Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

When You Pray, God Answers With A Plan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Pray, God Answers With A Plan. (126 Views)

I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike / Share Your Answers With Me Pls / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Pray, God Answers With A Plan. by uchkochi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
WHEN YOU PRAY, GOD ALWAYS ANSWERS WITH A PLAN.

Many have often thought that when they pray God answers with a miracle. This is not completely correct. When you pray, God answers with a plan. He will always give you a plan which when followed will lead to a miracle. After praying, keep quiet for a moment OR watch for some time because If GOD answered that prayer then there must be a plan. He will put a plan in your heart. God does not always gives miracles as much as He gives plans. He gave Joshua a plan to get through Jericho (Joshua 6:1-20). He gave Moses a plan to face Pharaoh and deliver His people (Exodus 3:7-10). He gave Elijah a plan when the brook dried up (1 Kings 17:2-16). God is waiting to answer that prayer of yours with a plan, may you not miss that plan in Jesus precious Name.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

1 Like

Re: When You Pray, God Answers With A Plan. by Ejike07: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
wow¡now this is the word of God without salt or pepper. Yes, yet most of us do not know how the Almighty answers our prayers. May God give you strength sir for more of God's word

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Way You Can Grow And Increase Without Challenges. / Overflowing In The Hope Of The Resurrected Jesus Christ / Video Editing And Church Live Streaming In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.