Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (85535 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Gave to who is the question.

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Insectkiller: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hope uzodinmaaaaaaaaa....

Nice strategy
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

im still coming with more prove
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by SIRAO(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

My brother...the thing is just pure hatred
not everyone in igbo land hate buhari, i am an igbo man from isiala ngwa, in Abia state and one of buhari admirers , and through him, God has done a lot in our family since he assumed leadership. Honestly, my family have no connection in government but we have been uplifted under his government. Pls my fellow lgbos , show love to him for he has done well for us expecially in the area of nfrastructures. If you keep wishing Nigeria bad,m Then you 're buy bad luck to yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by kay29000(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

So you are doubting Trackng?

Dude, there are some people that even if the government people come to their house and give their mom that money, they will still find a way to discredit the government. So there is no use arguing with such people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by kay29000(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
JAMO84:
They will ask the OP to bring visual evidence in 3D before they can believe it.

Those people's hatred for Buhari is so hot that it is contributing to global warming.

I AM DONE TALKING

The hate is disturbing. It is almost life hate is their oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Rapmoney(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Scam! Trash!

Lies.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Yakenn(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Wailers and PDP food Don land oh. .

Buhari Don reach una domot in South East.

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
How much be 20k compared to 1200USD given by their American counterpart
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Imagine the number of errors from a few paragraphs.

This is someone who claims to be a graduate of philosophy.

Little wonder he is incapable of being employed by any reputable organisation.

imagine Oxford English grin

but the president you lick his anus couldn't found his O'level and you majority of ediots employed him to oversees the affairs of the most populated and reputable country in Africa

are you not ashamed of yourself Rusher14? you keep modernising Hypocrisy with your 3kb IQ
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Ahmed234sokoto: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

What is this corona virus saying? Worthless fools like you all over nairaland commenting nonsense.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by ssegs5(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pls how did they get their stat

To let
4 bedroom duplex with modern facilities and well furnished at opposite Taska filling station off akala expressway In ibadan.
Price is 2M
Note: it is well furnished, kitchen equipments and AC in every room.

Adems(07055533902)

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by foreshore(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
Today, our team tracked the FG conditional cash transfer in Ikeduru LGA, IMO State. We observed that 7,200 beneficiaries were selected from 12 wards across the LGA, they all received N20,000. They presented their ID card to the coordinator using the register for screening.#Covid19

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrackaNG/status/1248590251859349504

They said they paid N200 Billion by hand. How come? A government that could not share 12 million voters card for 4 Years
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Kuginzi: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dereformer:
Pure lies from the pit of hell.
We will show proof.
Bikoh! Abeg no kill yourself now!!
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
urchcoded:
Which means this has got nothing to do with the covid-19?

Yes of course. I'm even surprised now that everyone including the government is making it look like the programme just started as a result of lockdown.

If u are really honest to yourself you would know that dis process is far from being fair and very close to looting and nepotism

Only if you can explain better because I have seen the beneficiaries on many occasions, they truly deserve it. We're talking about aged people, disabled people, widows, women
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by maasoap(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What are the names of the private consulting firms and who are they owned by?

I can only give the name of the consulting firm that handled my community. Concerning who owns them, a visit to the CAC office will help you
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by emmyrate1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
is a pity u are part of the problem we have in this country.
Melezenawii:

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=stormborn28 post=88300306][/quote]

Honestly, understanding is not something Nigerians are good at:

Contributions to COVID-19 Relief Fund Hit N19.4bn — CBN

Monetary contributions to the account set up at the Central Bank of Nigeria under the Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19 have hit N19.48bn.

A statement issued on behalf of the coalition by the Director, corporate communications, CBN, Isaac Okorafor, on Friday listed 47 donors, including individuals, banks and other corporates.

In the statement, four contributors also pledged to redeem N3.4bn.

It stated it was the fulfilment of giving a weekly update of the donations.

The CBN recently announced plans to raise about N120bn to curb the coronavirus pandemic.

The CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, had said on behalf of the Bankers’ Committee and in partnership with the private sector led by Aliko Dangote Foundation and Access Bank, they had come together to form the Nigerian Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19.

Okorafor stated that the coalition was full of appreciation to the individuals and corporate bodies for hearkening to the call championed by the CBN and the private sector.

He urged more Nigerians and corporate bodies to key into the coalition with a view to supporting the fight against the pandemic, stressing that Nigeria could overcome the scourge with all hands on deck.

