Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators (32276 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Say It Loud And Be Proud Of It!!!
Igbo Amaka ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nwanne ino there!

4 Likes

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by iammolise(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Now coming as a last resort... If millions would have died in the delayed time this took it would be because of mere sentimentalism. Mtcheeeww! lipsrsealed
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by GeneralPula: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Innison production capacity has been on the increase since the last 10 years. This company may become bigger than Toyota and Ford motors combined.

Chest-beat on!!

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Dpharisee: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
trigoli1:
Innoson should not be jack of all trades. He should come up with standard and original design of innoson brand vehicles and focus on that.
Igbos are normally jack of all trades as long as there is money on the table. They will source for whatever product you need even in your compound
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by athaboi(f): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
GoddyOra:
Lovely initiative by the FG though I still have some reservations.

Until I see details of the said partnership, my "reservations" lives on. #Better Late Than Never.
and who give a f about your meaningless reservations...who know who you be...
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by OsuMustGo: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Innison production capacity has been on the increase since the last 10 years. This company may become bigger than Toyota and Ford motors combined.
Lol!

Are you serious

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by wayne200(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hey friends...I will deliver the best of jobs for you in graphic designs such as:

Logo
Business card
Brochures
Birthday cards
Flyers
Banners
Posters
Album covers

Click on this to Get me on WhatsApp : https:///2348115733461
Or click my profile for my contact
Or call me @08115733461

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by urchman706: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by RTSC: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where is Bashir Ahmad the inbred slowpoke?

He should come and tell us where BUK is manufacturing their ventilators.

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by barrypro: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
Let the production begin now,
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by tochyano2: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

Your e-alamajiri behavior is becoming worrisome
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Kez11: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
The only way Nigeria can be salvaged during and post COVID-19 era is to give serious considerations to our indigenous manufacturing firms and maximize the use of our locally made products. It will help grow our crushed naira.

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by iammolise(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
emeijeh:
Fear go let person use the ventilators so?

Ventilator wen go pack cobwebs enter our nostrils?

OBARA JESUS!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/d30b7a2da3240931c6d488a51c9e66dc/tenor.gif?itemid=15868383[/img]

"just because it's Nigeria it can't be original or strong" ;This is the mentality that has made Nigeria derep and degraded since 1960... And we say we want change, we want turn around. How's that going to come about(its not manner from heaven)

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by RTSC: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Agugbadin:

I think he does not have to wait for the government to produce ventilators, what Nigerians would normally expect is that all components of the said ventilators be made in Nigeria and not imported and assembled here. I hope this helps.
The programmable logic controllers would need to be imported.

That is what will regulate the flow rate of oxygen flowing to the body.
Like a mini computer or sensors.

But if that is the only thing he imports, them he has done well.

Even ford will have to buy theirs from outside sources.

3 Likes

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Kemimarch16(f): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice ideal

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by DabuIIIT: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
iammo:
grin

MENTALus tantalus

grin
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Chicastle: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
tetula123:
They will soon start making tribal remarks on the thread.
No need for that everybody no them already
I am not going to say igbo Amaka for now
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by loswhite(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
lol... idiot
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Chicastle: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:

Hunger dey

We are talking of health matters man
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Enwhen(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Being001:

Hunger dey

Abeg request for my own account when Dem blessed u... Hungry don kidnapped we streets.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
I read that up to 80% of patients they put in ventilators die.

Which means the ventilator machines save 20% of the people.

Let's do what Italy did by allowing anyone above 80 to rest in peace.

Where did you read such or is your moniker affecting you already?
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Jibsy203(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Afonjas will develop BP with dis news, some of dem will commit suicide like awolowo drank sniper

1 Like

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Donpaper: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
great idea
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
I just dey laff these people. Abeg make una no kill people oo. Ventilator isn't same as patient monitor or a medical toy . Its requires a highly complex procedure. Good luck to them on their failed adventure. Our govt is a joker
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
I read that up to 80% of patients they put in ventilators die.

Which means the ventilator machines save 20% of the people.

Let's do what Italy did by allowing anyone above 80 to rest in peace.

It only helps your breathing when Coro lodge for your chest ... No be cure
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by ovusima: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by tipsy01(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
*HOW TO MAKE 20K+ DAILY WITH WEMA BANK APP/WEBSITE*��

Go to Apple store or Google Play store...

Download

ALAT
(It's a wema bank app as shown in the photo)

Now install the app!!!!
If you are having issues installing the app you can still do everything online here (https://online.alat.ng/register) without the app
Click on Open account

(Don't click on Loan)

Register with your phone number ( preferably your BVN related phone number)

Next, enter your BVN (don't worry it's safe wema bank is CBN approved and it's required of them to collect your BVN)

After that type your Date of Birth, and Full Name
NEXT STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT⚠️‼️

Use The code below as your Referral Code��

YT66GT

NOTE: Without a referral code you will not qualify for this bonus so make sure you input it correctly⚠️

After inputing the referral code you'll be asked to submit a selfie and your signature in a white paper. It doesn't take time just do that and you'll be taken to your dashboard.

setup your ALAT pin which will be used by you in the future for transfers.

Now you'll see your account number at the top of your dashboard just copy it out and transfer N500 there then transfer it back to your account. You can beg anyone to help you transfer the N500 because transfer fee is free.

You'll be given N200 airtime/data immediately after the transfer Join
*HOW TO ACCUMULATE UPTO 20k DAILY* � Now that you have successfully registered and transferred N500 to your account number you are a qualified affiliate of WEMA and you'll earn N500 for each person you refer to use the bank's app/website. From your dashboard Swipe the left side open then click on Refer a Friend copy your referral / invite code then give it to those you invited to the bank.

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
fairfora:
I just dey laff these people. Abeg make una no kill people oo. Ventilator isn't same as patient monitor or a medical toy . Its requires a highly complex procedure. Good luck to them on their file adventure. Our govt is a joker

You know all this Na you Dey nairaland ... A billionaire makes a proposal , you that , most likely has never been close to a ventilator wants to poohpooh his effort.

Who you be even in your street?

You know more than the government?

2 Likes

Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by oyewale0001(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please who have subscript on Gotv this month? I am trying to subcript through Gotv app but is saying unsuccessful, is it that we can not subscript during the lockdown period? Please someone should help me with Gotv costumer care number.
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by xjiggy: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:
Bro cool down. It's like you comparing Chi company to Coca cola. Dem born lizard for water no make am crocodile
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by 9jaRealist: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
NASENI in Abuja has started making ventilators...
>
Re: FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators by CoronaVirusPro: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
successmatters:

Stop smoking Marijuana.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Discovers She Has 4 Kidneys / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says / Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.