Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators (32274 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by adelaja70(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Finnese001:

with all due respect sir, we are not one and can never be one

IGBO AMAKA BIKO
SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A YORUBA MAN'S FORUM... IF SEUN IS NOT CAREFUL IGBO PEOPLE WILL BRING NAIRALAND DOWN.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by CoronaVirusPro: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
emeijeh:
Fear go let person use the ventilators so?

Ventilator wen go pack cobwebs enter our nostrils?

OBARA JESUS!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/d30b7a2da3240931c6d488a51c9e66dc/tenor.gif?itemid=15868383[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
iammolise:

"just because it's Nigeria it can't be original or strong" ;This is the mentality that has made Nigeria derep and degraded since 1960... And we say we want change, we want turn around. How's that going to come about(its not manner from heaven)

Bro let me tell you few things.

Many nigerians are mad.

Not everyone you see on three piece suit is sane

Many on nairaland are supposed to be at Yaba Left

Change you hear people say is not what you understand, the change they mean is to change who is one top so that the individual shouting change will take over and do the worst.

Nigeria has no hope as one country, no amount of prayers can change it until the day stones will start to absorb water like bread.

Nobody is interested for the country's progress if not why should the lawmakers reject made in nigeria motor.

The list is endless but take just these

Just pray for God's Grace on your head and your family and loved ones.

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Afospecialk: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
kenwhawha:
See as these Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba minister are trying not to mention Innoson name...Igbo man will not save us again; by using Automobile manufacturers, who are these ghost automobile manufacturers? Innoson is the guy with proven record of plant flexibiility of producing equipment like fire trucks, trash dumping trucks and government orders including specialized military trucks, police vans and aircraft parts. It's when it's too late now they will start rushing to Innoson and making excuses that other manufacturers lack adequate capacity. Envy will kill these people! Innoson said he needs only 4 billion, give him the fucckin charge and keep the got damn ventilators as government property for future use if the virus dies down.

I guess we only have innoson as the only automobile manufactuer in Nigeria .?

The contract is being awarded to various manufacturing companies in Nigeria

Basic
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Afospecialk:

I guess we only have innoson as the only automobile manufactuer in Nigeria .?

The contract is being awarded to various manufacturing companies in Nigeria

Basic

LOL. Afonja.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Afospecialk: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Dpharisee:

Igbos are normally jack of all trades as long as there is money on the table. They will source for whatever product you need even in your compound

That's why their products are always substandard

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by RitualistMan: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop smoking Marijuana.
[/s]
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by RitualistMan: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by iammolise(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Bro let me tell you few things.

Many nigerians are mad.

Not everyone you see on three piece suit is sane

Many on nairaland are supposed to be at Yaba Left

Change you hear people say is not what you understand, the change they mean is to change who is one top so that the individual shouting change will take over and do the worst.

Nigeria has no hope as one country, no amount of prayers can change it until the day stones will start to absorb water like bread.

Nobody is interested for the country's progress if not why should the lawmakers reject made in nigeria motor.

The list is endless but take just these

Just pray for God's Grace on your head and your family and loved ones.

That's just it bro
And mostly it's tribalism, bigotry and sentimentalism that has robbed people who think that way of better judgement.

It's very sad as pathetic my broda
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by specco(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Innison production capacity has been on the increase since the last 10 years. This company may become bigger than Toyota and Ford motors combined.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by SharonLoveth(f): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tell Afonja Or Almajiris (Hausa/Fulani) To Produce It..
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by iSpitonYourGrav: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Osu jew why not make yours
SharonLoveth:
Tell Afonja Or Almajiris (Hausa/Fulani) To Produce It..
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by slowice(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
See them eating their words.... Wickedness will not allow this country to move forward but my pain is that most of the people who are defending bashir's tribal stupidity are from the southwest, our supposed brothers... But why... Wetin se do them? Even northerners were not so bordered about innoson's request as much as our southern brothers.... Live and let live

2 Likes

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by slowice(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Afospecialk:

That's why their products are always substandard

Tell that to China whose phone you re using to type rubbish
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by henryobinna(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:
I just dey laff these people. Abeg make una no kill people oo. Ventilator isn't same as patient monitor or a medical toy . Its requires a highly complex procedure. Good luck to them on their failed adventure. Our govt is a joker
Na wa oh.. is it that you so hate the FG that you want them to fail or you hate the local automakers that you also want them to fail... Who amongst these two do you hate that much to wish failure on the partnership?

Just pray and hope you or someone you love doesn't find their self in a situation where their survival depends on the ventilators because at that point the failure you wish others might just materialize.

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Papertrails(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
godkiller:
I wanted to say Igbo Amaka but I won't say it grin

Pls don't say it o grin
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by micflo28(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
After the scourge of corona virus, let's divide into administrable units for effectiveness. We Igbo's are tired of unemployment amongst our youths orchastrated by bad governance and poor representation. Poor health infrastructures, corruption and dishonesty. We are better off apart. Our purpose cannot be realised as one nation.

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hades2016:
Useless government they know innoson can produce ventilators but they decided not to give them the contract cuz he’s not a fulani or afonja man... Ass lickers Oya make una start to dey wail for here... I will say it again and again Nigeria is a useless country, Buhari is an idiot... Allow we igbo’s to go but they said " NO " cuz they know we’re productive.... if you like come at me I don’t give a F about your useless opinion
Didn't they just give them the contract? All this tribalism from the people claiming not to be tribalist thats why that dream will remain that a dream
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by leicestercamper: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Innoson amaka

Anambra amaka
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Crixxx: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
My God. Some Igbos on this forum are extremely annoying. Only God knows how intimidated other people are. This can lead someone into depression grin
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Azeez532(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:
I just dey laff these people. Abeg make una no kill people oo. Ventilator isn't same as patient monitor or a medical toy . Its requires a highly complex procedure. Good luck to them on their failed adventure. Our govt is a joker

I don't understand you, are you saying we don't have the brains to manufacture ventilators, sit down there and be limiting yourself.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Hades2016(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Didn't they just give them the contract? All this tribalism from the people claiming not to be tribalist thats why that dream will remain that a dream
at first they didn’t want to give them, but they prefer to beg for ventilators
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by RTSC: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:
It is not more complex than a car.

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nemesis08(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
The same Innoson you people refused to patronize
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Kez11: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
oyewale0001:

Please who have subscript on Gotv this month? I am trying to subcript through Gotv app but is saying unsuccessful, is it that we can not subscript during the lockdown period? Please someone should help me with Gotv costumer care number.

Google has the number you seek.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where are those arguing with me he don't need the federal govt go ahead to start producing ventilators?

We must not know it all,in areas u lack, let others educate you.
That's how we learn.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by oyewale0001(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kez11:

Google has the number you seek.

Please that one is not going through. Any Gotv staff here should help me with another Gotv costumer care number
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Gbam!
Gbada gbam!
Gbam again!
gbam gbamer gbamest
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by RTSC: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Had Innoson be owned by a Northerner this company would have been MASSIVE
Not necessarily.
Apart from dangote and BUA, how many northern owned businesses are massive?

Air peace is bigger than azman air and any other northern airline combined.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nwaelohim: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Innison production capacity has been on the increase since the last 10 years. This company may become bigger than Toyota and Ford motors combined.

Joke of the century caused by COVID-19. The two car manufacturers you just mentioned, do know their market and costumers based capacity? Take it easy guy

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Neoteny7: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:

Hahahahahahhaha

Igbo wishful thinking

How many IVM cars do you see daily on Nigerian roads?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says / Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video / Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.