Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators (32289 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by DeViNe007: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
slowice:
See them eating their words.... Wickedness will not allow this country to move forward but my pain is that most of the people who are defending bashir's tribal stupidity are from the southwest, our supposed brothers... But why... Wetin se do them? Even northerners were not so bordered about innoson's request as much as our southern brothers.... Live and let live
Nna!point of correction WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS AND WE WILL NEVER BE,WHEN WHAT JOINT US TOGETHER COMES TO AN END,EVERYBODY WILL BARE HIS OR HER FATHER'S NAME.-
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Igbo Amaka , rise up and fend off the jealous haters from the west.

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by ezigr8(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
kenwhawha:
See as these Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba minister are trying not to mention Innoson name...Igbo man will not save us again; by using Automobile manufacturers, who are these ghost automobile manufacturers? Innoson is the guy with proven record of plant flexibiility of producing equipment like fire trucks, trash dumping trucks and government orders including specialized military trucks, police vans and aircraft parts. It's when it's too late now they will start rushing to Innoson and making excuses that other manufacturers lack adequate capacity. Envy will kill these people! Innoson said he needs only 4 billion, give him the fucckin charge and keep the got damn ventilators as government property for future use if the virus dies down.

You Igbo's will always be the ones to fuel tribal hatred yet when it turns against you guys tends to cry foul. Must everything be tribalize?

How many vehicle have your Igbo community bought from innoson motors?
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Finnese001: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
adelaja70:

SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A YORUBA MAN'S FORUM... IF SEUN IS NOT CAREFUL IGBO PEOPLE WILL BRING NAIRALAND DOWN.

lol, I trust my IGBO people, we can shun this bigoted forum with bigots from brown roof as mods

let me see how ur se.un will eat
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by godkiller(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Awesome.

I want a team of volunteers who would teach Nigerian youths on solar panel production. We have to start a revolution.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Dpharisee: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Afospecialk:

That's why their products are always substandard
That's how China and Taiwan started till they got it right with local patronage and then export cool
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
ezigr8:

You Igbo's will always be the ones to fuel tribal hatred yet when it turns against you guys tends to cry foul. Must everything be tribalize?

How many vehicle have your Igbo community bought from innoson motors?

Another evil afonja. Vicious things from Dahomey; plain wicked!
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by amalab30(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
They will scatter him with their nonsense fight. If not for the shutting of the border. Arewa textile mills in Kaduna was already chopped and screwed. I'm happy Innoson is doing business jeje in the East. Half loaf is better than brokoto wey go hook person for neck.

Chiedu4Trump:
Had Innoson be owned by a Northerner this company would have been MASSIVE
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Mccullum: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's the problem of Easterners that always beating their chests on any good news relating to one of them, what of the mentioning of other manufacturers that will also contributes in manufacturing of the ventilator in Nigeria, learn how to be humble by giving the thought that command respect from the people to enhance them praise you, not you that will be praising your self... wink
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by naijaman2225(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
I read that up to 80% of patients they put in ventilators die.

Which means the ventilator machines save 20% of the people.

Let's do what Italy did by allowing anyone above 80 to rest in peace.

YOU ARE A BAD BOY AND I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO YOUR IGWE.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Onitola2: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
I read that up to 80% of patients they put in ventilators die.

Which means the ventilator machines save 20% of the people.

Let's do what Italy did by allowing anyone above 80 to rest in peace.

the condition will be critical b4 you'll need a ventilator, moreover we don't have many cases here as them, so why leave them to die?
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by blackslayer: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
ventilator to hell!
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
emeijeh:
Fear go let person use the ventilators so?

Ventilator wen go pack cobwebs enter our nostrils?

OBARA JESUS!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/d30b7a2da3240931c6d488a51c9e66dc/tenor.gif?itemid=15868383[/img]

Slavery of being an African.....it will never be well with those that took our talents and made us look like we can't be productive.......

See what western brainwash did to your thinking
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by infogeneral: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
So patriotic of the manufacturers, they didn't wait for Production Act.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by adelaja70(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Finnese001:

lol, I trust my IGBO people, we can shun this bigoted forum with bigots from brown roof as mods

let me see how ur se.un will eat
Please do... I can't wait to see you all out of this place. We need some decorum... NAIRALAND used to be peopled by intelligent people but since you guys invaded this place everything has changed... Kilode Gan?
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by CoronaVirusPro: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin

Why is this development funny

They should just fabricate guns instead.

Na death sure pass once you are placed on such ventilator.

