Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Share Your Answers With Me Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Answers With Me Pls (274 Views)

Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. / When You Pray, God Answers With A Plan. / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Answers With Me Pls by Uptheante(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
1. Can an animal ( whether household animal or wild animal) be possessed by a demon?

2. If yes, how can one know?

3. If yes also, will the demon be exorcised out of the animal in the same way a demon is exorcised out of a possessed human being?
Re: Share Your Answers With Me Pls by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
NO! smiley

Uptheante:

1. Can an animal ( whether household animal or wild animal) be possessed by a demon?

3. If yes also, will the demon be exorcised out of the animal in the same way a demon is exorcised out of a possessed human being?
Re: Share Your Answers With Me Pls by debbydams(f): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Uptheante:

yes
Take close eyes on the animal.
Pray to God for revelation
If possible killed the animal don't sell it. With prayer and fasting all things is possible in God
Re: Share Your Answers With Me Pls by Organsmuggler(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
undecided

Re: Share Your Answers With Me Pls by Exmilitant(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yes, demons do take the form of animals to intimidate or pass a message to humans. With strict rules and limited time, humans can possess the body of some animals like, vultures, cats, dogs, snakes, crocodiles and rats. Like humans, Demons hold on an animal is brief and temprorary, just that the animal would never be the same again. Its mind will be altered. Don't let those aggrieved christians who called themselves atheist decieve you, hidden powers exists everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Answers With Me Pls by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
The answer is YES. Read Mark 5:1-20, you will see where Jesus casts out legions of unclean spirit from a man, and the unclean spirits entered a herd of swines.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? / Where Was JESUS Christ During President Biden Inauguration ( Video) / Man Recount How He Attended Genesis Church And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.