Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa (12057 Views)

Meet The Biggest Caucasian Shepherd In Nigeria Now / Join The Biggest Pet Store In Nigeria On Whatsapp / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
wizi44:
dope dogs . Who owns these dogs
I think it for mmk
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Spanishmilf:
. Posted on my status and d guy friend also drop this Some funny comment tho
I know the second one too, I've forgotten it's name sha. that pic was taken during one dog event sometime ago
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Eveezy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mugabe is short but he has produced offsprings bigger than him, and Pumba is one of them.

There are several other caucasians that are bigger than Mugabe
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by rhodman: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Can these dogs deal with thieves?
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by rastaLivity: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
IamAnderson:

Aaron is bigger than Mugabe
even the one you sent to me on whatsapp is way bigger than this dwarf the OP posted grin ;D0p
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by David3134(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
rhodman:
Can these dogs deal with thieves?
sure thing
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
rastaLivity:
even the one you sent to me on whatsapp is way bigger than this dwarf the OP posted grin ;D0p
lmao that's true
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by SawftO42: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
IamAnderson:

sure thing

But they can't run and they get tired easily because of their weight
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Eveezy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
SawftO42:

Nah, Caucasians are not as lazy as their size would make you think.

Are lions or Tigers big? But are they lazy to hunt?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Eveezy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
rastaLivity:
Mugabe is not a small dog ooo, he is not so tall but don’t let that pic fool you, he is mighty
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by SawftO42: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Eveezy:

The lions and Tigers are wild animals and there have no option? But the Caucasians know say after every thing na the owner go bring food give am. Forget matter o, If you carry Caucasians for an early morning walk small time it will want to rest
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2020
SawftO42:

The lions and Tigers are wild animals and there have no option? But the Caucasians know say after every thing na the owner go bring food give am. Forget matter o, If you carry Caucasians for an early morning walk small time it will want to rest
I walk my dog non stop for at least an hour per walk and he doesn't stop till we get back home, if you let your dog become lazy then it's your fault.
Caucasians aren't athletes yes but that doesn't mean they are useless and get tired after a few minutes, it's usually people that don't own one that say so because they judge and make assumptions from pictures.

this evening, I walked 3 Caucasians along with some other people and none of them stopped to lay down once and we went long distance too from 7 to past 8pm and they were pulling the leashes and dragging us

let a Caucasian attack you let's see if it'll walk or run small and want to rest

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Eveezy:

I find it funny sometimes lol,most people automatically assume a dog is lazy because they are big forgetting that much larger predators exist and move around freely.
they act like they are so slow and feeble when in fact they're quite agile for their size
when I walk my dog I hear people say 'this one big ooh, e no fit even waka again" even as my dog has been walking with me for almost an hour.
but if it's a gsd that you walk for 10mins they'll say the dog is smart and sharp

I agree Caucasians aren't the most athletic dogs but I wouldn't describe them as lazy, besides, their main purpose is to repel intruders not to do long exercises and that is how they should be trained.
I've never seen my dog lay on the floor when their is a stranger around or stop to rest when he wants to chase and attack somebody
p.s how's Ariel doing?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Spanishmilf(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2020
SawftO42:

Says who
Because they are big ba?
Even their weight is am advantage for them. A Tibetan is bigger than a Caucasian and they run fine. How u feed them also determines

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2020
SawftO42:

Very true.. they are extremely lazy.. they can't run for long, just a few seconds and they're already panting like they ran marathon. The only advantage they have is that they're intimidating by looks and size, they have this massive burst of energy when charging at strangers an lastly, their barks are heavy and deep.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by vincentjk(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

this dog from petlove kennels is on websites and google when you Google Caucasian Shepherd
I've also seen plenty more Caucasians from Nigeria on google images as examples of the breed.
do you know that Nigeria is ahead of the US in Caucasian Shepherd breeding?