The earlier they gun patients down, the better.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by RitualistMan: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin

Why is this development funny

They should just fabricate guns instead.

Na death sure pass once you are placed on such ventilator.

The earlier they gun patients down, the better.

[/s]
but Ogun lekaya is a useless scam thing
I'm still alive shows my Jesus is powerful
repent and be saved cheesy
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by luluman: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hades2016:
Useless government they know innoson can produce ventilators but they decided not to give them the contract cuz he’s not a fulani or afonja man... Ass lickers Oya make una start to dey wail for here... I will say it again and again Nigeria is a useless country, Buhari is an idiot... Allow we igbo’s to go but they said " NO " cuz they know we’re productive.... if you like come at me I don’t give a F about your useless opinion
Nobody is coming at you. It's not like you've done anything special or different, Nigerians know for long which tribe produces uncultured and unruly children.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by jeph19(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Lord Lugard didn't see ahead
If only Nigerian would see ourselves as one, we'll overtake most European nations
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Hades2016(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
luluman:
Nobody is coming at you. It's not like you've done anything special or different, Nigerians know for long which tribe produces uncultured and unruly children.
who give a F about that bruh ?

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by cyrilamx(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Oga before you spew ur bile further, tell me btwen the fedora hat "wearer" and "lifeless" fulani, who's govt has patronise innonsen more? We need fact. Buhari no doubt have uplifted innonsen more than Gej.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by eziezi90(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Innoson production capacity has been on the increase since the last 10 years. This company may become bigger than Toyota and Ford motors combined.

This is seriously a ridiculous statement !!

Delusion
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Ritchiee: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2020
adelaja70:

Please do... I can't wait to see you all out of this place. We need some decorum... NAIRALAND used to be peopled by intelligent people but since you guys invaded this place everything has changed... Kilode Gan?
Igbos are mostly NARCISSISTS and will always go into hysteria with the minutest of achievement. They will do anything to be noticed.Ask the mofo if Innoson has a steel company and power etc to produce vehicles,he will keep shut like a mumu.
The truth is before Nigeria,these people were backward.During regionalism when they could have shown if they were capable,they were backward.I hate when a people achieve something and poke it in the eyes of the others.
Just think about what they would have done if they have achieved what the Yorubas have achieved.

These are the other companies doing what he does:

Aliyu, who spoke with SUNDAY PUNCH in Abuja, gave the names of the nine firms assembling vehicles in the country as Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, Nissan Motors, Honda Motors, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, Hyundai Motor Company, Ford Motor Company, GIC Motor Companies Ltd, JAC Motors and Kia Motors.

He also said Volkswagen would soon be setting up an automobile hub in Nigeria, adding that a Memorandum of Understanding to that effect had already been signed between the Federal Government and the company.

https://punchng.com/nine-firms-assembling-vehicles-in-nigeria-naddc-dg/

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by AreaFada2: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:
Innoson production capacity has been on the increase since the last 10 years. This company may become bigger than Toyota and Ford motors combined.

Any half-way serious country would have its president, governors and officials using Innoson car by now.

Indian President uses India made car.

By now Our politicians should be helping to flog Innoson cars to other African and Caribbean leaders.

But we are just not serious.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Papertrails(m): 6:14am On Apr 11, 2020
DeViNe007:

Nna!point of correction WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS AND WE WILL NEVER BE,WHEN WHAT JOINT US TOGETHER COMES TO AN END,EVERYBODY WILL BARE HIS OR HER FATHER'S NAME.-

Yeah I can never be brother to the defendants of a fallen demon, the guy you quoted was speaking for himself.....
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Cherez: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2020
adelaja70:

SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A YORUBA MAN'S FORUM... IF SEUN IS NOT CAREFUL IGBO PEOPLE WILL BRING NAIRALAND DOWN.
Na so, so when Igbos misbehave you say this nonsense then when Yorubas misbehave you just skip the thread, abi?
When Igbos were denied voting in Lagos, oga what did you do?
Such a primitive that only needed to be seen in the North and I'll understand.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Ramsak1: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Aw far bro..
godkiller:
I wanted to say Igbo Amaka but I won't say it grin

Modified

I want a team of volunteers who would teach Nigerian youths solar panel production. We need to start a revolution.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Pharaoh94(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2020
godkiller:
I wanted to say Igbo Amaka but I won't say it grin

Modified

I want a team of volunteers who would teach Nigerian youths solar panel production. We need to start a revolution.

I'm in. 08169233147

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video / Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 / Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.