the roads as sidewalks. embarassed
>
Nicklaus619:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11339572_img20200410125254966_jpeg7bcd8d9a9c2dbc0883be6f078bb7a05c

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by tammie24: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Ogbeni, wetin you sef dey find for outside?

[img]https://i./94E4.gif[/img]
omg very funny
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
favour32:

I ain't give a damn whatever fucking thing you mean.
You fired the first shot,so I aint wasting a time to give a precise response ok?

It must be a mix up, I didn't quote you, you first quoted me.
I don't troll or insult people on the internet or off the internet, learn that too, it will take you far in life
Shalom cool
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jaeis:

Chairman na Old Secretariat side be this? I'm confusedly cheesy confused.

Yes boss, you sabi am grin
Nah old secretariat

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
9jaRealist:
Why do Nigerians use sidewalks as markets?
And then end up using the roads as sidewalks. embarassed
>

Aswear the thing tire me
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Olifiz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
That’s in front of Word of Faith school area1
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by PraiseHim4ever: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Plz which of the Garki are u talking about. The one in LESOTHO or the one in ABUJA?
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by crazycrypto710: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
StarUp:
I just woke up from sleep, logged into nairaland and gbam I became FTC grin

I want to dedicate this FTC to:

1. My landlord who gave me a house even when he knew I was not going to pay subsequent rents grin

2. My neighbours who have had to put up with my loud music over the years cool

3. To the police checkpoints in my area who always allow me drive pass despite the lockdown cheesy

4. To all those who have obeyed government regulations by staying indoors and doing something crazy with their time wink

And to all lazy employees as well as those who hate their jobs, just know that God answered our prayers by giving us a cogent reason not to go to the office...enjoy while it lasts grin grin
With that been said, how much money were you given for that?
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Please stop spreading fake news.. my neighbor almost throw away 10kg of semovita..Because someone told her..Consuming semovita can increase chances of getting covid-19..

It's not funny...grin grin grin
Seems I will have to pull this trick make hunger no con kill me
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by realalesh: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starboytwo:
Can you imagine? Dem con carry our transformer today, say make we no reason light for at least a month... 1 month...

Corona is biting hard, 2 days ago I nor chop throughout, yesterday I chop sotey I use the remaining do giveaway, Today wan dey resemble 2 days ago small small cuz boys never chop yet and it's 5:10 pm..but we go chop Las Las... Mafoh...

Na that light dey pain me pass, for my eyes like this korokoro, Dem load our transformer inside pick up vamoose...

Oh lastly, they sharing rice at the police station in my area, however it's for 65 years and above... Other age group can go to third mailand... E nor easy...

My Corona experience... With smile... Still I nor 4
/
It is ok. At least you are able to log on nairaland.
Just find someone who said something you don't agree with, then take out your frustration on him/her by abusing the hell out of him/her. We know that abuses on NL are way for some people to maintain their sanity in extreme conditions.

Go ahead. Try it. Thank me later.
\

1 Like

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by favour32(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

It must be a mix up, I didn't quote you, you first quoted me.
I don't troll or insult people on the internet or off the internet, learn that too, it will take you far in life
Shalom cool
g
I can joke with anybody but I don't absorb vitriolics.
Mind you, I ain't a kid and I have gone far in life,so you should keep that advice for the kids.
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Spidermon: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Op talk true. Na Igbo you go buy ...
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Forex360:

What is the meaning of FTC?
it's an abbreviation for..... FIRST TO COMMENT.
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Michelbare(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where is ya location

I stay close to you
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
During our road walk today, unsocial distance everywhere.

Today I feared Nigerians including myself, we must have been up to 500 in and out of that location. People just they do their thing like say Coro no dey. And I must confess this is my first time doing road walk because I no even get fat wey I wan burn. I was shocked to my bones.

Location is kubwa off sokale round about.
Something tells me policemen will be raiding that place pretty soon.

Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by foleskay(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starboytwo:
Can you imagine? Dem con carry our transformer today, say make we no reason light for at least a month... 1 month...

Corona is biting hard, 2 days ago I nor chop throughout, yesterday I chop sotey I use the remaining do giveaway, Today wan dey resemble 2 days ago small small cuz boys never chop yet and it's 5:10 pm..but we go chop Las Las... Mafoh...

Na that light dey pain me pass, for my eyes like this korokoro, Dem load our transformer inside pick up vamoose...

Oh lastly, they sharing rice at the police station in my area, however it's for 65 years and above... Other age group can go to third mailand... E nor easy...

My Corona experience... With smile... Still I nor 4
Why dem carry your transformer now
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Olodo24: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Street or Road? ��
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Asiri1991: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Are northerners not Nigerians. Why are they the only ones trading and moving about freely throughout the states during the lockdown? There's certainly lopsidedness in the dispensation of justice and enforcement of law in Nigeria. I'm beginning to see reasons with Sowore and Kanu.
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Sunday5432: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2020
see blew
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by IamHonourable1: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=StarUp post=88298172] I just woke up from sleep, logged into nairaland and gbam I became FTC grin

I want to dedicate this FTC to:

1. My landlord who gave me a house even when he knew I was not going to pay subsequent rents grin

2. My neighbours who have had to put up with my loud music over the years cool

3. To the police checkpoints in my area who always allow me drive pass despite the lockdown cheesy

4. To all those who have obeyed government regulations by staying indoors and doing something crazy with their time wink

And to all lazy employees as well as those who hate their jobs, just know that God answered our prayers by giving us a cogent reason not to go to the office...enjoy while it lasts grin grin
[/quote

Please what's the name of your street where you're allowed to drive pass through police checkpoint?
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Spidermon:
Op talk true. Na Igbo you go buy ...

Shebi dem dey sell igbo for roadside for una place
Re: My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) by Spidermon: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Shebi dem dey sell igbo for roadside for una place

Sure thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.