Wow I didn't know this bro, you know I'm not really a fan when it comes to caucs
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by vincentjk(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

I find it funny sometimes lol,most people automatically assume a dog is lazy because they are big forgetting that much larger predators exist and move around freely.
they act like they are so slow and feeble when in fact they're quite agile for their size
when I walk my dog I hear people say 'this one big ooh, e no fit even waka again" even as my dog has been walking with me for almost an hour.
but if it's a gsd that you walk for 10mins they'll say the dog is smart and sharp

I agree Caucasians aren't the most athletic dogs but I wouldn't describe them as lazy, besides, their main purpose is to repel intruders not to do long exercises and that is how they should be trained.
I've never seen my dog lay on the floor when their is a stranger around or stop to rest when he wants to chase and attack somebody
p.s how's Ariel doing?

Gsds look smart and are very sharp in reality, when walking them their movement says its all maybe because they're mid-sized dogs sha, such are malis
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
vincentjk:

Gsds look smart and are very sharp in reality, when walking them their movement says its all maybe because they're mid-sized dogs sha, such are malis
true that's my point, most times people judge by appearance
caucs aren't athletes yes but they are not lazy, when it comes to being a security dog they are quick on their feet and active.
yesterday I took Roscoe for mating and I left him chained in the female's compound so we could go and call someone else to help assist the mating.
when we came back the guy that we brought just walked inside the compound and when I went to loosen Roscoe's chain so we could start the mating he started barking and charged after him and chased him through the compound (and it was a big compound) I ran after them until I caught his chain just at the right time before he got his leg and started pulling him back, by that time they had already entered the street and Roscoe was still dragging and lunging at him.
funny thing is that just few minutes before that happened, the guy and other people there were joking about how Roscoe is too big to walk or run, later they all ran away.

they are not athletes or sport inclined but that doesn't mean they are lazy, when it comes to actually doing there job(which is guarding and not jogging) they do it with vigour
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Yeecar(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eveezy:

I Wonder how people come up with misconceptions to ignorantly mislead people.
How can you say caucasians cant run? I thank God i didn't listen to negative advice before buying my Caucasian.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Yeecar(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
SawftO42:

says who?
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Yeecar(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=IamAnderson post=88346378]
I walk my dog non stop for at least an hour per walk and he doesn't stop till we get back home, if you let your dog become lazy then it's your fault.
Caucasians aren't athletes yes but that doesn't mean they are useless and get tired after a few minutes, it's usually people that don't own one that say so because they judge and make assumptions from pictures.

this evening, I walked 3 Caucasians along with some other people and none of them stopped to lay down once and we went long distance too from 7 to past 8pm and they were pulling the leashes and dragging us

let a Caucasian attack you let's see if it'll walk or run small and want to rest[/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
SawftO42:

Not at all, they’re might look sluggish but when it gets real, you’d be surprised. My Caucasians, especially Rex loves running and only stays one place during the day cause of the sun, once it’s evening he moves(at night he’s on fire, he out runs me). Walks are the same, don’t let the size of Caucasians fool you.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

let a Caucasian attack you let's see if it'll walk or run small and want to rest

You said it all, most times people see them outside and feel they’re lazy cuddle buddies but don’t understand Caucasians are territorial, when they’re in their territory they’re beast.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by vincentjk(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

true that's my point, most times people judge by appearance
caucs aren't athletes yes but they are not lazy, when it comes to being a security dog they are quick on their feet and active.
yesterday I took Roscoe for mating and I left him chained in the female's compound so we could go and call someone else to help assist the mating.
when we came back the guy that we brought just walked inside the compound and when I went to loosen Roscoe's chain so we could start the mating he started barking and charged after him and chased him through the compound (and it was a big compound) I ran after them until I caught his chain just at the right time before he got his leg and started pulling him back, by that time they had already entered the street and Roscoe was still dragging and lunging at him.
funny thing is that just few minutes before that happened, the guy and other people there were joking about how Roscoe is too big to walk or run, later they all ran away.