Source: Punch

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[/b]

imagine Oxford English grin

but the president you lick his anus [b]couldn't found his O'level [/b]and you majority of ediots employed him to oversees the affairs of the most populated and reputable country in Africa

are you not ashamed of yourself Rusher14? you keep modernising Hypocrisy with your 3kb IQ

What university did you graduate from?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Vavevivo: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
FG lock us down here in Abuja and go all the way to IMO to share 20k naira why we here get nothing. This government is very bad. Charity begins at home. Please am in Gwarinpa and in need of food stuff good people here
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by tomju(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dereformer:
Pure lies from the pit of hell.
We will show proof.
What is the lie? Is it that 20k was not paid or Trackng is lieing? Are you aware that government officils cannot even steal money if this kind of programmes are not existing? The more they pay out, the more they can take! (ghost names etc) This is Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

Honestly, understanding is not something Nigerians are good at:

Contributions to COVID-19 Relief Fund Hit N19.4bn — CBN

Monetary contributions to the account set up at the Central Bank of Nigeria under the Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19 have hit N19.48bn.

A statement issued on behalf of the coalition by the Director, corporate communications, CBN, Isaac Okorafor, on Friday listed 47 donors, including individuals, banks and other corporates.

In the statement, four contributors also pledged to redeem N3.4bn.

It stated it was the fulfilment of giving a weekly update of the donations.

The CBN recently announced plans to raise about N120bn to curb the coronavirus pandemic.

The CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, had said on behalf of the Bankers’ Committee and in partnership with the private sector led by Aliko Dangote Foundation and Access Bank, they had come together to form the Nigerian Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19.

Okorafor stated that the coalition was full of appreciation to the individuals and corporate bodies for hearkening to the call championed by the CBN and the private sector.

He urged more Nigerians and corporate bodies to key into the coalition with a view to supporting the fight against the pandemic, stressing that Nigeria could overcome the scourge with all hands on deck.

Source: Punch

then so... I thought you were insisting there was no donations.. And for your information CBN took those donations on behalf of the Federal government of Nigeria.. So I don't know who is not understanding here
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Neoteny7: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
timmybabyface:

Why the European government are giving out thousands of euros to citizens and residents! the truth is that there’s no government in Nigeria and you all must know this .

They're more wealthy than Nigeria, and not as populous.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by urchcoded(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
maasoap:

Yes of course. I'm even surprised now that everyone including the government is making it look like the programme just started as a result of lockdown.

Only if you can explain better because I have seen the beneficiaries on many occasions, they truly deserve it. We're talking about aged people, disabled people, widows, women
ok since u agreed dat dis has nothing to do with the covid-19 we are good. It's a good move by the federal government. But this now means dat the funds for this has been released long ago and not from the covid 19 palliative funds?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by rusher14: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
stormborn28:
then so... I thought you were insisting there was no donations.. And for your information CBN took those donations on behalf of the Federal government of Nigeria.. So I don't know who is not understanding here

The federal government has come out to say they never received any money.

The CBN is in collaboration with the private sector in receiving and distributing the funds.

This is headed by none other than Aliko Dangote himself.

It appears many of you cannot comprehend what you read.

Again, I insist the Federal Government did not receive any funds and they have said so on my occasions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neoteny7:

They're more wealthy than Nigeria, and not as populous.

look read and study well... They are more wealthy than Nigeria mean they were able to manage their resources well... Just like Shina Peters used the same amount of money a person who established Zenith bank to build a mansion... So na sense they make person or country wealthy ok
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

The federal government has come out to say they never received any money.

The CBN is in collaboration with the private sector in receiving and distributing the funds.

This is headed by none other than Aliko Dangote himself.

It appears many of you cannot comprehend what you read.

Again, I insist the Federal Government did not receive any funds and they have said so on my occasions.
yes they will deny it because they are not accountable... The useless butch of politicians are so corrupt that even foreign countries /government now fear to release Abacha's loot.. Useless government
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Neoteny7: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
stormborn28:
look read and study well... They are more wealthy than Nigeria mean they were able to manage their resources well... Just like Shina Peters used the same amount of money a person who established Zenith bank to build a mansion... So na sense they make person or country wealthy ok

Really?

It's sense that makes people wealthy?

Does it mean you lack sense then?
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by Prophet777: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
What are the creteria for selecting the said shortlisted beneficiaries? All I can still smell is fraud...
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by MYHUBBY: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
rusher14:

What university did you graduate from?

hehehe cheesy

the one your uncle that linked you with APC appointment graduated from?

how old are you rusher14? you just exposed your low IQ on of the sudden. dummies like you believe English speaking is the test of Knowledge, perhaps we should start abusing German for speaking Deutsch and ridicule France for speaking French and not English?

this is what associating with anything Buhari can caused, it was her daughter that was waving to empty people inside aircraft weeks back, now you too dey nurse complex inferiority

believe me your brain need psychological evaluation
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by jcross19: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

So you are doubting Trackng?
all the BMC are just evil and when the anger of God will start it will start in your house. now in my place , as am typing this in my area they came here with their gimmicks all they do is to locate their party members then select few , with camera in their hands to show they paying people but only their party members. God will punish Nigeria politicians.
Re: Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State by stormborn28(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neoteny7:

Really?

It's sense that makes people wealthy?

Does it mean you lack sense then?
if you lack sense, then I wish well... If you cannot understand the comparison I made with Shina Peters and Jim Ovia then you need to go back to school of thought

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.