they are not athletes or sport inclined but that doesn't mean they are lazy, when it comes to actually doing there job(which is guarding and not jogging) they do it with vigour

Lol roscoe be terrorizing people since 1960s lol. Funny guy he's
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yeecar:

How can you say caucasians cant run? I thank God i didn't listen to negative advice before buying my Caucasian.
if you listen to what people say online you'll think Caucasians are slow and sluggish and they cannot do anything cheesy
one thing I always wonder is how people will see a bully weighing 170 pounds with very ridiculous stacking that doesn't even look reasonable and still say the dog is active but when they see a Caucasian weighing 110 pounds and start saying "this one fit run sef"
some even go ahead to say they aren't aggressive, in reality I've never seen an adult Caucasian that isn't aggressive.

I bet you, if Caucasians were hairless and muscular, people will not be talking like this cheesy

from my experience with them, both with mine and others I've seen and handled plus the other Caucasian owners I know, the breed isn't bad at all, if you want a mid-energy dog with strong guard instincts then the Caucasian is your dog
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dreazy23:

Not at all, they’re might look sluggish but when it gets real, you’d be surprised. My Caucasians, especially Rex loves running and only stays one place during the day cause of the sun, once it’s evening he moves(at night he’s on fire, he out runs me). Walks are the same, don’t let the size of Caucasians fool you.
lol same way my dog behaves, he's only sluggish when the sun is hot because of his fur.
once it's evening or night, he plays football with us and he chases us around and also wrestles and plays tug of war.
they are surprisingly quick for their size and when there is a stranger his energy and aggression comes out.
I've seen mine squeeze himself through the space in our electrician's ladder to attack someone and he has pushed down 3 of our window frames(the one that carries the net) because he was trying to pass through the window to attack someone.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by IamAnderson(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
vincentjk:

Wow I didn't know this bro, you know I'm not really a fan when it comes to caucs
it'll surprise you but Nigeria's Caucasian market is one of the best outside of Europe

1 Like

Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Konji3368: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Says who
Because they are big ba?
Even their weight is am advantage for them. A Tibetan is bigger than a Caucasian and they run fine. How u feed them also determines
Apart from intimidation, how again is their weight an advantage?
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by SawftO42: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yeecar:

Where is the negative advice? I am just stating the reality, Caucasians are nice Dogs to get no doubt, i was only trying to say that they can't maintain their top speed for long, Their early charge at strangers alone is enough to make someone scared with their deep barks which makes them good security Dogs. IamAnderson wey talk say him dog wan pursue person kill you for ask am how many metres the dog maintain constant speed without slowing down, because person like me if you give me head start caucasian no fit catch me but Malinois will surely chase me even if i jump fence it will follow me and jump easily, so i hope you understand my point of view wink.
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

lol same way my dog behaves, he's only sluggish when the sun is hot because of his fur.
once it's evening or night, he plays football with us and he chases us around and also wrestles and plays tug of war.
they are surprisingly quick for their size and when there is a stranger his energy and aggression comes out.
I've seen mine squeeze himself through the space in our electrician's ladder to attack someone and he has pushed down 3 of our window frames(the one that carries the net) because he was trying to pass through the window to attack someone.
From all this testimonies, I hope we’ve been able to convince people with that Caucasian aren’t lazy
Re: Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa by Dreazy23(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
SawftO42:

Where is the negative advice? I am just stating the reality, Caucasians are nice Dogs to get no doubt, i was only trying to say that they can't maintain their top speed for long, Their early charge at strangers alone is enough to make someone scared with their deep barks which makes them good security Dogs. IamAnderson wey talk say him dog wan pursue person kill you for ask am how many metres the dog maintain constant speed without slowing down, because person like me if you give me head start caucasian no fit catch me but Malinois will surely chase me even if i jump fence it will follow me and jump easily, so i hope you understand my point of view wink.
Roscoe’s temperament though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP / 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria / ADVERTISE YOUR(4 sale) PETS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.